好了 我准备好了 我们开工吧
Okay, I'm ready. Let's go to work.
去场内走走
Walking on set.
好的
Good.
记住 你不是来买♥♥东西的
Remember, you are not there to buy anything.
相信我不需要提醒你
I'm sure I don't have to remind you
你在飞行途中把整个年度预算都花在了保健药酒上
that you spent the entire annual budget on wine during the flight over.
所以放下酒杯 专心去黑格雷格的电♥话♥
So lay off the wine, concentrate on getting into Greg's phone,
并确定谁真正购买♥♥了这个"手柄"
and identify who's actually buying this Handle.
了解
Understood.
丹尼 情况还好吧?
Danny, we good?
好? 你在开玩笑吗?
Good? Is that a joke?
记住 你是专业人士
Remember, you're a professional.
你在玩你自己 -但我从没玩过我自己
You're playing yourself. - But I've never played myself--
想玩就玩嘛 -丹尼
You can do this. - Danny.
昆蒂丝典藏的第四样拍卖♥♥品
Lot number four from the Quintess Collection
一对蓝宝石镶钻耳环
is a pair of diamond and sapphire earrings.
请诸位共同恭喜乔纳森·门德斯爵士
And a round of applause, please, sir Jonathan Mendes
以25万8千美元拍得…
for winning the 258,000 dollars--
…结果很好 因为他被诊断为
...happy ending, because he was diagnosed with, um...
那什么 那有趣的癌叫做 嗯…
What's that-- What's that funny cancer? Um...
还有趣的癌症吗?
Is there a funny cancer?
我不记得了 但有点像阴♥茎♥癌
I can't remember what it was, but it was something like cock cancer.
他是…
And he...
谁来掐我一把? -掐你 为什么?
Would someone pinch me, please? - Pinch you, why?
因为我觉得我在做梦
Because I think I'm dreaming.
那不是…
Is that...
那个人是丹尼·弗朗西斯科吗? 我有点醉了…
Is that Danny Francesco? You know I'm a little bit excited...
我真的很喜欢丹尼·弗朗西斯科
I do love Danny Francesco.
人人都喜欢丹尼·弗朗西斯科
Everyone loves Danny Francesco.
我有点惊讶 是的 我激动了 对
I'm a little bit starstruck. I am. It's not cool, but I am.
晚上好 -晚上好
Good evening. - Good evening.
嗨 -丹尼 你喜欢这个吗
Hi. - Danny, do you like this...
你喜欢这件吗?
Do you like this piece?
喜…欢
Love it.
因"康复治疗"而产生费用是一回事
It's one thing utilizing the expense cap because you have psychological issues,
但让咱的部门破产可是另一回事
it's another thing bankrupting the department.
他怎么在这里? 是你邀请的? 兔仔大本?
What's he doing here? Is that you, Benjamin bunny?
不是我哟 西蒙兹先生
Not guilty, Mr. Simmonds.
是你 不是吗? -这是个惊喜 先生
It was you, wasn't it? - It's a surprise, sir.
那个好玩艺儿多少钱?
How much is that fabulous item?
第15件拍品 起拍价150万美元
Lot number 15, 1.5 million dollars.
来自哈布斯堡典藏的第十五件拍品
Lot number 15 from the Habsburg collection.
你喜欢吗 丹尼? -太棒了 你说150万?
Do you like it, Danny? - It's wonderful. 1.5 million you say?
丹尼能买♥♥到他想买♥♥的任何东西
Anything Danny buys he can pay for himself, he can afford it.
他喜欢 -你敢 奥尔森
He likes it. - Don't you fucking dare, Orson.
我会拍下来 -奥尔森!
I'll take it. - Orson!
很遗憾 它不再是拍卖♥♥品了
Sadly he can't, it's no longer available.
可惜了
Shame.
一点也不可惜 它现在属于您了
It's not a terrible shame, it now belongs to you.
西蒙兹先生送您的 他可是您的超级粉丝
Complements of Mr. Simmonds. He's a big fan.
丹尼·弗朗西斯科先生
Mr. Danny Francesco...
瞧瞧 独一无二的传奇人物
Look at you. The one and only. The legend.
您可真是慷慨
You're very kind.
我是格雷格·西蒙兹 我想大力感谢你
I'm Greg Simmonds, and I wanna thank you very much
多年来为我们奉献的那些经典
for all the entertainment you've provided us over the years.
非常感谢
Thank you.
听着 这个棒棒的姿势 表示我不能接受这份慷慨
Listen, it's a fantastic gesture, but I can't accept it.
不 你可以 没问题 两个原因告诉你
No, you can. And you can for two reasons.
第一 你值得拥有它 第二 善款已付
One - you deserve it. Two - it's a fund raiser.
说到这儿 能容我引荐一下特伦特和阿诺德吗
Speaking of which, would you care to meet Trent and Arnold,
他们都在应用生物领域拓展 我不想显得很粗俗 但…
who are both are in the biotech. I don't wanna be vulgar, but...
(身家) 220亿 170亿
Twenty two billion, 17 billion.
抱歉 孩子们 我不想失礼 但你懂的
Sorry, boys, I didn't wanna be indiscreet, but you know...
事实就是事实
facts are facts.
他们都赞助了今晚的活动
And they are both sponsoring tonight's event.
嘿 -我也是超级粉丝
Hey. - Big fan.
哦 谢谢 您是大能啊
Oh, thank you. Great cause.
我们试着去 你知道
We try, you know...
孤儿 战争…
Orphans, war...
哦 哦 介绍一下 可爱的米凯拉
Let me introduce to you the lovely Michaela.
非常荣幸 -是我的荣幸
What an absolute pleasure. - The pleasure is all mine.
我可以说 我们现在可以说这些吗?
Can I just say, are we allowed to say these things now?
哇!哇!哇!
Wow. Wow. Wow.
你好 你叫什么名字? -查理·罗斯伍德
Hello, what's your name? - Charlie Rosewood.
你好 查理 -我的经纪人查理·罗斯伍德
Hello, Charlie. - My business manager, Charlie Rosewood.
你确定?
Are you sure?
你看起来可不像个经纪人
You don't look like a business manager.
书籍、杂♥志♥封面类型的… -哦 对 是本大书 不是吗?
Books, covers... - Oh, yeah, big book, aren't you?
他在过去三年让我的钱财翻了番
He's doubled my money in the last three years.
是吗? 能给点好建议给我吗?
Is that right? You got any tips for me then?
那点小钱您怎么看得上 对吧 西蒙兹先生?
I don't think you need any tips, do you, Mr. Simmonds?
也不尽然 我可是非常贪婪的人
You'd be surprised, I'm very very greedy.
也许今晚你也会为我们慷慨解囊
But maybe tonight you'll be loosening the purse strings a bit for us.
又减不了税 基本不可能 丹尼可不喜欢小孩
No tax benefits, so no chance. And Danny doesn't like kids.
你知道 实际上我们今晚的主角是两个孤儿
You know, actually we've got two of the board orphans here tonight,
他们真的很烦人
and they're really annoying.
我不会强人所难
I don't want to be pushy,
但今天在场有很多非常有趣的人 我会…
but there's a lot of very interesting people at this party, and I would...
艾米莉娅 帮我拿一下好吗 亲爱的?
Emilia, could you take that for me, me darling?
我很想让你见见他们中的一些人
I would love you to meet some of them.
西蒙兹先生 我很乐意 我只是 我有点害羞
Mr. Simmonds, I would love to, I'm just-- I'm actually quite shy.
丹尼 多见见人没坏处
Danny, it's the least you can do.
西蒙兹先生可是在你身上花了150万呢
Mr. Simmonds here just spent 1.5 million on you.
不 准确来讲 没花在丹尼身上 而是米凯拉
But no, to be accurate, I didn't spend it on Danny, I spent it on Michaela.
我有个建议 不如我们去那边喝杯鸡尾酒?
Suggestion, why don't we all retire to the cocktail master?
想到尾巴那件事没 亲爱的?
That's what you usually call me, right honey?
撩起你的尾巴
Minus the tail.
我不相信我刚才听到的 我会假装没听到
I don't think I believe what I just heard. I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
来吧 去酒吧 你得清洁一下口腔
Come on, over to the bar. You're gonna wash your mouth out there.
来吧 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
所以我抓住他的卵蛋 说:
So I grabbed him by the balls, and I say:
"如果你再对她胡言乱语
"If you'll speak like that to her again
我就抓住你的头 扯断你的脖子"
I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck."
但我仿佛觉察到了什么 他的蛋蛋有点肿
But I feel something, I feel a little lump,
两天后 他被诊断出患有睾丸癌
Two days later he's diagnosed with testicular cancer.
一年后 他赢得自己首座环法自行车赛冠军奖杯
A year later he wins his first Tour de France.
我喜欢 他很有趣对吧? 也很顽皮
I love that. He's funny, isn't he? And he's naughty too.
是的… -继续 丹尼 再多讲几个
Yes... - Go on, Danny, give me some more.
我们怎么进他的密室
How are we gonna get to his cell?
警卫还在 她一直在我们监视下 去找她
His guard still has it, we've been watching her. Go find her.
一个手下而已 -是吗 你为什么不去?
One for the footman then. - Really, why can't you do it?
你不是想当大巫师吗?
You wanted to be more than a whizz-kid?
那就交出你的投名状
You wanna get in the field? Get your shoes dirty.
来吧 大家再进一杯酒 让他动起来
Go on, everyone, have another cocktail, keep him busy.
请他可是花了一大笔钱 对吧 让·皮埃尔?
He cost a fortune, didn't you, Jean-Pierre?
看看! 看看! 这可是魔法啊
Look at that! Look at that! It's magic.
就是这样 耍起来 转 转
That's it, do with the monkey business. Flip, flip...
我帮你拿着 米凯拉 你去化妆间吧
I'll get you yours, Michaela, why don't you go to the powder room.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
哪有什么魔法 只要稍加练习 我都能做到
Not so much magic, it's just a little bit of practice, I can do that.
我去给我的鼻子涂脂抹粉
While I'll powder my nose
你会去做什么 查理·罗斯伍德先生?
what would you be doing, Mr. Charlie Rosewood?
你身后的服务员 也在马德里机场出现过
The waiter behind you was also at the Madrid airport.
内森 迈克又来了
Nathan, Mike's back again.
听到 你和格雷格周♥旋♥ 我来处理迈克
I heard. You deal with Greg. I'll handle Mike.
你做好你的事 我做我的
You do your thing and I'll do mine.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart.
那就继续 再讲几个
Go on then, give us some more,
来点更粗俗的 我最喜欢了
go back to the dirty ones, cause I like them best.
德拉蒙特典藏的第六件拍品
Lot number six from the Delamont collection
电影精选列表