告诉我,你知道罗斯很肮脏吗?
Tell me,
did you know Ross was dirty?
是的,我早有预感。
I had a feeling, yes.
我其实是卧底。
I'm actually undercover.
与联邦特别工作小组合作。
With the federal task force.
我对罗斯有所调查,也有些怀疑。
And investigating Ross
and I have my suspicions,
这要往上追溯。
this goes higher up.
射手。
Archer.
- 是的。 - 真是个混♥蛋♥。
- Yep.
- Man. Piece of shit.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我只是……我只是很高兴你没事。
I'm just...
I'm just glad you're okay.
快让我离开这里,我会好起来的。
Well, get me out of here,
I'll be a lot better.
让我看看我能做些什么。
Let me see what I can do.
好的。
All right.
护士说你在这里。
Nurse said you were out here.
我想出来看看你的进展如何。
Thought I'd come out, uh,
check on your progress.
好吧,我知道我是地球上最后一个人了。
Okay, look, I know I'm
the last person on Earth
你现在就想看。
you want to see right now.
真的吗?你是怎么发现的?
Really. What gave you
the first clue?
啊,弗兰克,老兄。这真是…
Ah, Frank, man. This is...
这几天让我明白,人生苦短。
The last few days have taught me
that life is too short
死守谎言。
to hang on to bullshit.
你知道?
You know?
也许只是药物的作用。
Maybe it's just
the meds talking.
嘿,我同意你的看法。
Hey, I agree with you.
我真的这么认为。
I really do.
但我更想谈一个提议。
But I'd like to talk
about a proposition.
我在听。
I'm listening.
真是太尴尬了。
It was pretty embarrassing
罗斯警探究竟发生了什么事?
with what happened
to Detective Ross.
我告诉媒体,你当时试图帮助罗斯。
I tell the press that you
were attempting to assist Ross.
你知道,你很关心他的安危。
You know, you were concerned
for his welfare.
但过程中,他杀死了罗斯,也伤了你。
In the process, though,
he killed Ross and wounded you.
片刻之后,佩雷斯也赶到了现场。
Moments later,
Perez came on the scene,
杀死了Tron,救了你。
killed Tron, and saved you.
那很好。
Well, that's good.
唉,如果我学到了什么的话
Man, if I learned anything
在缉毒组工作
working in narco unit,
这是要追溯资金的源头。
it's to follow the money
to the source.
嗯。好的?
- Mm-hmm.
- Okay?
那么罗斯是怎么把这么多海♥洛♥因♥弄到街头的呢?
So how did Ross get
all that heroin on the street
让他表弟卖♥♥?
for his cousin to sell?
我的意思是,是谁在保护他?
I mean, who was protecting him?
我有个伴侣,他是哥伦比亚人。
I have a partner.
He's Colombian.
呃,他说他认识你。
Uh, he says he knows you.
凯撒? ——是的。
- Caesar?
- Yeah.
——那个抽雪茄的。 ——是的。
- The cigar dude.
- Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他从边境以南运来他的产品。
He brings up his product
from south of the border.
特隆和他的手下负责分送。
Tron and his boys distribute it.
而我们,嗯……我们视而不见。
And, well, we...
we look the other way.
所以你允许一个贩毒集团在城市里运作?
So you allow a cartel
to operate in the city,
你给自己收费。
and you charge a fee
for yourself.
不,不是给我的。
No. It's not for me.
这是给我们用的。
It's for us.
你在警队工作多久了?
How long were you on the force?
三十年?三十年。
Thirty years?
Thirty years.
那你又能拿出什么成果来证明呢?
And what do you have
to show for it, huh?
婚姻破裂,还要支付10万美元的心理治疗费用?
A broken marriage,
100 grand in therapy bills?
奥斯卡,这不仅仅是为了我。
It's not just for me, Oscar.
这是给我们用的。
It's for us.
现在我少了两个人。
I'm down two men now.
他们都是好人。
Those were good men.
我还需要另一个好男人。
And I need another good man.
奥斯卡,我需要你。
And I need you, Oscar.
我需要你,好吗?
I need you.
All right?
所以我先给你10万美元作为启动资金,好吗?
So I'm gonna get you started
with $100,000, okay?
原本要给杰克森的,但现在是你的了。
It was gonna go to Jackson,
but now it's yours.
十万? 嗯。
- A hundred thousand?
- Yeah.
有时候凯撒也需要一点帮助。
Sometimes Caesar needs
a little help.
你知道,就是做些家事。
You know, some housecleaning.
一个新晋的毒品团伙出现了,
Hot new drug gang
comes on up here,
试图开店。
tries to set up shop.
有时候他需要一些帮助。
Sometimes he needs
a little help with that,
如果你明白我的意思。
if you know what I mean.
- 是的。 - 听着,奥斯卡。
- Yeah.
- So listen, Oscar.
关键在于加入胜利的队伍。
It's about being
on the winning team.
是的。
Yeah.
- 没事吧? - 嗯,我明白了。
- All right?
- Yeah, I understand.
你还好吗?
You okay?
哦,天哪,有时候这些药,真是…
Oh, man,
sometimes these meds, man,
他们简直……他们简直让我头痛。
they just... they just
jack my head up.
- 需要我去叫护士吗? - 不,不,不,不,不。
- You need me to get the nurse?
- No, no, no, no, no.
我打电♥话♥给她。
I'll call her.
妈的。
Oh, shit.
你能带我进去吗?
Could you take me inside?
我……我需要休息一会儿。
I... I need to rest
for a little bit.
午安.
Good afternoon.
我想谈谈过去两周发生的事情。
I'd like to address the events
of the last couple of weeks.
侦缉警长查尔斯·M·罗斯
Detective Sergeant
Charles M. Ross
当时正在调查一个贩卖♥♥掺有海♥洛♥因♥的团体。
was investigating a gang
that was selling heroin laced
用芬太尼毒害这座城市的美丽市民。
with fentanyl to the beautiful
citizens of this city.
罗斯与警探尼娜·E·佩雷斯一起,
Ross, alongside Detective
Sergeant Nina E. Perez,
成功阻止了这些嫌疑犯。
were able to stop
these suspects.
然而,在枪战过程中,
In the course of a gun battle,
however,
团伙头目特拉维斯·帕克斯,又名特隆,
the gang leader,
Travis Parks, a.k.a. Tron,
被杀害
was killed
与我们敬爱的查尔斯·罗斯警探并肩作战。
alongside our beloved
Detective Charles Ross.
我想带佩雷斯警探警长过来。
I'd like to bring
Detective Sergeant Perez
登上颁奖台。
up to the podium.
她有几句话要说。
She has a few words.
- 你准备好了吗? - 嗯。
- Are you ready?
- Mm-hmm.
谢谢你,弓箭手指挥官。
Thank you, Commander Archer
引言
for the introduction
电影精选列表