We were inseparable.
人们过去常开玩笑说:
People used to joke,
他们叫我们坏小子。
and they called us bad boys.
是的,在我职业生涯结束后…
Yeah, after my career was over,
我情绪非常低落。
I got really down.
把妻子赶走了。
Chased my wife away.
甚至想过吞枪自尽。
Even thought about
eating a bullet.
听到这个消息我很遗憾。
I'm sorry to hear that.
然后我开始冥想,
Then I started meditating,
不再那么紧紧抓住那些东西就不放了。
and stopped holding
onto shit so tight.
或许我也该开始冥想了,嗯?
Maybe I should start
meditating too, huh?
不,不,不。不是他。
No, no, no.
It's not him.
不是他。
It's not him.
可能是特隆惹恼了某人。
It's probably someone
that Tron pissed off.
你知道,外面有很多这样的人。
You know, there's
a lot of people out there
他们想让他死。
that want him dead.
先生,但这未免也太巧合了。
Sir, it's too much
of a coincidence though.
除了他们俩,其他人都死了。
All of them are dead,
except them.
就在杰克森之后几天之内?
And within days,
right after Jackson?
不是肖。
It's not Shaw.
他可能好几年都没碰过枪了。
He probably hasn't aimed
a gun in years.
我告诉你,
I'm telling you,
这个人不一样。
the guy's different.
你知道他透过冥想来保持理智吗?
Do you know he tries
to keep sane by meditating?
用鸡计时器。
With a chicken timer.
真的吗?那你如何保持
Really?
Well, how do you keep
侦探,你神智清醒吗?
your sanity, detective?
你会做填字游戏吗?
You do crossword puzzles?
听我说。是…
Listen to me. It's...
无论是谁在杀这些蠢货,他们都在帮我们一个忙。
whoever's killing these morons,
they're doing us a favor.
它们就像杂草一样。
They're like weeds.
你拉出一个,结果又来了两个。
You pull one
and two more show up.
他们走了,没人会想念他们。
They're not going to be missed.
现在是几奌?
What time is it?
现在你得告诉我,这个躺在我沙发上的家伙到底是谁。
Time for you to tell me who
the hell this is on my couch.
他是我最好的朋友。
He's my best friend.
他妈妈没有回家。
His moms didn't come home,
所以我认为他最好也在这里放松一下。
so I thought it'd be best
if he'd chill here too.
你觉得这是最好的选择,是吗?
You thought it would be best,
huh?
我又不是在经营离家出走少年之家。
Well, I'm not running
a boy's home for runaway kids.
他可以留宿一晚。
He can stay the night,
但这个地方最好打扫干净。
but this place better
be cleaned up
到我早上醒来的时候。
by the time I wake up
in the morning.
你明白我的意思吗?
You got me?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好的,晚安。
All right.
Good night.
是的?
Yeah?
我刚从医院回来。
I just came back
from the hospital.
瓦克死了。他因失血过多而死。
Whack died.
He bled to death.
太可惜了。
That's too bad.
这意味着凶手仍然逍遥法外。
That means the killer's
still out there,
他犯下了两起谋杀案。
and he's responsible
for two murders.
但我打电♥话♥来不是为了这件事。
But that's not
what I'm calling about.
我在听。
I'm listening.
在去世前, Whack告诉我,Tron
Before he died,
Whack told me that Tron
之前一直在和贾斯敏·特伦特约会。
had been seeing Jasmine Trent.
是的?
Yeah?
她住在唐人街。
She lives in Chinatown.
好的。
Okay.
我估计他快没地方藏了。
I figured he's running out
of places to hide,
我敢打赌,他很可能会突然出现在她家门口。
and it's a short bet
he might pop up at her place.
我有地址。
I have an address.
好吧,为什么要告诉我这些?
Okay, why are you
telling me this?
我想你可能想知道。
I thought you might
want to know.
但你可别说是我说的,
But you didn't hear this
from me,
我们并没有进行过这次谈话。
and we didn't have
this conversation.
好的,谢谢。
Okay, thanks.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你看,我得到一则讯息。
Look, I got a tip.
我不能说是谁给的……把枪给我。
- I can't say from who...
- Give me the gun.
原来在Klub DV8的是你。
So it was you at Klub DV8.
听我说完…
Look, just hear me out...
不错。
Good try.
操♥你♥妈♥的贱♥人♥!
Fucking bitch!
崔维斯!
Travis!
喂,为什么不提前告诉我这群混♥蛋♥要来?
Yo, why didn't you warn me
these motherfuckers was coming?
我他妈尽力了。
I fucking tried.
我为你做了那么多,你却陷害我。
You set me up,
after all I did for you.
哎呀,真倒楣。奥斯卡,你赢了。
Aw, fuck.
You got me, Oscar.
让我们干掉这些蠢货。
Let's smoke
these dumbass niggas.
这一切都是你策划的,对吧?
You were behind this,
weren't you?
崔维斯,这是我的表弟。
Travis here's my cousin.
是Tron,不是Travis,兄弟。
It's Tron.
Not fucking Travis, bro.
你杀了雷。
You killed Ray.
他打算出♥卖♥♥♥我们所有人。
He was gonna rat on all of us.
钱…
The money...
哟,这婊♥子♥在胡说八道些什么?
Yo, what's this bitch
talking about?
他囤积的钱。
The money he was hoarding.
这是他的报酬。
It was his payoff.
是啊,那么多钱,
Yeah, all that money,
连一句感激之情都没有?
and no fucking gratitude?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我会感觉好很多…
I'd feel a lot better...
我不会躺在自己的血泊中,
not lying here in a pool
of my own blood,
但也许那只是我自己的想法。
but maybe that's me.
温特街1031号♥。
1031 Winter Street.
警员倒地。
Officer down.
我需要救护车和支援车辆。
I need an ambulance and backup.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我很好。
I'm great.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
通风良好。
Well-ventilated.
你呢?
And you?
我运气真好。
I got lucky.
一颗子弹直接穿透了我,另一颗只是擦伤了我。
One went straight through,
the other one just grazed me.
你像个冠军一样把这两样东西都拿走了。
You took your two like a champ.
谢谢。
Why, thank you.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
电影精选列表