他在左边的大楼里
He's in the building on the left.
就在你前面十米
He's 10 meters straight in front of you.
JJ 他搞了辆摩托 说话
JJ, he's on two wheels, talk to me.
十五米 右转
Fifteen meters. Take a right.
向左还是向右 JJ? -向左急转
Left or right, JJ? - Sharp left.
他正脱离控制范围
He's getting out of range.
JJ 说话
JJ, speak to me.
他没动了 他就在你面前
He's stopped moving. He's right in front of you.
错过他了 楼梯在哪? -右边
Missed him. Stairs? - Take a right.
午安
Afternoon.
对不起 你能给我和景色拍张照片吗?
Excuse me, would you take a picture of me and the view?
只是几节台阶而已 加油 动起来
They're only stairs, go on, move yourself.
下次换我坐车里 你来追
Next time I'll sit in the car, you do the chase.
我看看
Let me take a look.
真漂亮 把你的手♥机♥给我 我帮你也拍一张
Beautiful. Give me your phone, let me take one for you.
他还在那里
He's still there.
这里没有人
There's no one here.
明明就在那里 你就站在他的手♥机♥上
I'm telling you he's right there. You're on top of his phone now.
哦 我的天 你在搞什么飞机?
Oh, Jesus, what'd you do that for?
等等 我才刚开张…
Hold on, I'm just pulling up…
我正下方60米躺着一具尸体 是哈里斯
There is a body all over the floor 200 feet below me. It's Harris.
拿他的电♥话♥ 拿上报纸 尸体扔后备箱
Get the phone, the paper. And get the body in the back.
那不是本·哈里斯 -你是说那不是本·哈里斯?
That's not Ben Harris. - What you mean that's not Ben Harris?
这才是本·哈里斯
That's Ben Harris.
在后备箱? -是的 在后备箱
Is he in the back? - Yeah, he's in the back.
内森 现在能确定了吧?
So, Nathan, can you now confirm?
莎拉从格雷格的电脑中提取的文件
The file Sarah extracted from Greg's computer
就是解锁巴克那张硬盘的数据密钥
was actually the data key that unlocked the Bakker drive,
确认其正是"手柄"
confirming it is the Handle.
那东西到底是什么? -是一种可编程人工智能
So what is it? - It's a first of its kind programmable AI.
我们的人以为它还处于研发阶段
Our people had hoped it was still in the post.
但现在看来已经完成了
Now it seems the post has been delivered.
它可以破解任何系统 甚至其他人工智能程序
It can hack any system, even other AI programs.
能达成什么目的? -任何目的
With what end? - To any end.
甚至可能发动核打击
It could launch a nuclear strike
然后掩盖自己的踪迹 栽赃给它想栽赃的对象
and then cover its own tracks pointing the finger at whomever it wants to blame.
只要是电脑控制的它就能控制
Whatever is run by a computer it can control.
我们还不知道他们打算用它做什么
And we still don't know what they intend to use it for.
是的 但我们现在至少可以确认
Yes, but we can at least now confirm
亚历山大确实在出♥售♥"手柄"
that Aleksander is indeed selling the Handle
格雷格·西蒙兹以100亿美元促成了这笔交易
with Greg Simmonds brokering the deal for 10 billion dollars.
已确认
Confirmed.
先生 现在怎么办?
Sir, what now?
交易什么时候进行? -定在上午九点
When the transaction is gonna take place? - Deal's set for 9 a.m.
在报纸和手♥机♥中提取的信息得知
Between the newspaper and info extracted from his phone.
本·哈里斯将从安国酒店大堂接走
Ben Harris was to be picked up from Hotel Amara's lobby
亚历山大的代理人
by Alexander's representative.
前往交易地点进行交易
And taken to the exchange to transfer the escrow.
但他仍然需要打电♥话♥给格雷格 以获得15位密♥码♥
But he still needs to call Greg to get a 15-digit passcode.
所以 很无奈 我们仍然需要本·哈里斯
So, inconveniently we do still need Ben Harris.
可是他已经挂了 很遗憾
Could've done without him dying, but still.
幼稚
Childish.
让我变成本·哈里斯吗? -接着说
Can we make me Ben Harris? - Go on.
他们不知道本长什么样
They don't know what he looks like.
他很注意保护自己的面部隐私
He guarded his visual identity very closely.
哈里斯先生 -是的
Mr. Harris? - Yes.
外面有一辆绿色休旅车 我的人会护送你
There is a green G-wagon outside. My men will escort you.
我亲自来交易
I'll do the deal myself.
但你必须和格雷格通电♥话♥
But you'll have to talk to Greg on the phone.
很高兴见到你 哈里斯先生 请给我你的电♥话♥
It's a pleasure to meet with you, Mr. Harris. Your phone, please.
还有什么? -没有别的
Anything else? - Nothing else.
介意吗? -请
Do you mind? - Please.
我能改变你的样貌 但无法改变你的声音
I can make you look like him but I can't make you sound like him.
知道谁可以改吗?
Don't we know someone who can?
告诉你 丹尼、米凯拉 这是一份礼物 这是一份礼物
I'll tell you what, Danny, Michaela, it's a gift. It is a gift.
我爸爸教我的 他在派对上总玩
My dad had it. It's like a party trick for him.
不管什么东西 玩具 或者一双鞋
Didn't matter what it was. Could be a toy, could be a pair of shoes.
他会把手放在上面
He could put his hand on it,
让人遮住眼睛 然后他会说出东西的价格
shut his eyes and tell you the price.
"标价40.99美元"
"He got $40.99."
他可以 他真的可以
He could. He could do that.
别为我停下来 我得去趟洗手间
Please don't stop on my account. I have to use a little girls room.
好的 亲爱的 知道在哪儿吗?
Yes, my darling, you know where it is, don't you?
是的 路过米马尔·希南 右转帖木儿王边上
Yes, it's straight past Mimar Sinan and right at Timur.
她很有趣 不是吗? -她很棒
She's funny isn't she? - She's great.
你很幸运
You are very lucky.
对 放下顶盖 注意 放下顶盖
Right, so roof comes down. Watch this. Roof comes down.
对它们说:"放松 放松 牛排先生"
You say: "Relax, relax Mr. Steak."
这样 它们就都放松下来了
There, he is all calm now.
莎拉 很遗憾 本·哈里斯已经驾鹤西游了
Sarah, regrettably Ben Harris has passed away.
什么时候的事? -几个小时前
When? - Couple of hours ago.
在奥尔森的激励下 他从一座高楼跳了下去
Orson encouraged him to jump off an extremely tall building.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
你能让他的嗓音听起来像哈里斯吗
Can you make him sound like Harris?
有没有任何他现存的录音?
Have you sourced any existing voice recordings?
有
Yes.
将它们上传并发送给我 我可以办到
In which case upload them and send them to me and I can do that.
怎么办到?
How?
音效合成器同传 -帅
The vocoder works in real time. - Clever.
专属你的人工智能 内森
That's AI for you, Nathan.
最后一件事
One last thing...
需要你确认依旧可以完全访问亚历山大的网络
I need you to confirm you still have full access to Aleksander's network?
已确认
Confirmed.
请自便 门那里有水
Make yourself comfortable. There is water in the door.
到目前为止 一切都很好 -随时保持联♥系♥ JJ
So far, so good. - Okay. Keep in touch, JJ.
现在 你们俩可以去过一小时的二人世界
Now, you two, you're gonna have to entertain yourselves for an hour.
我有个工作电♥话♥要打
Cause I gotta make a work call.
那敢情好 我正好想偷偷干点羞羞的事
That's right. I guess I could use a little nappy poo myself, so...
我们一起吧 -好啊
I'll join you for your nappy poo. - Yeah?
计划变更 丹尼 你去打电♥话♥
Change of plan. Danny, you make the work call.
我要做羞羞的事 米凯拉 我们一起
I'll take the nappy poo. Michaela, you join me.
格雷吉
Greggy...
他们要走山路了 我得停车了
They're going off road. I'm parking up.
他真的很厉害 晚餐也很棒
He's the real deal. He's supper impressive.
而且他迷上你了
And he's so into you.
我是说 你要是对他不感兴趣 我可就上了
I mean, if you're not interested in him I might be.
把鞋穿好
Fill your boots.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我需要让奥尔森的声音听起来像格雷格的律师
I need to make Orson sound like Greg's lawyer.
为什么?
Why?
因为本·哈里斯已经死了 我们需要他活着好做军♥火♥交易
Because Ben Harris is dead and we need him alive for the arms deal.
本·哈里斯死了? 什么时候的事? 谁干的?
Ben Harris is dead? When did that happen? And who killed him?
这不是你该操心的事
That's not something you need to worry about.
你该操心的是我们还有多久才能被发现
What you need to worry is how much longer we have until we're found out.
我们暴露了吗?
Found out?
你与霸道总裁的爱确实很甜美
I know you're having a billionaire love affair. It's very sweet.
但在格雷格的保镖将我们爆头之前
But we have about 20 minutes
我们大概只剩20分钟的时间了
before Greg's security blows our fucking brains out.
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
我建议你为下一场戏做好准备
I suggest you get ready for your next scene.
哪场戏? -逃跑的戏
Which is? - The getaway.
得嘞 我知道了 动作戏上场了
Right. I know how to do that. Action time.
没错
Right.
我们车♥库♥见 -好的 亲爱的
I'll see you in the garage. - Okay, darling.
他们很快就到了
They will be here soon.
我到了
I'm on.
塞尔吉 -老板
Sergi. - Boss.
我就位了
I'm in place.
哈里斯先生 对吧?
Mr. Harris, I assume?
很高兴见到你 -一样
Pleasure to meet you. - Likewise.
电影精选列表