Are you insane? -Just do it.
我们一直在喝酒 这是我的车 我不会让你单独承担的 快点
We've been drinking, this is my car, and I won't let you take the fall. C'mon!
你这个胆小鬼
You coward!
(里约热内卢州第183区警局)
RIO DE JANEIRO PD 183RD PRECINCT
撞车的人不是我
I wasn't the one who crashed the car.
我和丹尼洛换了座位
I switched places with Danilo.
你也知道警♥察♥对黑人是他妈什么态度
You know how the cops are really fucking nice to Black people.
去他的
Fuck him.
拜托 他还有女儿要养呢
C'mon, he has a daughter to raise.
你一次又一次地 毁了我亲手打造的赛车队
You're ruining the racing team I built.
赛车队本来就快不行了
A team that's falling apart.
你说什么 混♥蛋♥ 你刚说什么
What was that, you brat? What was that?
他妈的本来就很烂
It fucking is, though.
别叫我混♥蛋♥
And don't call me a brat!
你就是混♥蛋♥ 你对生活一无所知 罗杰
That's what you are. You don't know a thing about life, Roger.
你还有太多东西要学 你还需要成长
You've still got so much learning and growing to do.
我在这个烂队里怎么成长
How can I grow in this shitty team?
我应该加入一支真正的团队
I should just join a real team.
那就走吧 儿子
You go ahead, son.
但我告诉你
But I'll tell you what.
没有我 你什么都不是
You're nothing without me.
你♥他♥妈♥的没有任何本事
You aren't shit!
你以为自己有能力 其实你♥他♥妈♥的屁用都没有
You think you're the shit, but you're fucking useless!
你最终会明白这一点的
You're finally going to realize it. -We'll see who's fucking right.
到时候看看到底谁他妈说得对
滚蛋 给我滚下车
Out. Get out of my car.
你等着瞧
You'll see!
我会赢的 到时候你会后悔自己说的话
I'm gonna win, and you'll regret everything you've just said!
你快滚吧 -你会后悔的
Go fuck yourself! -You'll regret this!
去你的 罗杰 你会搞砸的
Fuck you, Roger! You'll fuck it all up!
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little piece of shit!
爸爸
Dad!
我的老天爷啊 快回答我
For the love of God, talk to me.
回答我啊 爸爸
Talk to me, Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
救命啊
Help!
快来人救命啊
Someone help!
准备好了吗 一 二 三 我来了
Ready? One, two, three… I'm coming!
快藏好了 儿子
Go hide, son.
我真为你骄傲 你总有一天会成为冠军的
I'm so proud of you. I think you'll be a champion one day.
我知道 你太厉害了
I know it. You're killing it.
真是一场历史性的巴西卡车锦标赛
Historical race for BR Truck.
马里奥·马托斯 把他的儿子罗杰带上了卡车
Mario Mattos gets his son Roger in the truck.
父子俩一起在赛道上
Father and son together on the circuit.
他们书写了巴西卡车锦标赛的历史
That's BR Truck history being written right there.
马里奥·马托斯获得了冠军
Mario Mattos is the champion!
他冲过了终点线 看样子要为这个奖杯换个大柜子了
He gets the checkered flag. Better get a bigger shelf for that trophy!
三届巴西卡车锦标赛冠军 马里奥·马托斯
Mario Mattos, three-time BR Truck champion!
想喝点水吗 还是咖啡
Can I get you some water? Or coffee?
罗杰 事情是这样的
So, Roger, here's the thing.
这家店要破产了
The shop is going bankrupt.
所以你父亲总是很紧张
That's why your father was always so tense.
该死
God dammit.
你父亲欠了很多钱 但主要欠账对象是公♥司♥
Your father owed a lot of money. But mostly to companies.
唯一的例外是奥基龙
The only exception is Odilon.
奥基龙
Odilon?
你在做什么 罗杰 想用卡车炸死自己吗
What are you doing? Wanna blow yourself up with the truck?
即使这样 你父亲也不会死而复生
This won't bring your father back.
必须换新的了
It has to be replaced.
已经修不好了
It's unsalvageable.
你就不能临时修补一下吗
Can't you just jerry-rig it?
不行 要是再坏了 就是我的责任
Nope. If it breaks again, it's on me.
而且维修费很贵 -可不是么
And it's expensive. -Of course it is.
你不如去找奥基龙谈谈
Why don't you talk to Odilon?
谈什么 -引擎的事情
About what? -The turbo.
我不跟奥基龙打交道
I won't deal with Odilon.
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
我会跟赞助商谈谈
I'll talk to the sponsors.
我去找托勒多 -好吧
I'll go after Toledo. -Cool.
你好吗 托勒多
What's up, Toledo?
罗杰
Roger!
给他倒一杯
Get him a shot too.
这酒很特别 非常罕见
This one is special. Extremely rare.
敬这次非凡的锦标赛
To this extraordinary championship.
敬未来
To the future!
只有上帝才知晓
And only God knows about it!
托勒多 碰见你真是太好了 我想谈…
Toledo, nice running into you. I wanted to talk--
我们也想跟你谈谈
We want to talk to you, too.
我们做了一个决定…
We've made a decision--
我们也做了一个决定
We've also made a decision, you know.
不错
Good.
很好
Very good.
罗杰
Roger,
你也知道我们很敬佩巴西卡车锦标赛
you know we really admire BR Truck.
但现在有了金融危机
But with this crisis…
你也知道 我们国家的经济很艰难
As you know, our country is going through a rough patch.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们准备撤销对你的赞助了
We are ending your sponsorship.
我们做不到
We can't do this.
不行 不可能
No. This isn't happening.
谢谢
Thanks.
你过得怎么样 罗杰
How's it going, Roger?
一切都好吗
All good, man?
什么事
What is it?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识 我是奥基龙派来的
No, I was sent by Odilon.
你父亲迟迟没交欠款 老头一直躲着我们
You father was late on his payment. Old man kept dodging us.
你对我父亲放尊重点儿
Show some respect when talking about my father.
不如你放尊重点儿 把他的欠款还了 帮他了结这件事 懂吗
You show respect by paying his debts and finishing what he started, got it?
我没参与他的事情
I wasn't involved in his business.
那就把债还了 兄弟
Then just pay his debts, bro.
不然他的麻烦会找到你头上 不管你想不想参与
Or his business will come to you, whether you want it or not.
你没听错
You heard me.
该死 孩子 忘了弯道怎么减速了吗
Damn, kid. Forgot how to slow down for the curve?
丹尼洛警告过我 但我尝试了不同的方法
Danilo warned me, but I tried something different.
如果是教练的问题 那就换一个
If the coach is the problem, we'll hire another.
不是这样的
That's not it.
没关系
It's okay.
那你为什么不赢
Then why aren't you winning?
我也说不好 装备… 车队的人都觉得有些不安
I don't know. The equipment… The team's feeling uneasy.
听着 我会再投些钱 我只需要整理一下 但我会的
Look, I'll invest more. I just need to organize, but I'll do it.
问题是
The thing is…
店里的生意不好
the shop's not doing great.
你欠债了吗
Are you in debt?
欠了多少
How much?
去比赛吧 罗杰
Go race, Roger.
这不是你要操心的事情 别想了
This is not your problem. Forget it.
我的问题 我可以自己解决
I can deal with my problems on my own.
靠你自己 还是靠那个该死的非法高♥利♥贷♥
On your own? Or with the help of that damn mobster?
罗杰 奥基龙不是坏人 他只是性格有些古怪
Roger, Odilon is not a bad man. He's just eccentric.
他就是个70年代的黑帮
He's basically a 1970s gangster.
儿子 你必须明白 走投无路的时候
Son, you have to understand that when you're out of options,
生活一团糟的时候
when you're fucked,
奥基龙是唯一的出路
Odilon is the only way out.
我是罗杰
It's Roger.
下午好 先生
Afternoon, sir.
你的威士忌 先生
Your whiskey, sir.
谢谢你 乔丹
Thank you, Jordan.
你可以走了
That's all.
可是罗杰
But Roger…
你父亲没给你留下其他东西吗
Did your father leave you anything else?
电影精选列表