我们被他妈的伏击了 混♥蛋♥
We got fucking set up! Motherfuckers!
撤退
Fall back!
该死
Shit.
干得好 罗杰
Nice, Roger.
从中间区域超过他
Pass him in the middle section.
罗杰从外线超了过去 他的排名在不断上升
Roger passes on the outside. He's moved up.
他已经接近前十名了
He's closing in on the top ten.
妈的
Fuck!
罗杰怎么样了 -他现在位于第11名
How's Roger doing? -He's in 11th place.
他还在不断提升排名
He keeps going up…
第九名了 这是今天最快的单圈记录
Ninth place now! Fastest lap time today.
罗杰的排名再次上升 他冲向最后的直线赛道
Roger moves up again as he storms into the final straight!
他现在排在了第六名
He's in sixth place now.
罗杰上演了精彩的赶超表现
Remarkable comeback drive by Roger.
第二名 现在只剩下她一个了
Second place! She's the only one left.
他又一次创下了最快单圈记录
Once again, he sets the fastest lap time in the race.
投降吧
Surrender!
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
这将是一场激烈的冠军争夺战
It's gonna be a fierce battle for the win.
罗杰的表现太精彩了
What an outstanding performance by Roger!
一切都结束了
It's game over!
你快追上她了 继续加油 你就要追上了
You're reaching her! Keep it up, you're really close!
我们投降
We give up!
我们投降
We give up!
放下武器
Drop it!
好的
All right!
你看 我们投降了
Look! We're done!
他妈的趴下
Get the fuck down!
我投降了
I surrender, look.
我们投降了
We're done.
罗杰就要追上你了
Roger's hot on your tail!
罗杰又来争夺第一名的位置了
Roger's back to fight for first place.
女王依然坚守着自己的位置
The Queen's standing her ground.
两人并驾齐驱 进入最后一圈
They're neck-and-neck as they enter the final lap!
真是太刺♥激♥了
What a thrill!
罗杰 在最后一个弯道 你得提前刹车
Roger, on the last turn, you gotta brake ahead of time.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
提早踩下刹车 然后从最接近弯心的点冲过弯道
Slam those brakes early and power through the apex
快速出去
for a quick exit.
芭芭拉 现在可不是冒险的时候
Bárbara, this is no time to take risks!
不 现在是听我指挥的时候
No, it's time to listen.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
刹车
Brake!
等等
Wait…
就是现在
Now!
罗杰需要超过去 才能夺取冠军
Roger needs to make the pass to become the champion!
他在沿着一条非正统的赛车线驾驶
He's navigating an unorthodox racing line.
罗杰冒险开在了外线道
Roger's takes his chances on the outside.
这是比赛的最后阶段
It's the final stretch of the race!
真是精彩绝伦的赛季大结局
What an amazing end to this season!
他们冲向了终点线
Here they come for the checkered flag!
关键时刻到了 罗杰来了 女王也来了 到底谁会赢
It's crunch time! Here comes Roger, and here comes the Queen. Who'll win?
方格旗在挥舞
The checkered flag waves!
罗杰·马托斯的表现太出色了
Magnificently done by Roger Mattos!
他成了新的巴西卡车锦标赛冠军 -太棒了
He's the new BR Truck champion! -Fuck yeah!
打电♥话♥给工匠吧
Call your carpenter…
太棒了 孩子
Hell yeah, kiddo!
让他为你打造一个更大的柜子
…and have him build you a bigger shelf, 'cause the title is yours, Roger Mattos!
因为你又夺得了一个奖杯 罗杰·马托斯
巴西卡车锦标赛的奖杯 -干得好 芭芭拉
The BR Truck trophy… -Good job, Bárbara.
现在属于你了 -冠军
…belongs to you. -Champion!
我就说吧
I told you!
我告诉过你们的
I told y'all!
我不是说过吗 福克斯 我就说吧
Didn't I tell you, Fox? I told you, man!
谢谢
Thank you!
多亏了这个女孩
All thanks to this girl!
太感谢你了 亲爱的
Thank you so much, sweetheart.
是啊 你做得很不错
Yeah, I guess you did good.
是吗 -是的
I did? -You did.
你是最棒的
You're the bee's knees.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone!
我们太厉害了 -罗杰
We're kicking ass. -Roger!
他妈的 -芭芭拉 待在这里别动
Fuck! -Bárbara, stay right here.
他妈的怎么回事 妈的
What the fuck is going on, god dammit?
一切都结束了 奥基龙
It's over, Odilon.
什么结束了 你的比赛 搞什么 -事情败露了
What's over? Your race? What the fuck? -The jig is up, man.
什么… -下午好 先生们
What-- -Afternoon, gentlemen.
不好意思 -天啊
Excuse me. -Holy shit.
今天开不了派对 你被捕了 -什么
No party today. You're under arrest. -What?
阴谋罪和偷窃财物罪
Conspiracy and possession of stolen goods.
你有什么证据
What evidence do you have?
一份能证明你参与其中的证人证词
A witness account that confirms your involvement.
什么 等等 你知道你在跟谁说话吗
What? Wait! Do you know who you're talking to?
我可是州长的朋友 -那就打给他吧
I'm a friend of the Governor! -Call him, then.
乔丹 打给我的律师弗雷塔斯 -我盯着你呢
Jordan, call my lawyer Freitas! -I've got my eye on you.
乔丹 快给弗雷塔斯打电♥话♥ -带他走 快点
Jordan, call Freitas now! -Take him in, c'mon.
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
你呢
What about you, huh?
别逼我把你铐起来 你自愿跟我走吧
Don't make me handcuff you. You coming peacefully?
走吧
Let's go.
罗杰
Roger!
给你两分钟时间
You have two minutes, man.
他们真的要逮捕你吗
Are they really taking you in?
是的 芭芭拉
Yeah, Bárbara.
我要为我的错误付出代价
I have to pay for my mistakes.
不过等我服刑完
But hey, once I do my time…
我会重新开始的
I'll start over the right way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我为一切道歉
For everything.
保重 孩子
Be safe, kiddo.
走吧
Let's go.
他做了正确的决定
He did the right thing.
(两年后)
TWO YEARS LATER
(一切祸福 自作自受)
WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP
走吧
Let's go.
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
芭芭拉
Bárbara?
我好想你 孩子
I've missed you, kiddo.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
你好吗 -你以为我会自己来
You okay? -Thought I'd come alone?
你成功了
You did it?
是的
I did.
现在正式起效了
And now it's official.
我成了她的监护人
I have sole custody of her.
你可别再乱来了 我可不会让你再被逮捕的
And don't you dare mess around again. You won't get arrested a second time.
因为我会先杀了你 明白
'Cause I'll kill you first. Understand?
嗯
Yeah.
把钥匙给我 我想开车 -想都别想
Hand me the keys, I wanna drive. -Over my dead body!
坐到副驾驶座上
Get in the passenger seat.
我跟你赛车 只因为我们开着不同的卡车
I only race with you 'cause we're in separate trucks.
你难道忘了上一次比赛可是我赢了
Did you forget, by any chance, that I won our last race?
是啊 不是吗
You did, didn't you?
但你是用偷来的钱赢的 要是公平地比赛 那就说不好了
You won with stolen money. How about doing it fair and square?
上车吧
Now get in.
电影精选列表