那我现在就逮捕你呢 想想吧 罗杰
What if I took you in right now? Think about it, Roger.
我喜欢你这人 我知道你只是小角色 但你得帮我 我才能帮你
I like you, I know you're a little fish, but you gotta help me help you.
芭芭拉 我们得谈谈
Bárbara, we need to talk.
等一下 -不行 现在就得谈
In a minute. -Not in a minute. Right now.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚从证件登记处回来
I just got back from the registry office.
我知道你在说谎 芭芭拉
I know you're lying, Bárbara.
你两个祖母都死了 -是的
Both your grandmothers are dead. -They are.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
因为我没有家人了
'Cause I have no one!
我生命中的所有人都死了
Everyone in my life is dead.
芭芭拉
Bárbara…
我不能让你留在这里 那是违法的
I can't keep you here. That's illegal.
偷卡车也是违法的
Well, so is stealing trucks.
芭芭拉
Bárbara.
芭芭拉
Bárbara?
芭芭拉
Bárbara!
芭芭拉
Bárbara!
(你还认为自己一无所有吗 )
STILL THINK YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE?
妈的
Fuck.
罗杰 救命 他们把我关在…
Roger! Help! They're keeping me in a--
你在听吗 罗杰 如果不按我说的做
You listening, Roger? If you don't do as you're told,
这就是你最后一次听到她的声音了
this will be the last time you'll ever hear her voice, all right?
快下车 快点出来
Out of the car! Game over.
冷静 -出来
Calm down. -It's over.
快走 -冷静
Move! -Calm down.
听着 兄弟 做主的人是你
Hey, man. You're the one in charge in the field.
我虽然是老大 但你… -阿烟
I'm the boss, but you-- -Smoke!
女孩儿在哪里呢 妈的
Where's the girl, damn it?
怎么回事
What's this?
她在哪里 -退后
Where is she? -Hold up!
这可是我的赛车手 冷静
It's my pilot. Calm down!
搞什么鬼 你就是这样对待投资人的吗
What the fuck? Is this how you treat your investors?
给我冷静一点 老兄
Take a chill pill, bro.
你不能就他妈这样闯进来
You don't just fucking walk in here like that.
我肯定会把那个女孩交给你的
I'll hand the girl over to you, sure.
前提是你帮我做最后一件事
If you do one last job for me.
你上次不是说那是最后一次了吗 -但那次搞砸了
Didn't you say that last time? -But that one went to shit.
这次会成功的 我们能赚一大笔钱
This one's gonna work. We'll make tons of cash.
我会给你额外的奖金
I'll even pay you extra.
我想和芭芭拉说话 -等工作结束后
I want to talk to Bárbara. -After the job, sure.
不行 我得确保她没事 -拜托
No, I gotta know that she's okay. -Come on, man!
你怎么还不明白
Don't you get what's going on?
你把我当成什么人了
What do you take me for?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我们先谈判 然后你才能和她说话
First we negotiate, then you talk to the girl.
要做什么
What's the deal?
你把货带给我 我把女孩还给你 就这么简单
You bring me the cargo, I bring you the girl. That's it.
他们的卡车是什么型号♥
What's their truck model?
半挂式卡车
Container semi-truck.
不过会有安保人员护送
There'll be a security escort.
私人安保公♥司♥ -警♥察♥
Private company? -The pigs.
这个国家自己的安保“公♥司♥”
The state's own security "company".
搞什么 阿烟
What the fuck, Smoke?
你现在打算抢警♥察♥
You're robbing the police now?
他们每天都抢劫我们
Well, they rob us every day.
我们要偷什么
What are we stealing?
你问这个干什么 你以前可没问过 -我现在想问
What do you care? You never asked. -I'm asking now.
好吧 武器
Fine, then. Weapons!
武器 好吗
Weapons! Okay?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗 偷警♥察♥的枪
Have you lost your fucking mind? Stealing guns from the police?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, for fuck's sake!
做好你的极盗任务
Do your criminal mastermind shit.
跑完这次活 把卡车还给我就行了
Make this run and bring this truck back to me.
我他妈的绝对不干 -妈的 又来这一套
No fucking way I'm doing that! -God dammit! This crap again?
妈的 -我要跟奥基龙谈谈
Fuck! -I wanna talk to Odilon.
我现在就去找他
I'll get him right now.
奥基龙
Odilon.
你过来一下 奥基龙
Will you come here, Odilon?
这孩子想跟你谈谈
The boy wants to talk to you.
罗杰 我的小伙子罗杰
Roger. My boy Roger.
你怎么会在这里 奥基龙
What are you doing here, Odilon?
为了确保你不会毁掉我的生意
Making sure you don't shit on my business.
我他妈的一路爬到这里 就是为了亲自劝你参与这件事
I climbed all the fucking way up here to personally talk you into this.
参与偷武器 -武器
Into stealing weapons? -Weapons?
不 不是武器
No, not weapons.
是他妈的武器库
A fucking arsenal!
全部都是随时可用 未注册的武器
All in working order and unregistered.
每支步♥枪♥价值六万到八万
We're talking 60 or 80 grand per rifle.
这比你跟赞助商赚的钱高多了
It's more money than you've ever made with a sponsor.
你把车带来 我们就放了那个女孩
You bring that in and we let the girl go.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
他们会经过圣保罗
They'll pass through S?o Paulo.
是的 周日清晨
Yes, early Sunday morning.
奥基龙
Odilon…
怎么 -那可是最后一场比赛的日子
What? -It's the day of the last race.
就在因特拉戈斯赛道 你对那里了如指掌
That's in Interlagos! You know it like the back of your hand!
所以我们才需要你
That's why we need you.
我们会留下那个女孩 这样你就不会忘记了
And we'll keep the girl so you don't forget that.
好好做 大家都开心
Do this right, and everyone will be happy.
给你父亲争光 别再搞砸了 好吗
So honor your father and don't screw up again, all right?
喂
Hello?
到时间了 要怎么做
It's time. What's it gonna be?
我需要一辆货车 和他们的一模一样
I'll need a cab just like theirs.
还有一位石匠
And also a mason,
一辆面包车和两辆装甲车
a van, and two armored cars.
你在测量什么
What are you measuring?
别跟我套近乎 好像我们很熟似的
Stop asking me questions like we're buddies.
哦 还需要带卡的手♥机♥
Oh, and phones with working SIM cards.
我们不会读你的信息或删除你的照片
We ain't gonna read your messages or delete your photos.
你好吗 吸血鬼
What's up, Vampire?
要是这破手♥机♥不能用 我们会来找你的
If this crusty-ass phone doesn't work, we're gonna come for you.
你拿我们当什么人
What do you take us for?
别想骗我们 喂 把那个给我
Don't try to pull a fast one on us. Here, give me that.
我们已经满足你的全部要求了 别让我失望
We've given you all you've asked for. Do not disappoint me.
休想碰芭芭拉…
If you lay a finger on Bárbara--
如果想要圆♥满♥的结局 那就努力争取
If you want a happy ending, earn it.
他们出发了
They're on the move.
(联邦警♥察♥)
FEDERAL POLICE
收到
Sounds good.
一切准备就绪 -对 我能听到无线电通话
All good? -Yeah. I've got them all on radio.
面包车该来了
Time for the van.
马上来 哟 吉吉 你收到了吗
On it. Yo, GG, do you copy?
我是吉吉 涂鸦 收到
GG here, Sketch. Copy.
派面包车过来 兄弟
Send the van in, my brother.
好的 这就过去
Affirmative. On its way.
(交通堵塞预警)
HEAVY TRAFFIC ALERT
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
现在大家都会认为这条路堵住了 所以避免走这里
Now people will avoid this route thinking it's jammed.
真是太牛逼了
That's some nerd-ass shit!
别忘了跟阿烟分享我们的位置
Don't forget to share our location with Smokey.
这就分享
I'm on it.
现在怎么办 罗杰
What now, Roger?
现在要来真的了
Now shit gets real.
好极了
Nice!
太牛逼了 兄弟
Fuck yeah, bro!
情况如何 涂鸦 -等等
How does it look, Sketch? -Wait.
等等 这就来
Wait, it's coming now.
三
Three…
二
Two…
电影精选列表