还有这位看起来有点吓人的迪米特里
and somewhat scary Dimitry.
迪米特里 很高兴见到你
Dimitry, nice to meet you.
伙计 我是您的真粉 介意我…
Man, I'm such a fan, you mind if I...
合影吗? 来吧 -对
Selfie? Selfie time. - Yes.
但对他要温柔点
But be gentle with him.
来吧 -丹尼 请
Go on then. - Danny please.
太棒了
This is fantastic.
来…大家再靠拢一点
Everyone just-- why don't you just crowd around a little tighter.
像一群食人鱼 对不? -是啊
They are piranhas, aren't they? - Yeah.
饕餮盛宴正在上演
Now, that is a feeding frenzy.
再来一张 -行
Another one. - Okay...
一会儿他就该只剩骨架子了
He's gonna come out of there a skeleton.
你的手放哪儿呢 迪米特里
Just watch where you're putting your hands, Dimitry.
你为什么那样看着我 格雷格?
Why are you looking at me like that, Greg?
我想你知道我为什么那样看着你
I think you know why I'm looking at you like that.
你知道我在指什么
And you know that I'm spoken for.
是 我尊重这一点 真的
I do, and I respect that. I do.
但你能允许我恭维你一下吗?
But will you allow me to flatter you for a moment?
丹尼是一位著名的演员 这很了不起
Danny is a famous actor, and that is very impressive,
但演员其实也不过只是为他人打工的 不是吗?
but actors all work for someone, don't they?
你给我的印象却并非一个乖乖女
You strike me as someone who doesn't take orders.
不 嘘 请让我讲完
No, shush, cause I'm talking.
我觉得你应该是一个自♥由♥人
I think you are a free spirit.
我不明白你想表达什么
I'm not sure what that means.
这是我的荣幸 绝对真实
It's been a pleasure. It's been an absolute--
你还记得那部你干翻坏人的电影吗
Do you remember this movie where you were kicking the bad guy--
靠近点
Come here.
这个世界比你想象的要大得多
The world is a much, much bigger place than you could possibly imagine.
请允许我为你展示
Allow me to show it to you.
米凯拉 -你好 查理
Michaela. - Hello, Charlie.
那个巨星需要拯救吗?
Does that superstar need rescuing?
嘿 丹尼 我们…好吗 ?
Hey, Danny, shall we...?
米凯拉 想想我说的 好吗?
Michaela, think about what I said, yeah?
嘿 丹尼 你的经理人来救你了
Hey, look, Danny, your manager is here to save you.
我得在你们三只熊咬掉他的骨头之前把他带走
I gotta take him away before you three bears chew the meat off his bones.
丹尼 握住我的手 -丹尼 拜托
Danny, take my hand. - Danny, come on. Please.
丹尼 丹尼 留下来
Danny, Danny, stay, come on.
我们非常爱你 丹尼尔 我的男人
We love you so much, Daniel, my man.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
看 这张漂亮的照片 看
Look, this beautiful pictures. Look.
迪米特里 你舌头都伸出来了 手还摸到了他的鸡鸡上
Dimitry, your tongue is hanging out and you hand is on his cock.
丹尼 你应该为自己感到骄傲
Danny, you should be proud of yourself.
是的 看起来我们可能会和格雷吉一起去度周末
Yeah, looks like we maybe going away for the weekend with Greggy.
再这样我可受不了了
You guys have to stop doing this to me.
我不知道那是否是我一生中最令人兴奋的时刻
I don't know if that was the most exhilarating moment of my life
或是我生命中最可怕的时刻
or the most terrifying moment of my life.
但让丹尼扮演丹尼 我有点乐在其中
But Danny Francesco playing Danny Francesco, that is the way forward.
祝贺大家 一个成功的夜晚
Congratulations team, a successful evening.
早七点做简报
Debrief at 07.00.
干得好
Good work.
好吧 好吧 格雷格… -嗯 亚历山大
Well, well, Greg... - Well, Alexander.
照你夏天的最新销♥售♥价 那就是100亿美元
At your new improved summer sale price, that is the 10 billion dollars.
可以成交 -很好
We have a deal. - Fantastic.
那么 是谁在买♥♥这东西?
So, who's buying?
恕难奉告
I'm not telling you that.
我的工作就是保护这个链条中的每一个环节
My job is to protect every link in this chain.
是的 我确实在保护他们 同时 也在保护你
So, I do protect them, yes, but I'm also protecting you.
所以 我将会告诉他们 你很高兴
So, what happens now is that I tell them that you are delighted,
他们也会很高兴 然后大家皆大欢喜
and they will be delighted, and then we can all be delighted together.
我们应该庆祝一下 -必须的
We should celebrate. - We should.
艾米莉亚! 来瓶带劲的伏特加
Emilia! Get of them really stupid bottles of vodka.
顶上镶了块五克拉钻石的那瓶
You know, the one with a five carat rock in the top.
你会喜欢的 -嗯
You'll love that. - Da.
我希望你能与其他部门沟通一下
I do wish you communicate with your other departments.
有人在给迈克提供内♥幕♥消息
Someone is feeding Mike information, inside information.
看起来迈克并没有为政♥府♥里的任何人工作
It doesn't look like Mike is working for anyone in this government.
我需要更多的时间来弄清他具体为谁干活
I need more time to find out which government he's working for.
现在 告诉我你探到了些什么
Now, tell me what you have.
我们仍然无法确认那东西就是"手柄"
We still can't confirm it's the Handle,
我们所知道的仅仅是亚历山大在卖♥♥什么东西
what we do know is that Alexander is selling something
价值100亿美元的东西
for 10 billion dollars.
格雷格正在促成交易 -买♥♥家是谁?
Greg Simmonds is brokering the deal. - And who's the buyer?
还不清楚 但快了
Still a mystery, but it won't remain one for long.
我认为奥尔森是对的
I think Orson is right.
格雷格喜欢偷别人的女朋友
Greg has a thing for stealing girlfriends,
尤其是电影明星的女朋友
especially from movie stars.
所以接受他的提议离开
So accept his offer to go away.
这是一个薄弱环节
That's a vulnerable position.
相信我 我以前和格雷格·西蒙兹打过交道
I've dealt with much worse than Greg Simmonds before, believe me.
薄弱环节?
Vulnerable?
你知道的 进入容易 出来可就难了
Just be aware if they need to get out quick it might not be that easy.
一旦出问题 大明星可就会性命不保
At some point the movie star is gonna melt.
我相信他会没事的
I'm sure he'll be fine.
你在特伦特和阿诺德身上发现了什么?
What did you find on Trent and Arnold?
两位生物领域的亿万富翁正在大肆购买♥♥黄金
Our biotech billionaires are buying up an awful lot of gold.
除此之外 也没什么了
Other than that not a great deal.
至少我们知道有乌克兰人参与其中
At least we know the Ukrainians are involved.
无论他们卖♥♥的是什么 都令格雷格非常兴奋
Whatever they're selling has now got Greg very excited.
他们的住处我找到了 但很难黑进他们的电脑
I found out where they're staying, but their computers are impossible to hack
天知道需要多少时间才能搞定
I don't know how long it's gonna take me to get in.
还有办法吗?
Options?
最快的方法是在他们的电脑上安装木马
Quickest way is to physically install software on their computers.
你的意思是进去用U盘装?
You mean break in and install via thumb drive?
是的 这是最直接的方法
Yes, that's the most direct way to do it.
交给你搞定了
This one's for you then.
啥 我就是个助手而已
Really? I thought I was a footman.
不 你是科技巫师 -是的 可你才是行动专家
No, tech-whizz. - Yeah, and you're the hammer?
有问题的话 我会出手
If there's a problem I'll do it.
不 没问题 JJ
No, there's no problem, JJ.
我会做的
I'll do it.
我来侵入乌克兰人
I can get inside the Ukrainians.
我希望你先能请他们吃顿大餐
I hope you take them to dinner first.
在你…
Before you get inside of them...
"侵入"他们之前
sexually.
越墙而过 毫无压力
You are over the wall. Neatly done.
正在改变空调出风方向
And we are redirecting air con.
全都迷翻了 一时半会儿醒不了
And they're all sleeping like babies now. They're not gonna wake up any time soon.
大大方方进吧
You are safe to enter.
门已打开
Doors are opening now.
楼上 一楼 卧室在左边
Up the stairs, first floor, the bedroom on the left.
安装U盘后
Once you've installed the thumb drive
搅乱现场 伪装成抢劫的样子
cover your tracks and make it look like a robbery.
顺几块表 再打开保险箱装点现金 宝贝
Swag some watches, cracketh the safe and bag some cash, baby.
装得越多越像是那么回事
The more you bag the better it looks.
没时间看电视了 亲爱的 开工了
No time to watch TV, sweetheart. Get to work.
雨点滴落在我头上
Raindrops keep falling on my head
强忍♥泪水不让它流淌
♪ But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red ♪
找到笔记本电脑了吗 -找到了
Did you find the laptop? - Found.
那就插上U盘 再按下回车键
Now I'd like you to plug in that drive and slap Enter.
那样我就能控制了
Whatever they control, I can control better.
获得计算机的所有权限
We have full access to their computer.
既然任务完成 那就安全退出吧
Now that you've sucked it dry, return to safe.
还有两名警卫在巡逻 从前门离开
There are still two guards patrolling. Exit via the front door.
干得漂亮 亲爱的 我们会在前门等着接你
Nicely done, sweetheart. We'll pick you up at the front gate.
别动!
Don't move!
不要
Don't--
那是什么? -一只警犬
What's that? - It's a guard dog.
警犬
Guard. Dog.
我很会养狗 -他们真幸运
I'm good with a dog. - Lucky them.
那家伙呢? -昏过去了 一会儿就醒了
What about your mate? - Power nap. He'll be alright in a minute.
电影精选列表