丹尼洛 没事吧
Danilo? Everything okay?
他妈的失效了
It's not fucking working!
罗杰
Roger!
快点过来 这玩意儿他妈的失效了
Come after me! It's not fucking working!
他妈的快点 罗杰
Hurry the fuck up, Roger!
妈的
Fuck!
我♥操♥他妈的
Holy fucking shit!
过来
Here!
就是这边
Right here.
靠近一点 妈的 靠近点
Closer! Jesus fuck, come closer!
快点 罗杰 妈的
Come on, Roger, fuck!
我靠 罗杰
Holy shit, Roger!
快点来啊 他妈的
Now, come on! Fucking hell!
好极了 兄弟
Perfect, man!
快走
Go, go, go!
快点
Now!
太棒了 操♥他♥妈♥的 我成功了
Yeah! Holy fucking shit! I made it!
我活下来了 罗杰
I made it alive, Roger!
你刚刚… -丹尼洛
You just-- -Danilo!
打开信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥ 我们走吧
Turn the jammer on and let's go.
妈的 真是一团糟
Fuck, that was messy.
快点 -走吧
Hurry up. -Let's go.
他妈的 罗杰
Holy fuck, Roger.
我还以为自己差点就死了
I thought I was gonna bite the dust.
丹尼洛 妈的 有检查站
Danilo. Fuck, there's a checkpoint.
我要停车了
I'm pulling over.
你疯了吗 我可不想进监狱
Are you crazy? I don't wanna go to jail!
快走 -我该怎么办
Just go! -What should I do?
直接冲过去 罗杰 冲吧
Run it over, Roger! Do it!
别躲开警♥察♥
Don't dodge them!
丹尼洛 你没事吧
Danilo? Are you all right?
丹尼洛
Danilo.
妈的 兄弟 你中枪了
Fuck, bro. You've been shot.
哎呀
What the hell?
丹尼洛
Danilo!
丹尼洛 妈的
Danilo, fuck!
跟我说话 -妈的 芭芭拉…
Talk to me. -Fuck, Bárbara…
喂 丹尼洛
Hey, hey! Danilo!
继续跟我说话 继续说
Keep talking to me! Keep talking!
丹尼洛 别睡过去 我们这就去医院
Danilo, stay with me. We'll get to the hospital.
快点说话
Just keep talking!
丹尼洛
Danilo!
坚持住 丹尼洛
Hang tight, Danilo!
丹尼洛
Danilo!
不要啊 他妈的
No! Fuck!
不要
No!
丹尼洛 快跟我说话
Danilo, talk to me!
丹尼洛
Danilo!
节哀顺变 赛车手
I'm sorry for your loss, pilot.
带他过来吧 我们会处理的
Bring him here, we'll take care of it.
(愿你安息 MR10车队的朋友们)
REST IN PEACE FROM YOUR MR10 FRIENDS
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我也说不好 罗杰
I don't know, Roger.
你不会有事的 我罩着你
You're safe. I've got your back.
我不行 我还有女儿 我是芭芭拉的全部 我不能冒险
I can't do this, I have a daughter. I'm all Bárbara's got. Can't risk it.
相信我吧 兄弟
Trust me, man.
相信我
Trust me.
学校怎么样了
How's school going?
我在放假
I'm on vacation.
芭芭拉 我不能永远睡在沙发上
Bárbara, I can't sleep on the couch forever.
那就离开吧
Just go and leave me, then.
我怎么能离开你不管 姑娘
How would I just leave you, girl?
你还是个孩子 你才14岁 你知道你不能一个人住的
You're just a kid. You're 14. You know you can't live alone.
所以呢 你打算怎么办
So? What are you gonna do?
我们该做的就是去社会服务机构
The right thing to do would be to go to social services.
如果那样的话 我就告诉他们你和爸爸做了什么
If you do that, I'll tell them all you and Dad did.
我不傻 我知道你们在做什么
I'm not dumb. I know what you were doing.
芭芭拉 把你独自留在这里也是违法的
Bárbara, keeping you here illegally is a crime, too.
也许我可以和外婆一起住
I could always go live with my grandma.
外婆
Grandma?
对 我妈妈的妈妈
Yeah. My mom's mom.
她很恨我爸 妈妈过世后 我们失去了联♥系♥
She hated my dad's guts. We lost touch after Mom passed away.
她住在拜沙达的某个地方 我不知道她现在具体在哪里
She lived somewhere in the suburbs. I don't know where she is now.
但这是个好消息啊
But this is great news!
我们可以帮你找到家人朋友或亲戚
We can track down a family friend or a relative.
我们去找吧
Let's find someone.
我会在脸书上找她
I'll look her up on Facebook.
那是老年人都用的社交网络
It's the one social network every old person uses.
好极了
Great.
但现在我就待在这里 找到她之前 我不会去寄养家庭
But I'm not going to a foster home until we find her.
很可惜 我们不能留在这里
Unfortunately, we can't stay here.
你住在这里吗
Is this where you live?
对 这里也不行
Yeah. This is not gonna do either.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
你想看看冰箱里有什么吗 想看电视吗
Do you want to check the fridge? Watch some TV?
我的房♥间在哪里
Where's my room?
罗杰
Roger?
恭喜啊 -嗨 托勒多
Oh, congratulations! -Hey, Toledo.
从来没人怀疑过你的天赋
No one ever doubted your talents.
只不过你以前总是 交不出令人信服的成绩 数据
Except you never had the results to back it up, the numbers.
现在你交出了
Now you do.
你不是说问题在于我们国家的经济…
I thought you said the problem was our country's economy and--
罗杰 自从这个奖项创立以来 我们年年都会赢
Roger, we've won every year ever since this category was created.
我们可不会就此罢手
We're not letting that go.
我们希望你回来
And we want you back.
不计前嫌
No hard feelings?
不计前嫌
No hard feelings.
嘿 芭芭拉
Hey, Bárbara!
想玩吗
Wanna play?
(来电 阿烟)
INCOMING CALL SMOKEY
要暂停吗 -不用
Wanna pause? -No.
我晚点再接
I'll get that later.
我跟新教练安排了见面
I have a meeting with a new coach.
来取代爸爸
To replace Dad?
没有人能取代你♥爸♥爸 芭芭拉
Your dad can't be replaced, Bárbara.
我这周末去见他
I'll meet him this weekend.
想一起来吗
Wanna come along?
你可以继续留在检修站观战
You can stay in the pit.
戴上你♥爸♥的耳机
With your dad's headset.
好
Sure.
你的朋友又打来了
Your friend's calling again.
(阿烟:需要你)
SMOKEY NEED YOU
就要开始了 从现在起 各位将油门踩到底
It's about to start! From now on, it's pedal to the metal.
红灯灭了
The red light goes off!
起跑如何 新来的
How's the grid, new guy?
黛博拉的起跑并不顺利 别担心
Débora had a bad start. Don't worry.
你的前两圈与排位赛的时间相符
On your first two laps, you matched your qualifying time.
小心 女王要出击了
Watch out, the Queen's about to strike.
油门踩到底
Step on it!
她紧跟在罗杰的后方
She's hot on Roger's heels!
本季锦标赛的真正较量 就在你的眼前展开
The real fight of the season right on your screen.
高乌秋 遥感勘测的数据是
What's the telemetry, Gaúcho?
水温不到120度 加速吧
Water's under 120 °C. Step on it.
你确定引擎能承受吗
Are you sure the engine can take it?
看起来可以的 加速 踩油门吧
It's looking good. Go for it, hit the gas.
(刹车温度)
卡车感觉有些笨重
The truck feels clunky.
油压太高了 不会成功的
Oil pressure's too high. It won't make it.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
别用力加速了
Don't push it too much!
罗杰 打开水 卡车温度太高 所以…
电影精选列表