是颗独一无二的蓝宝石…
is a one of kind blue sapphire encrusted...
我要去哪 -她在他的办公室附近
Where am I going? - She's near his office.
是的 谢谢 我知道 但具体在哪里?
Yes, thank you, I know, where is it?
往前走 在终点左转
Keep going, and then turn left at the end.
你必须在信♥号♥♥范围内停留几分钟 我才能解锁
You must stay in range for a couple of minutes for me to get a lock.
晚上好 内森
Evening, Nathan.
你的小子们又把事情搞砸了?
You got your boys in to mess things up again?
迈克 没人喜欢你 甚至你的老婆都嫌弃你
Mike, nobody likes you. Even your wife.
是的 就是她说的
Well, that's what she told me anyway
还是她躺我怀里时摸着我胸毛跟我说的
whilst trying to untangle herself from my chest hair.
别幼稚了 内森 总有一天你会意识到
One day you'll grow up, Nathan, and you'll realize -
我钱多、人多、消息多
I've got more money, more men, more Intel.
你半点机会都没有
You don't stand a chance.
哪个部门这么阔绰?
In which department?
她说你的小♥弟♥弟♥精致得像件微雕作品
She did whisper you have an alarmingly small penis.
还知道你的脑容量也小得可怜
And I know you have an incredibly small brain.
我该为此而担心吗
Is it me that should be worried?
你还是枯坐在车♥库♥里边运筹帷幄吧?
Still running operations out of the back of your garage?
至少我可以发起行动任务
At least I have an operation.
发起任务与需要任务的区别在于
There's a difference between you needing an operation
我是主导者
and me having the operation.
我们已经遥遥领先 而你
We're way ahead of you on this, Nathan.
内森 和往常一样被淘汰了
Outclassed as usual.
你只会像其他人一样把事情搞砸 迈克
You'll only mess this up like you do all the others, Mike.
离我远点
Stay outta my way.
小东西已放置好
Spew good little buggy.
好了 我现在该怎么办 -待在原地
Okay, what do I do now? - Stay where you are.
艾米丽娅在墙另一边的房♥间里
Emilia is in the room the other side of that wall.
你就站在那里 方便我解锁
I can get a lock if you stand there.
尽量离门近一点
Keep backing up towards the door.
再近点我的屁♥股♥就顶过去了
If I get any closer my ass is gonna go through it.
JJ 这家伙是谁?
JJ, who is this guy?
等一下 我在和莎拉通话
With you in a minute, I'm dealing with Sarah.
快点 我盯着他呢
Hurry up, cause I'm on him.
好的 电♥话♥现在接通了
Okay, the phone's on now.
我能帮助你吗?
Can I help you?
你好我只是在看这幅画
Hi. I was just looking at this painting.
对不起 你是谁? -米凯拉
I'm sorry, who are you? - Michaela.
我和丹尼·弗朗西斯科一起来的
I'm here with Danny Francesco.
是了 我之前看到过你
That's it. I saw you earlier.
格雷格告诉我他有一幅很棒的画
Greg told me he had this amazing painting,
他知道我是个艺术爱好者 所以…
and he knows I'm an art lover, so...
实际上我就是西蒙兹先生的拍卖♥♥会策划
I actually curate Mr. Simmonds' collection.
真的啊 -没错
No way. - Yeah.
这是瑞德的作品 -哇! 瑞德·法维尔的作品
This is actually an original Rhed. - Wow... Rhed with an H.
哇哦 看来你真的懂 这是很冷门的作品
Wow, you really know your stuff, that's pretty esoteric.
你从事艺术工作吗? -不 我只是个爱好者
Do you work in the art? - No, I'm just an enthusiast.
我还需要几分钟 接着跟他聊
I still need a few minutes. Keep him talking.
我总是好奇那些收藏家们
I'm always curious about the philosophical details
鉴赏作品背后的哲学动机
behind a collector's motivation.
你是想深入的聊一聊吗? -我也不知道 你呢?
We diving somewhere deep here? - I don't know, are we?
奥尔森 你不会喜欢的 这家伙可不简单啊
Orson, you're not gonna like him. He's a horror story.
他是文森特·杨 前特种部队成员
He's Vincent Young, ex special forces.
拳脚功夫了得
He's good with his feet, and worse with his hands.
行了 JJ 别说些有的没的 知道名字就够了
Alright, JJ, I didn't need his life story, I just wanted his name.
现在断开他的通讯
Now disconnect his comms.
晚上好 先生 文森特 是吗?
Good evening, sir. Vincent, is it?
文森特 是奥尔森在讲话? -对不起 先生 有什么能为您效劳的?
Vincent, can I hear Orson? - Sorry, how can I help you, sir?
放松点 迈克听不到我们的对话
Relax, Mike cannot hear this conversation.
来吧 迈克尔 好好享受吧
Here you go, Michael, enjoy this.
文森特? 文森特!
Vincent? Vincent!
通信断开 -迈克是谁?
Comms disconnected. - Who's Mike?
咱们之间就别装了
We can play that game if you wanna.
反正结果都一样
But one way or another you gonna swim to the shore.
文森特!
Vincent!
请继续
Please, continue.
我对客观与主观审美的二元矛盾论有点兴趣
I am interested in the paradox of the dualistic motivation.
他会试图收买♥♥你 别上当
He will try and bribe you. Don't listen.
唯一的问题是 断了鼻梁的你
The only question is, are you gonna do it with the broken nose...
和手腕上戴着手表的你哪一样更令人愉快
or with your face intact and this watch on your wrist.
画应该是生活的提炼
The canvas should be a portal
用抽象的表达方式来呈现
into the abstract infinite life transcendent,
创造性地展示出作品的内在价值
which of course gives creative expression its inner value.
迈克? 正在巡检 迈克
Mike? Checking, Mike.
操♥你♥妈♥ 奥尔森!
Fuck you, Orson!
巡检中
Checking.
那矛盾何在?
Were is the paradox?
矛盾的是 污秽里存在美
The paradox is that there's beauty in the filth.
你还有什么? -问得好
What else have you got? - Good question.
我钦佩有强烈自我保护意识的男人
I admire men with a strong sense of self preservation.
但总有上限
However there is a limit.
手表还不够?
What was wrong with the watch?
最美丽的玫瑰生长自最丑陋的粪便
The most beautiful roses come from the ugliest manure.
我感觉自己回到了学堂
I feel like I'm on the couch.
还差一分钟
I still got a minute to go.
但无论什么理论 我都不是太确信
Anywhere it's a theory, I have no idea if it has any credibility.
这玩意儿哪来的? 有我的吗?
Where did you get that from? You got one for me?
文森特 最后机会了 趁你鼻梁还挺着
Vincent, one more chance, while your nose is still straight.
想要哪只手?
Which hand?
左手还是右手?
Left or the right?
右手
It was right.
现在 如果你不介意的话 我会把手表拿回来
Now, if you don't mind I'll take my watch back.
是的 莎拉 干得好 收工吧
Yes, Sarah. Good work. Wrap it up.
不知你注意到没有 有钱人爱炫耀
Rich people if you hadn't noticed, they like to show off.
我要回去了 -很高兴和你聊天
I'm gonna head back. - Great chatting with you.
再告诉一下你的名字? -米凯拉
What's your name again? - Michaela.
祝你今晚愉快 -也祝你愉快
Have a great night. - You too.
丹尼接下来准备做什么? -准备下一部电影角色?
What's next for Danny Francesco? - My next film role?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
我饰演一个神秘的白手起家的亿万富翁
I'm playing a mysterious self-made billionaire
从物欲横流到精神超脱的人生历程
who goes on a transcendental journey from material genius to spiritual giant.
我寒毛都竖起来了 知道吗?
That's a bit spooky, isn't it?
你明明讲的就是我嘛
You just described me.
我有个主意 丹尼 一个主意
Idea, Danny, shush, idea.
来和我多呆一会儿
Why don't you come spend a little bit of time with me.
从我身上着手 找到你那角色的感觉
And do your research, find your character, all of that.
查理?
Charlie?
米凯拉 搞定了?
Michaela. Success?
当然 你呢? -搞定
Of course. Success? - Success.
马上就来
Be with you shortly.
那我就去拯救电影明星了
I will go rescue the movie star then.
祝你好运 文森特
Good luck, Vincent.
米凯拉 亲爱的 你男友想利用我 我也不知道为什么
Michaela, my darling, your boyfriend wants to use me, don't know why,
作为他下一部电影的灵感来源
as an inspiration for his next film.
这倒是让我有了一个主意
Gave me an idea.
这周末你俩要不要来
Why don't you both come and have a little vacation
我的土耳其别♥墅♥度个假
in my Turkish villa this weekend.
丹尼那些关于角色的表演感悟
And Danny gets to pick up some tips.
需要从我身上找 知道吧
Shadow me, you know.
我做了什么 在哪儿做 怎么做的
Do whatever I do. Wherever I do do. What do I do?
我们会发现的 -当然 这主意不错吧?
We'll find out. - You will. Is that a good idea?
我可能有点事要处理
I mean I have a couple things going on
但重新安排一下应该没什么问题
but I think I can rearrange some things.
你 米凯拉 有很多事情要做 但这个周末呢?
You, Michaela, have a lot going on, but what about this weekend?
格雷戈里 你好吗? -哦 上帝 看看谁来了
Gregory, how are you? - Oh, Lord, look who's here.
万事如意
Privet, za zdorovje.
我们一直在等你把我们介绍给丹尼·弗朗切斯科
We've been waiting for you to introduce us to Danny Francesco.
丹尼 我想让你见见我的好朋友
Danny, I'd like you to meet my very good friends,
亚历山大和娜塔莉亚
Alexander, and Natalja,
还有大杰夫和总爱绷着脸的卡佳
and Big Jev, and sulky Katja
电影精选列表