This is much more private.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
你有什么?咱们来盘算一下这些口袋里的东西。
What you got?
Let's run these pockets.
糟糕,糟糕,糟糕,糟糕。
Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh.
哦,这是什么?
Oh, what's this?
你手里握着一份两到五年的合约。
You got a two-to-five-year bid
in your pocket.
你是警♥察♥吗?因为那东西不是我的。
You a cop?
Cause that shit ain't mine.
一定是哪个混♥蛋♥把那东西放进我口袋里的。
Some motherfucker
must've put that in my pocket
想陷害我!
trying to frame me!
你知道吗,我根本不在乎。
You know what,
I don't give a shit about this.
你要为我做什么?
What you're going to do for me,
你要把你男友叫出去好好聊聊。
you're gonna call your boy out
for a little chat.
老兄,我啥也没干!
Man, I ain't doing shit!
搞什么鬼。
What the fuck.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
什么?
What?
嘿,你有看过这玩意儿吗?
Hey, have you seen this shit?
不,这家伙总是
Nah, this nigga always
走吧,我们该走了。走吧。
Come on.
We should go. Come on.
该死。
Damn.
拉屎。
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥叫我们出来干嘛,黑鬼?
What the fuck are you
calling us outside for, nigga?
就停在那儿。
Hold it right there.
除非你想让德雷克也来这里,跟着你们其他人一起。
Unless you want Drake here
to follow the rest of your crew
进入来世。
into the afterlife.
是的,没错。
Yeah, that's right.
你的兄弟 Slay 被杀了,你的兄弟 Ghost 也变成了鬼魂。
Your man Slay has been slayed,
and your boy Ghost is a ghost.
但我保证。
But you got my word.
如果你告诉我是谁干掉了雷·杰克逊,我就放你一条命。
I'll let you live if you tell
me who popped Ray Jackson.
我认识你。
I know you.
这家伙是个警♥察♥。
This nigga's a cop.
杀了那个黑鬼!
Kill that nigga!
糟了,糟了!
Shit, shit!
-我们滑行吧!
-Let's slide!
走吧!我们走!走吧!
Come on.
Let's go! Come on!
来吧,Whack!
Come on, Whack!
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
真是把我吓了一跳。
Fucking got me, man.
前进。
Go ahead.
杀了我吧。
Finish me off.
告诉我我想知道的,我会帮你叫救护车。
Tell me what I want to know,
and I'll call you an ambulance.
我什么都没告诉你,你这头猪!
I ain't telling you shit,
you pig!
奥斯卡·肖
Oscar Shaw.
晚上。
Evening.
奥斯卡。
Oscar.
请问您来自哪里?
May we ask you
where you're coming from?
突然很想吃包口香糖。
Had a hankering
for a pack of gum.
戒烟的副作用。
Side effect of being
a recovering smoker.
你出门在外,穿得挺得体的。
You're pretty well-dressed
for simply stepping out
肖先生,帮我点口香糖。
for some gum, Mr. Shaw.
或许你该看看我长什么样子。
Well, maybe you should see
what I look like
找个时间出去吃牛排。
stepping out
for a steak sometime.
Klub DV8 发生枪击事件。
There was a shooting
at Klub DV8.
部分团伙成员遭到攻击。
Some of the gang members
were attacked.
多人丧生。
Several were killed.
太糟糕了。
That's terrible.
你知道这方面的资讯吗?
Know anything about that?
直到刚才才开始。
Not until just now.
您介意来市中心回答几个问题吗?
Do you mind coming downtown
to answer some questions?
是的,我介意。
Yeah, I mind.
别把事情搞得更复杂了。
Don't make this
any more complicated
比现在还要糟糕,奥斯卡。
than it already is, Oscar.
罗斯,你被指控了什么?
On what charge, Ross?
可能原因。
Probable cause.
只要别花太长时间就好。
As long as this
doesn't take too long.
尽力而为。
Do our best.
是的。
Yeah.
我从未有过这种经验。
Can't say I've ever been
之前在其中一辆的后面。
in the back of one
of these before.
你在警队工作多久了?
How long were you on the force?
超过30年。
Over 30 years.
如果被某个官僚混♥蛋♥耽搁,时间还会更长。
Would've been longer
if some bureaucratic asshole
他没有坑害我。
hadn't fucked me over.
真可惜。
That's unfortunate.
唉,人生真操蛋。
Well, life's a bitch.
然后你就死了。
And then you die.
我想给你看样东西。
I want to show you something.
肖先生,这看起来很像您,不是吗?
Now that looks a lot like you,
doesn't it, Mr. Shaw?
很多人都说我们长得都一样。
Well, a lot of people
say we all look alike,
佩雷斯警探。
Detective Perez.
我不是那个意思,你也知道。
That is not what I meant,
and you know it.
好了,别废话了。
All right, cut the shit.
我们刚才看到的是你吗?
Is that you we were watching?
简单的问题。
Simple question.
不,不是我。
No, it's not me.
听着,我们很感激你试图为朋友报仇。
Look, we appreciate you
trying to avenge a friend
把镇上的败类都清除掉。
and clean up the town
of scumbags,
但那是我们的工作。
but that's our job.
我已经跟你说过,那不是我。
I already told you,
that's not me.
好了,我们结束吗?
So, are we done here?
你的朋友雷被发现拥有超过20万美元的现金。
Your friend Ray was found
with over $200,000
藏在他公♥寓♥里。
stashed in his apartment.
你了解这方面的资讯吗?
Do you know anything about that?
——二十万? ——嗯。
- Two hundred thousand?
- Mm-hm.
该死,他还欠我500。
Damn, he still owe me 500.
或者,也许你知道他已经死了。
Or, maybe you knew he was dead,
你正走进公♥寓♥
and you were coming
into the apartment
拿到现金。
to get the cash.
我就当没听见你刚才说的话。
I'm going to pretend
you didn't just say that,
这样我就不用讨厌你了。
so I won't have to dislike you.
好了,我想我们今天就到这里。
Okay, I think we're done here.
真是时候了。
It's about goddamn time.
听着,我很抱歉指责你。
Look, I'm sorry
about accusing you
杀死你的朋友。
of killing your friend.
我知道你没做。
I know you didn't do it.
没关系。
It's okay.
你和他在一起的时光如何?
How was your time like with him,
在部队里?
on the force?
我们形影不离。
电影精选列表