Roger, turn the water on. Truck's overheating, that's why--
芭芭拉 别干扰他
Bárbara, don't disturb him!
不要同时说话 该死
Don't talk over each other, god dammit!
醒醒 新来的 你在那儿睡觉呢
And wake up, newbie! Are you sleeping over there?
进入高速区时让她超过你 为低速区做好准备
Let her pass you in the fast section. Save some juice for the slow section.
你疯了吗 我可不会让任何人超过我
Are you crazy? I'm not letting anybody overtake me!
让她超过去
Let her through.
然后在低速区超过她
You'll out-drive her in the low-speed section.
你疯了吗 不可能
Are you crazy? No way!
反正她肯定会超过你 还不如让你的卡车冷却一下
She'll pass you anyway. May as well cool off your truck.
直线道路 女王要突袭了
Straight line, and the Queen's gonna pounce!
她已经和他并肩了
She's pulled alongside him.
黛博拉领先了
Débora takes a good lead!
真是个天大的错误 他现在再也赶不上她了
What a huge mistake. He'll never reach her now.
这次超车太轻松了 直接让她进入领先位置 罗杰落后了
That was an easy pass to put her in first. Roger lags behind.
罗杰 现在把水关掉 不然就烧干了
Roger, now turn the water off or you'll run dry.
相信我 罗杰
Trust me, Roger.
现在去追她吧
Time to go get her.
罗杰冲上来了 他在全力追击
Roger's on his way and he's giving his all!
你可以的
You can do it!
罗杰夺回领先位置
Roger retakes the lead!
他们进入最后冲刺阶段了
They're in the final stretch!
罗杰·马托斯冲过了终点线
Roger Mattos gets the checkered flag!
他又夺得了一次胜利
He takes yet another win.
庆祝胜利吧 罗杰·马托斯
Celebrate away, Roger Mattos!
我们就快要领先了
We're almost taking the lead, huh?
谢谢你 孩子 她是最棒的
Thank you, kiddo. She's the best!
你太出色了
You killed it.
了不起 好样的 这是你应得的
Phenomenal, champ! You deserve it!
等等 谁…大家排队好吗
Wait, who-- Let's make a line here, shall we?
打起精神来 新来的
Get your head in the game, newbie.
那个混♥蛋♥在哪里
Where's that motherfucker?
了不起啊 罗杰
Hell yeah, Roger!
原来这就是你的藏身处
So this is your hideout?
过来 -嘿 奥基龙
Come here. -Hey, Odilon.
你让我大老远跑来恭喜你 臭小子
You made me come all this way to congratulate you, you rascal.
好了
Now, uh…
过来一下 我得跟你谈谈 失陪
Come here, I need to talk to you. Excuse me.
阿烟说他一直给你打电♥话♥ 但你不接
Smokey mentioned he's been calling you, but you won't pick up.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我一直很忙 我没时间
I've been busy. I haven't had the time.
我不…我很忙
I couldn't… I was busy.
是么 你不是认真的吧
Were you, now? You've got to be kidding me.
这可不是闹着玩的 罗杰 你一定得听我的话
This is serious business, Roger. Listen to what I'm telling you.
别他妈的耍阿烟 好吗
Don't fuck around with Smokey. Okay?
好 我会想办法的 -没错
Okay. I'll see what I can do. -You do that.
我会打回给他的 我一直忙着做事情 然后…
I'll get back to him. I've been working on some stuff and--
我相信你 罗杰 -我保证会跟他谈谈的
I trust you, Roger. -I promise I'll talk to him.
但别再搞砸了 不然我可保证不了你的安全
But don't mess up again. I can only cover your ass so much.
乔丹
Jordan.
她看起来太年轻了 不会是你外婆
She looks way too young to be your grandma.
看看下面那个
Check out the one below.
她长得和我一点儿都不像
She doesn't even look like me.
趁披萨送来之前 我先洗个澡
Well, I'll hit the shower before the pizza gets here.
需要什么就叫我 -好
Call me if you need anything. -Fine.
芭芭拉
Bárbara…
我们得尽快找到你外婆
We need to find your grandma soon.
我在找呢 我会继续查找脸书的
I'm on it. I'll keep combing through Facebook to find her.
这件事很重要 -好的
This is very important! -Okay.
我去去就回
Be right back.
披萨来了
Pizza's here!
哟 你好啊 罗杰在家吗
Yo. What's up? Is Roger home?
在 罗杰
Yeah. Roger?
你为什么不接该死的电♥话♥了
Why did you stop picking up the damn phone?
芭芭拉 回你的房♥间
Bárbara, go to your room. -You ain't sharing a room?
你们不是住一间房♥吗
Show her some respect!
放尊重点
C'mon,
来惹我啊 看看会怎么样
try me and see what happens.
瞧瞧你 拿着枪逞威风
So brave with a gun in your hand.
别来这一套 涂鸦
Drop that shit, Sketch.
我不是来这里闹的 极盗小车神
I ain't here to make a fuss, Baby Driver.
我来是为了让你履行承诺
I'm here to make sure you meet your end of the deal.
我会去找阿烟谈谈的
I'll talk to Smokey.
我知道你会 我正是来确保这一点的
I know you will. I'm here to make sure of it.
没错 车牌号♥DQH-7654 是里约热内卢的牌子
That's right. License plate DQH-7654, from Rio de Janeiro.
全面查一下
Do a full search.
好 我会继续追查他
Yeah, I'll stay on his trail.
你好吗 兄弟
What's good, homie?
你好吗 这片区域没问题吧
You cool? How's the hood?
没问题 -一切都好
It's clear. -All good?
没错 兄弟
Damn straight, fam.
你好啊
'Sup.
回头见
Peace.
你的人来了 老大
Here's your man, boss.
你好啊 赛车手
Hello there, pilot.
罗杰 你还真是有点忘乎所以了啊
So, Roger, you really let it go to your head, huh?
我最近有很多心事
I had a lot on my mind lately.
罗杰 我看了你所有的比赛
Roger, I watch all your races.
我真的很支持你 我可是真正的支持者
I really root for you. I'm a true supporter and all.
不过拜托
But c'mon.
我们有工作时 你却放了鸽子 这可真够不地道的
It's kinda fucked up of you to leave us hanging when a job comes.
我不知道你们有工作 阿烟
I wasn't aware there'd been a job, Smokey.
妈的 老兄 我们一直给你打电♥话♥
Fuck, bro, we called you nonstop.
你根本不接电♥话♥
You don't pick up your phone.
他妈的 你的手♥机♥又不会自动接
I mean, fuck. Your phone won't pick itself up.
那个工作是突然冒出来的
It came up out of nowhere.
还是个不错的差事 很轻松的那种
It was a nice job, you know? Easy-peasy.
他妈的特别棒 可我们错失了机会
A fucking awesome job, but we missed our chance.
这和我没关系 我只是开车的而已
I have nothing to do with that. I'm just the driver, remember?
可我花钱买♥♥到的情报 全都白费了
Except that I paid for the intel and it went to waste.
这些钱都白白浪费了 -我不想干了
It was money down the drain. -I want out, man.
我不适合这份工作
I'm not cut out for this.
我不想落得丹尼洛一样的下场
I don't want to end up like Danilo.
他妈的
Fuck…
我又有赞助商了
I've got sponsors again.
你说什么 兄弟
What's that, bro?
我的赞助商回来了
My sponsors are back.
那你这是怎么回事
And what's this?
怎么板着脸 兄弟
Why the long face, my man?
既然你有赞助商了 你就不再需要我们了吧
Now that you have sponsors you don't need us anymore, huh?
你都搞定了 你有钱了
You're all set, you're rich!
别忘了你的朋友们 老兄
Don't forget your friends, homie.
好吧 罗杰先生 那你走吧
All right, Mr. Roger. Go on, then.
不过呢 阿烟可是不会轻易忘记的 你明白吗
But hey, Smokey never forgets, you hear me?
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
我就知道你在搞鬼
I knew you were doing shady shit!
我接手时 店已经深陷泥潭了
The shop was already in too deep when I inherited it.
真的吗 罗杰
Oh really, Roger?
那是我唯一能重新站起来的机会
That was the only chance I had to get back on my feet.
为车队赚钱
To get money for the team.
你知道这种事有多他妈危险吗
Do you have any idea how fucking risky that was?
当然知道
Of course.
我当然知道 但一切都结束了 黛博拉
Of course I do. But it's over now, Débora.
我现在要专心照顾芭芭拉
I'll focus on Bárbara now.
天啊 还有芭芭拉…
Oh God, there's Bárbara…
罗杰
Roger…
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
你打算让她留下来吗
Are you sticking around for her?
我没有稳定的生活 无法照顾她
I don't have the stability to care for her.
但我们在寻找她的外婆
But we're looking for her grandma.
这位从没现身过的外婆在哪里
电影精选列表