a little girl,
另一名小女孩也被绑♥架♥了。
and another little girl
was abducted.
该死的。
Goddamn.
社区环境似乎正在改善。
It seemed like the neighborhood
was getting better.
毫无征兆,情况急转直下。
Out the blue,
just made a turn for the worst.
现在这些孩子真是让人无语。
It's these kids these days, bro.
我毫不掩饰地说,他们把我吓坏了。
I ain't afraid to say it,
they got me shook.
以防万一,我做了一个小小的整形手术。
My little nip and tuck,
just in case.
但警♥察♥不就是做这个的吗?
But ain't that
what the cops are for?
奥斯卡,那都是胡说八道。
That's bullshit, Oscar.
我们身为警♥察♥真的发挥了那么大的作用吗?
Did we make that much
of a difference as the cops?
是啊,我也希望如此。
Yeah, well,
I'd like to think so.
但我们当中有些人却受到了不公平的待遇。
But some of us got a raw deal.
亏待你了?兄弟,你亏大了。
Raw deal?
You got a bad deal, brother.
世界比以往任何时候都更加疯狂。
The world is crazier than ever.
是啊,但我们又能怎么做呢?
Yeah, but what can we do
about it?
喝吧,雷。喝吧。
Drink, Ray. Drink.
她被一群混♥蛋♥带走了。
Rotten bastards took her.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
很高兴再次见到你。
Nice seeing you again.
对你的损失深表哀悼。
Sorry for your loss.
你掌管的时候,这街区更好。
The neighborhood was nicer
when you were in charge.
保重,苏。
Take care, Soo.
看来你手边有点钱。
It looks like you got
some money.
让我拿一些。
Let me get some.
我一分钱都不会给你,但你可以自己赚。
I ain't gonna give you a dime,
but you can earn it.
如何?
How?
所以你才应该买♥♥一辆车。
That's why
you should have a car.
你不喜欢散步吗?
You don't enjoy the walk?
不。
No.
为什么穿成这样?
Why are you dressed like that?
这是对自己和他人的尊重。
It's a sign of respect
for yourself and others.
嘿,哟。最近怎么样,兄弟?你迷路了吗?
Hey, yo. What's good, bruh?
You lost or something?
但你没有车吗?
But don't you have a car?
嗯?
Huh?
是的,我有车,但我更喜欢走路。
Yes, I have a car,
but I prefer walking.
我说你输了,兄弟,怎么回事?
I say you lost,
nigga, what's up?
你还好吗?
You good?
我可不想再在这儿碰到你,懂吗?
Don't wanna catch your ass
around here again, all right?
嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey.
看起来不错。看起来不错。
Looks good. Looks good.
我的天啊,兄弟。拜托,兄弟!
Holy shit, bro.
Come on, nigga!
趴下。趴下。
Get down.
Get down.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
老兄,我没事。
Man, I'm fine.
你确定你没事吗?
Sure you're okay?
老兄,我没事。
Man, I'm fine.
好的。
All right.
好了,我们到了。
Well, here we are.
你好,小家伙,我叫奥斯卡,你呢?
Well, little man,
my name is Oscar and you are?
其他的。
Andre.
安德烈,好的。好了,安德烈,给你。
Andre, okay.
Well, Andre, here you go.
一块积满灰尘的五美元
A dusty five bucks
你竟然住在这样的房♥子里?
and you live
in a house like this?
嗯,事情并非如此。
Well, it wasn't like this
我和妻子第一次买♥♥它的时候。
when my wife
and I first bought it.
她里面有人吗?
She inside?
不,她现在住在别的房♥子里了。
Well, no, she has
a different house now.
我得割点草。
Well, I got some grass to cut
如果你想多赚点钱。
if you wanna make
some more money.
不,我没事。
Nah, I'm good.
嗯,好的。那你可要小心。
Hm. All right.
Well, you be careful.
随便吧。待会儿见,奥斯卡。
Whatever.
Later, Oscar.
嘿,小家伙,最近怎么样?
What's up, little buddy?
小家伙,你没事吧?
You all right, little buddy?
嗯?
Hm?
巴斯特
Buster
我心情不好。
I feel bad.
我真不该给你取名叫巴斯特。
I should've never
named you Buster.
那是一个狗的名字。
That's a dog's name.
我是说,我很后悔,但现在已经太晚了。
I mean, I regret it,
but it's too late now.
你是女生吗?
And you're a girl?
我不知道当时我在想什么。
Don't know what I was thinking.
大多数人认为…
Most people think that...
我当时喝醉了…
I was drunk...
我帮你取名的那晚,但是…
the night I named you, but...
但你知道吗?
but you know what?
我依然爱你这个白吃白喝的家伙。
I still love your
freeloadin' ass.
嘿,黑鬼,你♥他♥妈♥在我车里干什么?
Hey nigga, what the fuck
you doin' in my car?
去你♥妈♥的♥,黑鬼。
Suck my motherfuckin'
dick, nigga.
杀戮?安德鲁?
Slay? Andrew?
- 你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛? - 兄弟,我把你养大的。
- The fuck you gonna do?
- Nigga, I raised you.
滚出去!
Get the fuck outta here!
我心里很忐忑。
There's a tension on my mind.
所以你知道,她说,“好吧,我要走了。”
So you know, she said,
"Well, I'm leaving."
- 怎么了,E? - 什么时候?
- What's up, E?
- When?
嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey.
他,这个人物,这个神话,这个传奇。
The man, the myth, the legend.
在我看来,或许是如此。
In my own mind, possibly.
雷又迟到了?
Ray's late again?
妈的,他准得跟钟表似的。
Shit, you can set
your watch by him.
你是说我故意迟到的?
You mean I came here late
on purpose
但我还是把他揍得屁滚尿流。
and I still beat his ass.
谢谢你。 嗯。
- Appreciate you.
- Mm-hmm.
吉米,你好吗?
What up, Jimmy?
- 你感觉怎么样? - 嗯。
- How you feeling?
- Yeah.
啊,糟了!
Ah. Shit!
听到提示音后请录制您的留言
At the tone
please record your message
雷,你这慢吞吞的家伙在哪里呢?
Ray, where's your slow ass at?
我可以帮你吗?
Can I help you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我可能也会问你同样的问题。
I might ask you the same thing.
我是奥斯卡·肖。
I'm Oscar Shaw.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
视情况而定。
Depends.
您是雷蒙杰克森的家人或朋友吗?
Were you a family member
or friend of Raymond Jackson?
你的意思是“曾经”吗?
What do you mean, were?
罗斯?
Ross?
佩雷斯,你真是个传奇人物。
This is a legend, Perez.
电影精选列表