我是指遗产之类的
I mean, in terms of possessions.
一家负债累累的店
A debt-ridden shop.
也许你可以把店给我 用来还上一部分债款
Perhaps you could give it to me to pay off some of the debt.
“一部分债款”是什么意思
Come again? "Some" of it?
肯定不够还全部的债
It wouldn't cover the whole thing.
但剩下的你可以一点一点分期还
But you could pay off the rest in installments.
妈的 奥基龙
Shit, Odilon.
拜托 你明知道我还有车队要养 你也知道成本有多高
C'mon, you know I have a team to run. You know the cost of that.
我知道 所以我认为 你也该开始赚赚外快了
I do. And that's why I think it's time you start making some cash on the side.
你懂我的意思吧
If you know what I mean.
我是个赛车手 我不懂太多其他的
I'm a racing driver. I don't know how to do much else.
你的任务就是开车
Oh, you'd be driving.
帮我和你父亲经营的生意开车
You'd be driving for a business I had with your father.
你会赚很多钱
You'd earn a lot more
也不用再束缚于那些廉价的赞助商
and wouldn't be tied to those cheap-ass sponsors.
得了吧 不可能
Come on… No way.
我可不想参与什么犯罪活动之类…
I'm not getting involved in crime and--
什么他妈的犯罪活动
What fucking crime?
你说我是罪犯吗 罗杰 他妈的
Are you calling me a crook, Roger? Fuck!
那只是货物运输的灰色市场 基本上是合法的 妈的
It's the gray market of cargo. It's practically legal, damn it.
既然你大老远来这里
If you came all this way,
你肯定也清楚自己要走的路吧
you knew very well what you were getting into.
我也说不好 奥基龙 我不习惯做这种事
I don't know, Odilon. I'm not used to this stuff.
你可以学啊
You'll learn.
我会让你联♥系♥我的伙伴阿烟
I'll put you in touch with my associate, Smokey.
到时候你再做决定吧
You can decide then.
你好吗 兄弟 不用拘束
What's up, my man? Make yourself at home.
关小声点
Turn it down, man.
非常高兴认识你 我是认真的
So nice to meet you. I mean it.
奥基龙总是会提到你
Odilon's always talking about you.
货物运输的灰色市场 简直就是天堂 赛车手
The gray market of cargo is where it's at, pilot.
货物已经有目的地了
The goods already have a destination.
运送目的地和买♥♥家都已经定好了
It's a sure thing, with a destination and a buyer.
等货品配送进城里后
And after the stuff is distributed in the city,
我们就全然脱身了
we're clean as a whistle.
归根结底 保险会报销的
And when all is said and done, insurance covers it.
所以基本上不是违法的
So it's barely illegal, basically.
但听我说 阿烟
But hear me out, Smokey…
我只会开车 这是我唯一的长处
I'm just the wheelman. It's the only thing I can do well.
当然 我们正需要这种人呢
Sure, and that's exactly what we need.
我受够了这帮游手好闲的废物 只会浪费我的钱
Sick and tired of losing money 'cause of some useless clowns.
但我看得出来 你是个可靠的人
But I can see you're a solid guy.
你现在只需要一个 能让你信任的副驾驶 明白吗
All you need now is a co-pilot you can trust, got it?
保险会报销一切费用 基本上是合法的
Insurance covers everything. It's barely illegal.
罗杰 我明白 -我必须得做
Sure, Roger… -I have to do it.
不能让所有人都被开除
Can't have everyone getting fired.
所有这些工作
All these jobs.
不然我还不起奥基龙的债 我必须这么做
I can't pay Odilon otherwise. I have to do it.
你现在头脑不清醒 -你就清醒了
You're not thinking straight. -And you are?
是的 -那芭芭拉呢
Yup. -What about Bárbara?
她怎么了 罗杰
What about her, Roger?
丹尼洛 赛季正在进行中
Danilo, the season is underway.
如果我破产了 你的工作会怎么样
If I go broke, what happens to your job?
我找到部件了
I found the part.
哟 福克斯 休息一下吧 能让我们聊一会儿吗
Yo, Fox. Take a breather, okay? We're in the middle of something.
当然
Sure thing.
你想想看
Think about it.
我们进去赚一大笔
We get in, make a bunch of money,
然后把一部分投到车队里
put some of it here in the team.
我们壮大起来 吸引新的赞助商
We grow, we attract new sponsors.
然后就他妈的脱身
Then we get the fuck out.
老兄…
Man…
只干一阵子
It's just for a while.
要是你不喜欢他们的做法 我们就不做
If you don't like what they have to say, we don't do it.
但至少先听听 好吗
But let's hear them out, okay?
罗杰 我们得…
Roger, we need to--
我去拿吧
I'll go grab it.
嘿
Hey.
我是来向你父亲表示哀悼的
My condolences on your father's passing.
如果你需要什么帮助 或者想找人聊聊…
If you need something or someone to talk…
谢了
Thanks.
我不是说说而已
I'm not just saying that.
我知道 黛博拉
I know, Débora.
谢谢你愿意帮助我
Thanks for offering to help.
只不过我不知道自己还有没有救
I just don't know if I can be helped.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们从这里开始监督
We oversee things from here.
我们通常会让你们分享实时位置
We usually have you share your live location
以便我们追踪
so we can keep track of you.
所有的电♥话♥和货物都属于我们 这些都是干净的 没有毒品
We own all the phones and the cargo. It's all clean.
没有武器 没有违法的东西
No illegal shit.
我说的对吗 涂鸦 -当然 老大
Am I right, Sketch? -Sure thing, boss.
这位是我的得力助手涂鸦
This is Sketch, my right-hand man.
他负责分配我们的货
He distributes our goods.
只负责最棒的货物
Only the best stuff.
我们只搞高价值的货物
We only deal with high-value cargo.
肉类那些的货物都交给菜鸟做
We leave meat and stuff to amateurs.
我们喜欢运输电子产品 智能手♥机♥ 电脑 平板电脑
We like working with electronics. Smartphones, computers, tablets.
知道一大货车手♥机♥能卖♥♥多少钱吗
You know how much we get for a truckful of phones?
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我们得保证一切顺畅 懂吗
We need to be smooth, know what I'm saying?
到达仓库后
Once we get to the storage,
我们还需要时间拆卸
we need time to disassemble it.
重点来了
Here's the catch.
每辆高价值货物货车的驾驶室里 都装有安全装置
Every high-value cargo truck has a safety device in the driver's cab.
一旦警报触发 货车会被锁住 我们就别想拿到货物了
When triggered, everything locks and we can forget taking the cargo.
我们的目标是逼迫司机停车
Our goal is to make the driver pull over
在不触发警报的前提下 让他离开车
and leave the cab without setting off the device.
最好是通过交流 而不是暴♥力♥
The best way to do so is by talking. No violence.
毕竟我们不想发生流血事件
We don't want any blood, after all.
只会偶尔发生 对吧 老大
Only sometimes, right, boss?
他妈的闭嘴 涂鸦
Shut the fuck up, Sketch.
我在说正事呢 给我放尊重点
This is serious shit. Show some respect.
离开前 再给他点好处 -给我的
Grease the driver's palm before leaving… -For me?
这样他就不会立刻联♥系♥保险公♥司♥
…so he doesn't warn the insurer right away.
这是双赢局面 懂吗
It's a win-win situation, you know?
一旦上了车 就不再是闹着玩的了
Once behind the wheels, shit gets serious.
货物都有追踪装置
Every piece of cargo is tracked,
所以保险公♥司♥很快会报♥警♥
so the cops are bound to show up eventually.
妈的 丹尼洛 有检查站 -右转 罗杰
Shit, Danilo! Checkpoint! -Turn right, Roger!
你们有15分钟的时间开到交货站
You have a 15-minute window to reach the unloading site
再久的话就会被抓到 这时就需要你们大显身手了
without getting caught. That's where your skills come in.
你们得运用稳定的双手和快速反应
You need steady hands and quick reflexes.
路线曲折 时间仓促
The routes are winding and time is short.
以前因为蹩脚司机 我们丢过很多货
We've lost tons of cargo because of lousy drivers
因为司机翻了车 把货物都丢了
who let the truck flip over and lost everything.
那帮混♥蛋♥都该死
Fuck-ups are better off dead.
如果你们能把货物顺利送到目的地
If you manage to take the cargo all the way to the destination,
那么你们…
then you did a--
你们俩干得真不错啊
Good job, you two!
做得太棒了 简直完美无缺
Well done. Flawless execution.
要吃吗 -不用了
Want some? -I'm good.
我今天更想吃鸡腿
I'd rather have thighs today.
哟 兄弟
Yo, man.
拿着
Hold this.
你们讲信用 我也一样
Just like you two, I'm a man of my word.
这不就是你们想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
我也想邀请你们一起入浴 但空间不够了 装不下你们
I'd invite you both in, but it's tight. You won't fit.
现在可以开了
Now it'll be good to go.
我来装置好 你要不要帮我
I'll set it up. Are you gonna help me or what?
电影精选列表