你自己来吧
Good luck with that.
好了 罗杰 我们必须在1分51秒451内完成
All right, Roger. We need to make it in 1:51.451.
这是获取首发位置的时间
That's the pole position time.
交给你了 兄弟 你可以的
It's up to you, bro. You can do it!
目前看来卡车修理得很成功
It seems like the tweak worked.
(时速213公里)
分段计时1分18秒130
Split time: 1:18.130.
怎么回事 罗杰 快点啊
What's wrong, Roger? C'mon!
交给我吧 丹尼洛
I got this, Danilo.
让我看看
Let me see.
你的单圈时间是1分50秒530 好样的 你拿到首发位置了
Your lap time is 1:50.530. Good job! You've got pole!
我们做到了 今天干得真不错
We're doing it! Good job today.
嘿 得把赞助商的牌子摘了 托勒多已经不赞助我们了
Hey, we need to remove that shit. Toledo's dropped us.
你太棒了 老大 -干得好 孩子
You got it, boss. -Well done, kid.
你们干活吧 -我们来吧
Off to work, you guys. -Let's do it.
没人在旁边时 你总能表现很好 对吧
You do great when you're all by yourself, huh?
等我拿第一名的时候 也不会有人在旁边的 黛博拉
I'll finish first all by myself too, Débora.
你的记录很不错
You made good time.
但你猜猜 保持这条赛道最快记录的人是谁
But guess who holds the record for this circuit?
你刚才看了我的练习
Were you watching my practice?
是啊
Yup.
你今天看起来很有自信
You looked confident today.
我有预感一切会开始变好
I have a feeling things might look up.
当然会 你有第二名的潜力
Of course they might. You got what it takes to come in second.
下一场比赛就见分晓 -好吧
We'll see about that in the next race. -Okay, then.
但别偏离赛道太远 我还想看到你呢
Just don't stray too far. I wanna be able to see you.
我就说过会成功的嘛
I told you it was gonna work out.
我不确定这是我想要的生活
I'm not sure this is the life I want.
我不想被逮捕
I don't wanna get arrested.
你真以为警♥察♥ 能用他们的破车抓到你吗
Do you really think the cops can catch you with their shitty cars?
你可是赛车手
You're a racing driver!
我正是这个意思 我是个赛车手 不是罪犯
That's my point. I'm a racing driver, not a criminal.
所以你…哎哟
So you-- Ouch!
妈的 乔丹
Fuck, Jordan.
我让你修指甲 不是修脚趾
Trim the nails, not the fucking toes.
你认为保险公♥司♥ 会通过那个装置报♥警♥吗
Do you think the insurance company calls the cops through that device?
既然装置能打开 就能关掉 对吧
Hey, if it turns on, it can be turned off, right?
什么意思
Meaning?
我有内线
I have an inside guy.
他可以帮我们解决的 相信我
He can help us with that. Trust me.
嘿 -你好吗
Hey. -What's up?
苏扎是生意伙伴
Souza's a business partner.
有些事情呢
Some things can only be managed
只能在半夜处理
in the middle of the night.
当然 我们很愿意为你这样的客户加班
Certainly. We're glad to work after hours for a client like you.
(里约热内卢)
我来给你讲解一下具体如何设置
Let me walk you through exactly how it works.
至于要不要关掉 那就取决于你了
As for turning it off… That's on you.
丹尼洛 有什么办法能避免被捕吗
Got any ideas on avoiding arrest, Danilo?
我们跳船
We jump ship.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
我们面临着两个问题
We've got two different problems.
驾驶室里锁住车轮的制动系统
The immobilizer system in the cab that locks the wheels,
以及货箱里的追踪装置
and the GPS that's inside the trailer.
要解决第一个问题 我们必须拆开货箱
To deal with the first problem, we have to uncouple the trailer.
首先我们要切断 驾驶室和货箱之间的油门线
First we cut the Suzi coil between the cab and the trailer.
这样就能够逼迫司机停车
This should force the driver to pull over.
他不会立刻把车锁住吗
Won't he just lock it all up then and there?
会的 但别担心
Yeah, but don't worry.
我有办法能拆开货箱
I have something to uncouple the trailer.
看看我们的新装备
Check out our new gear.
是你自己造的 -我改装的
Did you build it yourself? -I modded it.
好样的
Attaboy.
用力拉
Pull!
来吧
Go ahead!
快点
Come on!
那我们要如何防止被追踪呢
And how do we stop the container from being tracked?
所以我带了这个东西
That's why I brought this thing.
这是万能信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
It's an all-purpose signal jammer.
叫做偏导仪 -什么
It's called a deflector. -A what?
偏导仪 我们只需把它装到货箱上
A deflector, man. All we have to do is attach it to the container,
信♥号♥♥就会被阻挡
and the signal is blocked.
这样再开 就不会被追踪
Then we can drive it around without being tracked.
这才对嘛
Now you're talking!
罗杰在力争第一场胜利
Roger's first victory is ever so close!
好了 阿烟
Here it is, Smokey.
(来电号♥码 阿烟)
INCOMING CALL SMOKEY
罗杰一路疾驰 飞奔前进
Roger's on a roll here! He's coming in fast!
太他妈棒了
Fuck yeah!
不得不说 罗杰的车队表现太出色了
You've got to give it to Roger for the great job his team's been doing.
他妈的把门关上 老兄
Shut the fucking door, dude.
烤柠檬 丹尼洛
Grilling lemon, Danilo?
只是用来调味的 -让我尝尝
It's just for seasoning. -Let me taste it.
怎么样
So?
你最棒了
You're the man.
嘿 丹尼洛 -干得好 兄弟
Hey, Danilo. -Good job, man.
谢了 老兄 我们没问题的
Thanks, dude. We've got this.
恭喜 -谢谢
Congrats! -Thank you.
罗杰 能自♥拍♥一张吗 -当然可以
Roger, can we take a selfie? -Sure.
谢了 兄弟 -谢谢
Thanks, bud. -Thanks.
你好吗
What's up?
你今天表现得很出色
You did good today.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是进入高峰时刻了呢
You sure are on a high.
是啊 -对吧
Yeah. -Right?
我把我爸爸的店卖♥♥了
I sold my dad's shop.
明白了
Gotcha.
卖♥♥的美元吗
Was it in dollars?
黛博拉 你认真的吗
Seriously, Débora?
不 我是说真的
No, for real.
你卖♥♥掉了那家破店
You got rid of that junk shop
然后从头开始改造你的整个车队
and renovated your whole team from scratch?
我的生活就不能变得更好吗
Don't I deserve to catch a break?
变得更好 罗杰
"Catch a break," Roger?
你没有赞助商 我知道整个车队的花销有多大
You've got no sponsors, and I know how costly this whole thing is.
你瞧瞧你们的制♥服♥
Look at your uniforms!
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to suggest?
我们不是相处得很好吗
Weren't we getting along just fine?
为什么现在突然提这个
Why pull this now?
就得问清楚 我们才能好好相处
Precisely so that we can continue to get along just fine.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
这是我人生中 第一次事事顺我的意 仅此而已
Things are going my way for the first time in my life, is all.
是吗
Is that right?
完全坦诚
In an honest way?
她又来吵架了 -是啊
Was she picking a fight? -She sure was.
一直在找我的茬 问我们是如何升级装备的
She was all up my ass, questioning our upgrade.
是啊 说到这个 老兄
Yeah, about that, man…
我觉得我们该收手了
I think we're done.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们说过赚一笔就走 现在也该走了吧
We said we'd be in and out. It's time to get out, right?
你说得对 老兄
You're right, man.
再做最后一次 我们再大赚一笔
Next one is our last run. We make one last killing and…
然后就彻底离开
we're out for good.
不过我刚刚想出 一个行进中盗车的办法
Right when I came up with a way to pull off the heist with the truck in motion.
不必和司机交谈 也不必锁住货车
No stopping the driver, no locking the cab.
我们只需要找到合适的地形
All we need is the right terrain.
靠近卡车就行了
Get real close to the cab.
好了 稳住
Okay, keep it steady!
再靠近一点
Get closer.
我走了
Off I go!
天啊 妈的
Holy shit! Fuck!
电影精选列表