Where has she been all along?
嗯
Well…
我正在解决这件事 我在寻找她的家人
That's what I'm doing. I'm trying to track her family down.
从现在起 我就专心做这件事
It's all I'm gonna do from now on.
我在努力改变
I'm trying to change.
好吧
Fine.
外婆找得怎么样了
And your grandma?
我刚刚找到了一位表亲
I just found a cousin here.
表亲
A cousin?
算是表亲吧
A cousin of sorts.
可能是表亲
A potential cousin.
他和外婆的姓氏一样
He has grandma's last name.
但他的账户是私密的
But his profile is private,
所以我给他发送了加友请求和私信
so I sent him a friend request and a DM.
芭芭拉 你该睡觉了
Bárbara, it's past your bedtime.
去睡吧 -好的
Off you go. -Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
(证件副本 出生 婚姻 死亡)
DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE BIRTH - MARRIAGE - DEATH
(附近的证件登记处)
REGISTRY OFFICES AROUND ME
(卡车赛车手)
TRUCK RACING DRIVERS
(真是悲剧啊)
WHAT A TRAGEDY
(难以置信)
UNBELIEVABLE
(阿烟)
SMOKEY
喂
Hello?
嘿 赛车手 -你♥他♥妈♥的杀了托勒多
Hey there, pilot! -Did you fucking kill Toledo?
里约可是个危险的地方 你得小心点
Rio is a dangerous place. Gotta be careful.
好了 听着 涂鸦已经在路上了 做好准备
Now, listen. Sketch is on his way, be ready.
地点在特雷斯里奥斯 很简单的任务
It's an easy gig in Três Rios.
我们很快就能干完回来 好吗
We'll be back in no time. Deal?
我就知道
I knew it!
我去召集队伍 有什么情况就通知我
I'll assemble the team. Let me know if anything comes up.
我们去吧
Let's do this.
地点在特雷斯里奥斯 很简单的任务
It's an easy gig in Três Rios.
是那辆吧
It's that one, all right? -I'll go after it like a hungry pit bull.
我会像饿疯的斗牛犬一样追过去
赶快出来 他妈的快点
Get out of there right now! Hurry the fuck up!
别看我 快走
Don't look at me. Move!
我们得走了 -好吧
We gotta go now! -All right.
我们开这辆 -那这辆车呢
Let's take this. -What about this one?
小伙子们会开走的 嘿 快点
The boys will drive it. Hey, c'mon!
不必换卡车了 我和罗杰一起走
No need to switch cabs. I'll go with Roger.
走吧
Let's go!
我们本来应该换车的
We were supposed to switch cabs.
别紧张 我已经屏蔽信♥号♥♥了 没事
Chill. I blocked the signal, we're good.
丹尼洛以前总是会换车
It's how Danilo used to do it.
丹尼洛已经不在了 别这么胆小 快开吧
Danilo ain't here. Stop being a wuss and drive.
喂 老大 怎么了
'Sup, boss? Tell us.
完蛋了 快点跑 警♥察♥在追你们
We're fucked. Beat it! The cops are after you.
什么
What?
赛车手 那帮警♥察♥就在你们后面
The pigs, pilot. They're right behind you.
赶快消失 -去哪里
You gotta disappear. -Disappear where?
别管他妈的货物了
Ditch this fucking cargo.
丢到哪里 涂鸦
Ditch it where, Sketch?
快点 加速
Gun it, come on!
下一个路口右转 -等一下
Take the next right! -Hold on!
我们在莫罗达科蒂亚附近 去那边找我的兄弟们吧
We're next to the Morro da Cotia. Let's lay low there with my homies.
到底他妈的在哪儿 -马上就到了
Where the fuck is it? -We're almost there!
快点开过去 不然就完蛋了
Just floor it or we're done, man!
哟 警♥察♥来了
Yo, the pigs are coming.
让他们过去 -放烟花
Let them through. -Smoke them.
那可是阿烟的地盘
That's my boy Smokey's turf!
早上好啊 兄弟们
Good morning, fam!
这帮混混把货车开进居民区了
Those thugs took the cargo deep in the hood.
要挡住他们吗 老大
Do we hold them, boss?
快点
C'mon, c'mon!
快走
Go, go, go!
要行动了
We've got some action.
小心
Look out!
快走
Go, go, go!
他妈的
Fuck!
上面
Up there!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
他妈的 喂
Fuck! Hey!
这里太危险了 撤退
Place is too hot! Fall back!
我们走
Let's go!
走吧
Go!
快点 帮我们拿走
Hurry! Help us out!
来吧 各位 帮帮我们
C'mon, y'all! Help us!
来吧 帮帮我 兄弟
C'mon! Help me out, bro.
这是阿烟给各位的小礼物
A little gift from Smokey to the neighborhood! Yo.
涂鸦 警♥察♥不会再来了吗
Sketch! You think the cops won't come?
你觉得他们会为了 一堆平板电脑冒险过来吗
You think they'll roll through the hood over a bunch of tablets?
绝对不可能 来 拿着
No fucking way! Here, pick it up.
不知道是谁他妈通知他们的
I wonder who the fuck called them up.
老兄 我照你说的用了信♥号♥♥屏蔽器 你也看见了
Bro, you saw me use the jammer just like you told me to.
一定是有人通风报信了
Someone must've tipped them off.
喂 别打架 兄弟们 等一下 我这就递过去
Hey! No fighting, homies! Wait, I'll hand it over.
给你们 吵什么架 大家都有份
There you go! Why fight? There's enough for everyone!
货物上有追踪器吗
Did the goods have a tracker?
不可能的
No way, man.
你们为什么没换车
Why didn't you switch cabs?
嗯
Huh?
怎么 你现在变弱了 涂鸦
What, have you gone soft now, Sketch?
懒得做好你的工作了
Too lazy to do your job?
哟 老大 我们都不知道…
Yo, boss. We don't even know if--
妈的 没必要这样…
Shit, there's no need to--
你也别惹我 你这个混♥蛋♥
Don't you mess with me either, you motherfucker.
他妈的不会是你告密的吧
You ain't no fucking rat, are you?
你说我告密
You calling me a rat?
你还欠我一笔 -但这是我最后一次工作了
You still owe me. -But that was my last job.
我什么都没得到 -我他妈的不干了
I got nothing from it! -I'm fucking out.
你想得美 -我受够了
Like hell you are! -I'm done with this shit.
如果你想杀了我 那就杀了我 反正我也一无所有了
If you wanna kill me, do it. I've got nothing to lose.
这都是你的错
And that's all on you!
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Because you're a brat.
你现在就在做混♥蛋♥做的事
You're being one right now.
去他妈的 我不干了
Fuck this, I'm out.
不用 让他走
No. Let him go.
让他走 他走了
Let him go. There he goes!
好啊
Fine.
丢下我不管了 是吗
Leaving me high and dry, huh?
他妈的好极了
Fucking fine.
要不要干掉他 老大 -现在还不行
Should we do him in, boss? -Not yet.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Bitch-ass clown.
福克斯 检查减震装置 -没问题
Fox, check the suspension. -You got it.
后面的拉力太大了 -我去看看
The back's pulling too much. -I'll take a look.
那就拜托你了
I'll leave it in your hands.
来吧 伙计们
Let's do it, boys.
你好啊 阿方索
What's up, Afonso?
来给我的练习加油吗 -练习很精彩
Cheering me on during practice? -Amazing practice, man.
谢谢 -我们能聊聊吗
Thanks. -Can we talk for a bit?
现在不行 伙计 也许稍后…
Not right now, man. Maybe after--
恐怕你必须现在就得跟我聊聊
I'm afraid right now will have to do.
我发誓我跟这件事无关 -我有电♥话♥的录音证据
I swear I have nothing to do with it. -I have it all on tape.
如果我想逮捕你 我现在就可以
If I wanted to arrest you, I could.
但我并不想 -那你想要什么
But I don't want to. -What do you want, then?
我想抓到所有人
I want everyone.
要在行动中抓住阿烟和奥基龙 这样狡猾的律师就没法保释他们
Gotta catch Smokey and Odilon in the act so that no slimy lawyer can bail them out.
妈的 阿方索
Fuck, Afonso.
我做不到 我冒不起这个险
I can't do that. I've got too much to lose.
电影精选列表