很抱歉你的门被砸了。
Sorry about your door.
正确的。
Right.
哦。
Oh.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
开始吧。
Let's get it.
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
啊!
Ah!
嗯。
Mm-hmm.
哦,老兄,我帮你叫计程车吧。
Oh, man, let me call you a cab.
让我叫你小女孩。
Let me call you a little girl.
马上回来。
Be right back.
该死。
Damn.
嗯。超过20万现金。
Mm-hmm. Over 200,000 in cash.
问题是,杰克森为什么要囤积这么多现金?
Question is, what was Jackson
doing hoarding this much cash?
谁知道呢? ——他是不是在贩毒?
- Who knows?
- Was he selling drugs?
他抢劫过别人吗?
Did he rob someone?
他是从证物室偷来的吗?
Did he steal this
from the evidence room?
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
杰克森是清白的。
Jackson was clean.
嗯,他并没有因此丧命。
Well, he wasn't killed for it.
好的,我们把这件事记录下来当作证据。
All right, let's, uh,
log this into evidence.
或者我们可以找到最近的家庭成员。
Or we could locate
the nearest family member
然后把它交给他们。
and give it to them.
嗯,这可能是犯罪动机的证据。
Uh, this could
be evidence to criminal motive.
不,不是。
No, it's not.
你怎么知道的?
And how do you know?
他有一个关系疏远的女儿。
He has an estranged daughter.
我可以找到她,确保她收到。
I could track her down
and make sure she gets it.
雷蒙的遭遇真令人惋惜,不是吗?
Shame about Raymond, isn't it?
太荒谬了。
So senseless.
真是太糟糕了。
It's just terrible.
幸好这件事由警方来处理。
Well, it's good that the police
are going to handle it.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
The fuck you talking about?
雷蒙死亡事件的调查。
The investigation
into Raymond's death.
这将使我们所有人都更轻松。
It'll make it easier
on all of us.
我们走出去,让警♥察♥来处理他们的工作。
We step out and let
the police do their work.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
不,我没有。
No, I don't.
这样最好。
It's best that way.
我知道你们俩关系很好。
I know you two were close.
我深感抱歉。
I'm truly sorry.
把手表和钱包给我,黑鬼。
Give me the watch
and the wallet, nigga.
那是帕克赛德,混♥蛋♥。
It's Parkside, motherfucker.
是帕克赛德吗?
Parkside, huh?
看看你。
Look at you.
简直就是个婴儿。
Just a fucking baby.
真是浪费。
What a waste.
很抱歉打扰你。
Sorry to bother you.
你当时还在床上吗?
Were you still in bed?
不。
No.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
你在烤饼干吗?
You baking some cookies?
呃,不,我用它来冥想。
Uh, no, I use this to meditate.
冥想?你?
Meditate? You?
有些狗能学会新把戏。
Some dogs can learn new tricks.
这是怎么回事?
What's up?
我只是过来看看你。
I just came by
to check up on you.
我知道失去朋友是多么痛苦。
I know it's damn hard
to lose a friend.
嗯,我丢了很多东西。
Well, I've lost many.
你会习惯的。
You get used to it.
是啊,死亡是生命的一部分,对吧?
Yeah, death is a part of life,
right?
我可以坐下吗?
You mind if I sit?
你认识一个名叫布拉什的街头混混吗?
You know a hood rat named Brash?
不,我不能说我能做到。
No, can't say that I do.
我们在他的尸体上发现了这个。
Well, we found this
on his corpse.
昨晚有人用软管把他堵住了。
Somebody plugged him up
with a hose last night.
这是雷的。
This is Ray's.
你觉得布拉什杀了他吗?
Do you think this guy Brash
killed him?
很难说。
Hard to say.
他可能只是找到了或弄到了它。
He could have just found it
or acquired it.
他逃跑了……和那群人一起从荒地逃了出来。
He runs... ran with the gang
from the Badlands.
他们自称PSK,也就是帕克赛德杀手。
They called themself PSK,
Parkside Killers.
一个名叫特隆的小孩是老大。
Kid named Tron is the boss.
他们大多数人都有着和你腿一样长的犯罪纪录。
Most of them have a rap sheet
as long as your legs.
它们的名字都像Tron和Brash那样色彩鲜艳吗?
Do they all have colorful names
like Tron and Brash?
是的,我们正在调查此事。
Yeah.
We're looking into it.
这可能是一条线索。
It's a possible lead.
谢谢你告诉我。
Well, I appreciate
you telling me.
奥斯卡,我能为你做些什么吗?
Is there anything
I can do for you, Oscar?
我想不出什么办法。
Nothing I can think of.
好吧,那我这就走。
All right, I'll just
show myself out.
哦,祝你冥想顺利。
Oh, and good luck
with the meditating.
是啊。祝你案子顺利。
Yeah.
Well, good luck on your case.
其他的?
Andre?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我只是需要一个可以待着的地方。
I just need a place to hang.
请进。
Come on inside.
看来你见过Tux了。
I see you met Tux.
他很可爱。
He's cute.
好的。请你拿着这个。
Okay. I need you to hold this,
按压瘀伤处。
put pressure on the bruise.
好吧,你想告诉我发生了什么事吗?
All right, so you want
to tell me what happened?
那是学校里的一个孩子。
It was a kid at school.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
我记不起来了。
I can't remember.
哦,你不记得那个打你脸的小孩了吗?
Oh, you can't remember the kid
who punched you in the face?
你有喝的吗?
Do you have anything to drink?
现在,你想告诉我到底发生了什么事吗?
Now, you want to tell me
what really happened?
是你妈妈吗?
Was it your mom?
你♥爸♥爸?
Your dad?
你住在哪里?
Where do you live?
我不敢说。他也会伤害你的。
Ain't saying.
He'll hurt you too.
我会抓住这个机会。
I will take that chance.
我只是想和他谈谈,好吗?
I just want to talk to him,
okay?
你妻子在哪里?
Where's your wife?
不要转移话题。
Don't change the subject.
他现在不在家。
He ain't home right now.
他到底在哪里?
Well, where is he?
这车简直就是个破烂货。
This car is kind of
a piece of shit.
这样做是有原因的。
Well, it's that way
for a reason.
为什么?
For what reason?
因为小偷不会偷垃圾。
'Cause thieves don't steal
电影精选列表