噢
Yo.
让我来接住那玩意儿。
Let me catch that shit.
需要稳定下来。
Need to level out.
好的?
Good?
妈的。够了。
Shit. Good enough.
好的,走吧。
All right. Come on.
咱们去买♥♥面包吧。
Let's go get that bread.
好了,兄弟们,行动时间到了。
All right.
It's go time, myniggas.
- 是的。 - 谢谢。
- Yes.
- Thank you.
好的,再见,我们走吧。
Okay. Bye. Let's go.
嘿,该洗衣服了,婊♥子♥。
Hey. Laundry day, bitch.
让我看看,快点。
Let me see it, come on.
付钱,让我看看。
Pay up, let me see it.
快点。
Come on.
哟,这是什么?
Yo, what is this?
它,呃,轻得要命。
It's, uh, light as fuck.
这是一百,一百五十美元。
This is a hundred,
hundred and fifty dollars.
- 这是什么鬼? - 速度一直很慢。
- What the fuck is this?
- It's been slow.
兄弟,该拿这堆破事儿怎么办?
What am I supposed to do
with this bullshit, bruh?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
妈的,或许我们可以利用她那可爱的小屁♥股♥。
Shit, maybe we can use
her little cute ass
为了获得补偿。
for compensation.
如果你想继续跑步,每周需要五百美元。
Five hundred a week
if you wanna keep running.
这他妈都什么玩意儿?
What the fuck is this bullshit?
滚出去。
Get up outta here.
出来吧。
Come on out.
我们赶紧离开!
Let's get the fuck out!
快点!
Hurry the fuck up!
嘿,你知道吗,Slay?
Hey, you know what, Slay?
或许我们可以利用她。
Maybe we could use her.
嘿!
Hey!
滚出我的店!
Get the fuck out
of my fucking store!
金涛,不行!
Jintao, no!
月亮,闭嘴。
Moon, shut up.
放下枪。
Put your gun down,
滚出我的店!
get the fuck out
of my fucking store!
姐姐,别担心,我来搞定。
Sis, don't worry, I got it.
不!
No!
- 快走,快走,快走,快走,快走,快走,快走! - 不!
- Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
- No!
快点。
Come on.
不!
No!
嘿,厄尼。你好吗?
Hey, Ernie.
What's good?
嗯。
Hm.
我可以告诉你哪些地方不好。
I can tell you what's not good.
老了。
Getting old.
尤其是如果你还记得自己小时候的样子。
Especially if you remember
being young.
老样子?
The usual?
更糟的是,
And to top it off,
我觉得脑子一片空白。
I'm experiencin' brain fog,
潮热、盗汗。
hot flashes, night sweats.
我正在努力和这些自♥由♥派人士谈判。
I'm trying to negotiate
these liberals, man.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey, hey,
hey, hey, hey, hey.
这些自♥由♥派人士…… 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。
- These liberals...
- Hey, hey, hey, hey.
今天我们还是别去了。
Let's NOT today.
别再提你的男性更年期了。
Enough with your manopause.
好了,我们开始喝酒。
All right, we drinking.
期待更美好的明天。
To better days.
期待更美好的明天。
To better days.
好的。
All right.
我的兄弟。
My man.
先生,请您善待我的弹珠机。
Please be nice to my
pinball machine, sir, please.
老兄,别再纠结这件事了。
Man, let that shit go.
你永远也达不到我的最高分。
You're never gonna reach
my highest score, ever.
雷,你知道我每天冥想两次,每次20分钟。
Ray, you know I meditate
20 minutes twice a day
处理像你这种烦人的家伙。
to deal with shit
like your distracting ass.
宫城先生,您觉得效果如何?
How's that working out for you,
Mr. Miyagi?
你的瑜珈垫呢?
Where's your little yoga mat?
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
嘿,我们还要抽雪茄吗?
Hey. We gonna have
those cigars?
好的,好的。好的,我马上回来。
Yeah, yeah.
Yeah, I'll be right back.
我不会那样的……现在给我一秒钟。
I won't be that...
Now give me a second.
所以我们说的都是同一个意思,对吧?
So we are on the same channel,
right?
是的,我们没事。
Yeah. We're good.
我的意思是,生意就是生意。
I mean, business is business.
我们这里不会把事情看得太重。
We don't take things
personally here.
我说我们没事。
I said we're good.
你知道吗,我真的希望如此。
You know, I really hope so.
因为当有人给你工作时,
Because when someone
gives you work,
他们不想惹麻烦。
they don't want problems.
得到它?
Get it?
雷,你好吗?
What's up, Ray?
你要抽那支雪茄吗?
You're gonna have that cigar?
奥斯卡·肖,对吧?
Oscar Shaw. Right?
我们见过吗?
We met?
还没机会体验。
Haven't had the pleasure yet.
但你的名声早已在外。
But your reputation
precedes you.
我就不打扰你们两个玩了。
I'll let you two
get to your fun.
你知道,他就像个电灯泡。
Third wheel, you know.
来自我的私人收藏的古巴香烟。
Cubans from my
private collection.
我希望你们俩能好好享受它们。
I want you two to enjoy them.
那家伙到底是谁?
Who the hell was that?
我正在努力和这个人合作。
That's the guy
I'm trying to work with.
他有一些关于金钱、投资等方面的想法。
He's got some money ideas,
investments and stuff.
话太多了。
Talk too much.
投资?
Investments?
奥斯卡,我需要一些额外的现金。
I need some extra cash, Oscar.
如果你需要什么的话,
Well, if you ever need anything,
你知道我会罩着你,对吧?
you know I got you, right?
我知道你惹我了,但我没事,谢谢。
I know you got me
but I'm good, thanks.
既然你这么有钱,
Since you're so rich,
看来下一轮你得请客了。
I guess you're buying
this next round.
没门儿,兄弟。
Not a chance, brother.
你怎么能喝得下那种恶心的东西?
How can you drink
that nasty shit?
什么?这才是唯一值得一喝的啤酒。
What? This is the only beer good
for drinking
然后淋在你的煎饼上。
and pouring on your pancakes.
哎,我闻到那股胡说八道的味道就头晕。
Well, I get dizzy from
the smell of that bullshit.
这件东西是做什么用的?
What's the piece for?
那45?
That 45?
这事儿越来越离谱了。
This shit is getting crazy
out here.
你没听说权某枪击案吗?
You ain't hear
about the Kwon shooting?
两人死亡,其中包括一名小女孩。
Two dead, including
电影精选列表