One of the best.
致雷蒙德。
To Raymond.
说得好!
Hear, hear.
这个座位有人吗?
Is this seat taken?
哦,嘿。
Oh. Hey.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
美好的。
Fine.
当你开始回答问题时,麻烦就来了。
There's trouble when you start
answering questions
答案只需一到两个字。
with one to two-word answers.
致雷蒙德。
To Raymond.
所以你离开我的生活是什么时候?
So you've been out of my life
for what?
两年?
Two years?
为什么现在回来了?
Why you back now?
我只是想帮忙。
I just wanted to help.
我知道你很痛苦。
I know you're in pain.
我真的那么糟吗?
Was I really that shitty
of a husband?
熬夜。
The late nights.
情绪波动。
The mood swings.
他们把我拒于门外。
The shutting me out.
所以你就去找了一个有孩子的男人。
So you went and found a guy
who had kids of his own
那个需要妈妈的人。
that needed a mama.
瞬间组成家庭,就是这样…
Instant family, just...
把老婆也加进去,对吧?
add wifey, right?
这不公平。
That's not fair.
我和强尼是高中同学。
Johnny and I
were high school friends.
啊。
Ah.
它就这样变成了另一回事。
It just turned
into something more
当你把我从你的生命中彻底抹去的时候。
when you froze me
out of your life.
消失了。
Gone.
嘿,嘿。嘿。 ——哇!哇!
- Hey, hey. Hey.
- Whoa! Whoa!
我送你回家吧。
Let me drive you home.
- 拜托? - 嘿,嘿,嘿。
- Please?
- Hey, hey, hey.
奥斯卡。奥斯卡。
Oscar. Oscar.
让瓦妮莎送你回家吧,兄弟。
Let Vanessa help
you home, brother.
拜托了,兄弟。
Come on, brother, please.
走吧,我们出发。
Come on, let's go.
快点。
Come on.
看起来和我记忆中的一模一样。
Looks just like
how I remember it.
餐厅装潢完了吗?
Did you ever finish
the dining room?
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
嘿,我们能做朋友吗?
Hey. Can we be friends,
或许可以找个晚上出去吃顿饭?
maybe go out
to dinner one night?
瓦妮莎,我不需要你的施舍。
I don't need
your charity, Vanessa.
这不是慈善,你这个固执的混♥蛋♥。
It's not charity,
you stubborn bastard.
这叫做善良,我依然关心你。
It's called kindness,
and I still care about you
即使你根本不在乎其他人。
even if you don't give a damn
about anyone else.
谁告诉你我不在乎?
Who told you
I don't give a damn?
回家去找你的白马王子吧。
Just go home to Prince Charming.
谁说他是白马王子?
Who said he was Prince Charming?
公主,一路好走。
Fly high, Princess.
想都别想。
Don't even think about it.
Tron说她只支持付费养猫。
Tron said she's
for paying cats only.
别抽太多烟,布拉什。
Don't smoke too much, Brash.
你有没有感觉自己已经死了?
Ever feel like
you're already dead?
你还得等宇宙追上你?
And you gotta wait for the
cosmos to catch up with you?
什么鬼…
What the...
这黑鬼在胡说八道些什么?
What this nigga talking about?
嘿,不,兄弟,你完蛋了。
Hey, nah, nigga, you done.
让我看看你钱的颜色。
Show me the color of your money.
滚出去。
Now get the fuck out.
是的。
Yeah.
好的。
All right.
雷蒙德对服务的承诺
Raymond's commitment to service
在他加入警队之前很久就开始了。
began long before
he joined the police force.
年轻时,他曾在社区做义工。
As a young man,
he volunteered in his community
而且总是乐于助人。
and was always willing
to lend a helping hand.
这种无私奉献精神
This selflessness and dedication
贯穿他一生和职业生涯的这个习惯,
continued throughout his life
and career,
这为他赢得了尊重
earning him the respect
以及同事和社区成员的钦佩。
and admiration of his colleagues
and community members.
雷蒙德在执行任务中表现出的坚定不移的勇气和英勇
Raymond's unwavering courage
and bravery in the line of duty
这充分体现了他的品格。
are a testament
to his character.
他冒着生命危险保护我们所有人。
He put himself in harm's way
to protect and serve all of us.
我们永远心怀感激。
We are forever grateful.
他的贡献和奉献精神将不会被遗忘。
His service and dedication
will not be forgotten.
我向雷蒙德的家人致以最深切的慰问。
To Raymond's family,
I offer my deepest condolences.
你的损失就是我们的损失,我们与你一同分担悲痛。
Your loss is our loss,
and we share in your grief.
今天,我们缅怀雷蒙杰克森。
Today, we honor Raymond Jackson,
一位做出最终牺牲的英雄。
a hero who made
the ultimate sacrifice.
他的贡献和奉献精神将不会被遗忘。
His service and dedication
will not be forgotten,
我们将永远把他铭记在心。
and we will always hold him
in our hearts.
愿他安息。
May he rest in peace.
嘿,奥斯卡。
Hey, Oscar.
嘿,老兄,好久不见了。
Hey, man.
It's been a minute.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,我只是想说我们都非常抱歉。
Yeah, I just wanted to say
we're all real sorry
关于你的损失。
about your loss.
我们非常喜欢杰克森警官。
We really love Officer Jackson.
他是独一无二的。
He was one of a kind.
是的,他确实是。
Yeah, he was.
哦,嘿,伙计。
Oh. Hey, man.
你最近过得怎么样?
How you been lately?
你♥他♥妈♥真的问我这个问题了吗?
Did you really just
fucking ask me that?
不如我们去喝点东西吧
How about we just grab
some drinks
好好补补课吧?
and catch up on those times,
huh?
不,兄弟。我没事。
No, man.
I'm good.
之后。
Later.
Vanessa,很高兴再次见到你。
Vanessa, it was nice
seeing you again.
见到你也很高兴,查克。
Nice to see you, too, Chuck.
小心。
Take care.
喝一杯会要了你的命吗?
Would it kill you
to have a drink
和你的前任军官们?
with your former officers?
没什么好说的。
Got nothing to say.
奥斯基,你一个人待的时间太长了。
You spend so much time alone,
Oskie.
我担心你。
I worry about you.
我很好。
I'm good.
你们也想让我进去吗?
Do you want me to come in, too?
不,你还是回家陪老公和小孩吧。
Nah, you go home
to the husband and kids.
电影精选列表