不可能 我可不想参与什么犯罪活动之类…
No way, man. I'm not getting involved in crime and--
什么他妈的犯罪活动
What fucking crime?
基本上是合法的 妈的
It's practically legal, damn it.
货物运输的灰色市场 简直就是天堂 赛车手
The gray market of cargo is where it's at, pilot.
我们进去赚一大笔 然后就他妈的脱身
We get in, make some serious cash, and then get the fuck out.
我就知道你在搞鬼
I knew it was shady shit!
你知道这种事有多他妈危险吗
Do you have any idea how fucking risky this is?
你甚至能够通过屏幕 感受到他们的速度
You can feel their speed through your screen!
所有卡车进入冲刺阶段 准备完成下一圈
The whole pack's on the final stretch to complete another lap.
车辆胶着在一起
They're all bunched together.
真是一场龙争虎斗的 巴西卡车锦标赛季啊
What a fiercely contested BR Truck season.
《急速杀阵》
OVERHAUL
(六个月前)
6 MONTHS EARLIER
罗杰开始全速前进 比赛以来首次领先 超过了乌果
Roger's on the offensive! Just like that, he overtakes Huggo.
罗杰 前方全部是直线道路 小心雷达测速 限制时速160公里
Roger, straight line ahead. Mind the radar, limit's 160 kph.
(时速182公里)
该死
Shit!
(时速157公里)
157 KPH
别骄傲 你目前还是第三名
Take it easy, you're still in third.
很快就不是了
Not for long.
等着瞧吧 要是你能赢得比赛 今晚我请客喝酒
We'll see. If you win, beer's on me tonight.
罗杰紧随安德列斯和帕奇奥利 赛车间的距离越来越近
Roger's right behind Andreas and Paccioli. They're close together.
三辆卡车在直道上并驾齐驱 罗杰极速超了过去
It's three wide on the back straightaway. Roger comes in hot to make the pass!
很好
Nice!
太好了
All right!
你欠我一杯啤酒
You owe me a beer.
除非你保住这个位置 女王要追上你了
It's not over yet. The Queen is coming for you.
爸爸 引擎的温度太高了
Dad, the turbo's overheating.
罗杰 别太勉强 让她超过去吧
Don't push it. Just let her through.
妈的 她超过我了
Fuck, she's overtaken me!
我警告过你的 算了吧 你现在肯定赶不上她了
I told you. Now relax. You can't catch her anymore.
你怕请我喝酒吗
Afraid you'll owe me a beer?
别管啤酒了 你会把卡车弄坏的
Forget the beer. You'll wreck the truck.
我了解我的卡车 它能应付的
I know my truck. It can handle it.
我比你更了解
I know it better.
想打赌吗
Wanna bet?
赌就赌 -爸爸
It's a bet. -Dad!
他也许能成功 等等
He might pull it off. Wait.
他也许能 但他的卡车可不行
He might, but his truck won't.
我落后了 我要全速追赶
I'm falling behind! I'll go for it.
罗杰的引擎又炸了 真是可惜啊
Roger's turbo has blown up again!
罗杰·马托斯出局
With Roger Mattos out,
女王黛博拉又要赢了 这将是她第四次获胜
Débora the Queen is coming for another win!
妈的
Fuck.
这辆车才刚刚修好 罗杰
We just got this fixed, Roger.
这辆卡车太烂了 -是啊 因为你总是给它开到爆
This truck sucks. -Only 'cause you keep pushing it.
彻底坏了
It's busted.
女王已准备好再一次庆祝胜利
The Queen is ready to celebrate another win!
四场比赛 四场胜利 在锦标赛中遥遥领先
Four races, four wins, and a commanding lead in the championship.
她好漂亮
She's so amazing!
喂 过来
Hey, come over here.
她真是太棒了 我们跟她合影吧
She's the best. Let's take a picture with her.
比赛得很精彩 我一直在为你加油
Great race. I was rooting for you.
真是太好了
That's awesome!
嘿
Hey.
那是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
不是 是丹尼洛的女儿 他是我的挚友
Nope. That's Danilo's daughter. He's my best friend.
你好吗
What's up?
我家孩子也是她的粉丝
My kid's a big fan of hers, too.
她刚刚想合影来着 -哦 是吗
She was trying to get a pic. -Oh, yeah?
你拍了吗
Did you get it?
是的 -是吗
Yup. -Really?
我叫阿方索 是你的超级粉丝 -很高兴认识你
I'm Afonso. Big fan. -Nice to meet you.
很感谢
I appreciate it.
我们可以拍张照吗
Can we take a picture?
当然可以 来吧
Sure, let's do it.
能在你的卡车前拍吗
Can we take it in front of your truck?
来吧
C'mon.
就是这家伙 豪尔赫
This is the man, Jorge.
我去去就回 宝贝 等我一下
Be right back, baby. Wait for me.
你好吗 女王 -她可不是你的人
What's up, my Queen! -She's not yours.
你好吗 罗杰
What's up, Roger?
不打算给我来一瓶吗
Aren't you gonna offer me one?
我只想放松一下
I'm just chilling,
一个人在这里静一静
minding my own, in peace.
真是兴致高昂呢
Great mood.
看样子你也知道原因
I take it you know the reason.
罗杰 我是来祝贺你的
Roger, I came to congratulate you.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你在比赛中的表现非常精彩
You had an amazing race.
你超过我的时候
When you overtook me…
我甚至不知道自己能不能…
Even I didn't know if I'd manage to--
但你做到了
But you did.
黛博拉 你来干什么
Débora, why are you here?
是来取笑我的吗
To make fun of me? Is that it?
我本来还怀着点希望 不过呢
I got my hopes up, but…
似乎你还是不理解
I guess you still don't get it.
被宠坏的混♥蛋♥
Spoiled brat.
你说什么 -被宠坏的混♥蛋♥
What was that? -Spoiled brat!
你依然是个被宠坏的混♥蛋♥ -我才不是
You're still a spoiled brat! -Like hell I am!
我从14岁就开始工作
I've been working since I was 14.
真的吗
Really?
在哪里工作 你♥爸♥爸的车队里
Where? On your daddy's racing team?
成熟点吧 罗杰 然后再来好好跟我聊
Grow up, Roger. Then you can talk to me.
你还抱怨什么 我可是有女儿要养呢 罗杰
Do you think you can complain? I have a daughter, Roger.
学校 电脑课 英语课 有一堆破事儿要花钱
School, computer classes, English lessons. A whole lot of shit.
要是能有人和我共同承担就好了 可芭芭拉只有我一个人
If only I had someone to share the bills. But I'm all Bárbara's got.
所以我们得重回榜首才行
That's why we need to get back on top.
我们需要一辆有竞争力的卡车 不会在最后一轮坑害我的车
We need a competitive truck that won't screw me over on the last lap.
跟你♥爸♥谈过了吗
Talk to your dad yet?
该死 还没有 丹尼洛
Shit, not yet, Danilo.
还不知道该怎么提起这件事 你也知道我老爸的脾气
Still figuring out how to bring it up. You know how my old man is.
是啊 该死
Yeah, damn…
听着 兄弟 有一件事我可以保证
Listen, man. One thing is for sure.
只要我们有钱修好引擎 我就能拿下锦标赛
Once we have the money to fix the turbo, that championship is mine.
这可说不好 罗杰 -你什么意思 丹尼洛
I don't know, Roger. -What do you mean, Danilo?
只要我老爸再给车队投资一点就行
My old man just needs to invest more in the team.
我正是担心这个 万一他不再帮你了呢
My point exactly. What if he stops helping you?
无所谓 -有所谓
Doesn't matter. -It does.
当然有所谓了 这点你也清楚
It changes everything and you know it.
要是开车的人不行 车再好又有什么用呢
What's the point of having these rides if they can't drive?
看看你搞砸之后 那车变成什么样了
Let's see how the car is after your fuck-up.
是你瞎搞之后车才坏的
It got fucked up after you tampered with it.
是啊 罗杰 可不是么 谢啦
Sure, Roger. Yeah, thanks a lot.
嘿 卡车司机
Hey, trucker!
妈的 这些家伙真是不死心
Fuck, these guys won't give up.
这俩破车能赛吗 -跟你可不行
Can this junk race? -Not against you.
来啊 街上也没车了
C'mon, the streets are clear.
别理他 我们走 -还是你只会开卡车
Or can you only drive trucks?
你女儿拿驾照了吗 告诉她 我送给她一个吻
Say hi to your daughter for me.
你说什么 混♥蛋♥
What was that, motherfucker?
要是我开 肯定能追上他们 -是吗
We'd totally catch them if I was driving. -Oh yeah?
该死 丹尼洛
Shit, Danilo!
你该庆幸我已经退休了 不然我会让你蒙羞
Be thankful I'm retired. I'd put you to shame.
可不是么 丹尼洛 碰碰运气吧
Sure, Danilo. Try your luck.
加油冲啊
Step on it!
径直前行 追上他们
Straight line. Let's get them.
该死
Damn it!
妈的 -你没事吧
Holy fuck. -You okay?
没事 但现在怎么办 -跟我换位子吧
Yeah, but now what? -Let's switch seats.
你疯了吗 -快换吧
电影精选列表