别让你的手指靠近他的嘴
Don't get your fingers near his mouth.
JJ -先生
JJ. - Sir.
福琼先生 菲德尔小姐
Mr. Fortune, meet Miss Fidel.
菲德尔小姐 -殿下
Miss Fidel. - Your Highness.
你应该就是新的约翰了
Probably you're the new John.
但不再是大烟馆和妓院的常客了
Not meaning a toilet or a prostitute's client I take it.
别拿老眼光瞧人 我已经戒掉恶习了
Please don't pee on me, I don't do that anymore.
约翰没她这么有个性 我还是喜欢约翰
John didn't have a personality. I liked John.
你要想的话 可以继续叫她约翰
You can call her John if it makes you more comfortable.
他很靠谱的 -也不见得
He was reliable. - Wasn't that reliable.
听说他被我的老团队挖走了 -你的老团队?
Heard he got poached by my old team. - Your old team?
另一个受政♥府♥青睐的私人承包商
The other leading private contractor, favored by your government.
你在迈克那儿干过? 竞争对手迈克?
You worked for Mike? Mike the competition Mike?
也许你不喜欢迈克 但迈克还行
You may not like Mike, but Mike is good.
说点有用的?
What do we got?
一个推销员 正带着块硬盘飞过来
A bagman, coming in on a flight with a hard drive.
我们要盯着他 看他把硬盘带去哪
We need to track him. See where he takes it.
我会看住你 并将有效信息提供给你
I'm gonna keep an eye on you. Feed you constructive information.
奏响精妙的乐曲
Play the right music.
我来掌控节奏 你去尽情摇摆
I control the turntables, you control the dance floor.
你喜欢跳舞吗?
You like to dance?
我喜欢约翰
I like John.
我们会帮你送花给他的
We'll send him some flowers on your behalf.
有什么发现吗?
Got anything yet?
我得很小心的黑进机场监控 还在连线中
Okay, I'm getting somewhere very slowly, still dialing in.
听得见不?(拨号♥Modem的啸叫声)
Can you hear it?
你真会用电脑吗?
Do you actually know how to use a computer?
告诉我开机按钮在哪 我肯定能找到
I'm sure I can find my way if you just tell me where the on button is.
内森 都耽搁三小时了 我脚都站疼了
Nathan, we've been here for three hours and my feet hurt.
我已经把她交给你了 她现在归你管
She's your responsibility, she slips I piss on you.
是我雇的人 我信任她
I hired her. I trust her.
我们只有三小时的时间窗口 他应该随时会到
We have a three hour window. He's gotta be with us soon.
事实上 根据提示 我想我找到他了 -刚刚好
In fact, on cue, I think I got him. - About time.
鳄鱼皮箱里应该装着硬盘
Hiding in that crocodile should be the drive,
我们不知道硬盘里有什么
what's on the drive we don't know.
奥尔森 记住他只是个推销员 一个退休教授
Orson, just remember he's a bagman, a retired professor,
没有威胁 也不是摩加迪沙的海盗
not a threat, or a black belt in Mogadishu.
我尽量不吓着他
I'll try not to frighten him to death.
我们只需要知道他是谁
We just need to know who he's delivering it to.
小巫师 报告目标特征
Whizz-kid, what am I looking for?
棕色礼帽 戴眼镜 鳄鱼皮手提箱 上层
Brown hat, spectacles, crocodile-skin briefcase, upper level.
他应该已进入你的视野了
He should be coming into your peepers now.
我黑进他的手♥机♥了 我要给他发信息 "车晚点了"
I'm in his phone, and I'm gonna send him a message: "Car is delayed."
看见他了吗 亲爱的 -看到了
You see him, sweetheart? - Got him.
把他弄到一楼路易吉咖啡吧
Sending him to Luigi's coffee bar,ground floor.
你怎么知道是他? -你跳舞 我奏乐 记得不?
How do you know it's him? - You dance, I play, remember?
简 他正朝你走来 -已就位
Jane, he's heading your way. - In position.
JJ 走步梯
JJ, take the B stairs.
他现在正从我身边经过 前往咖啡店
He's passing me now. Heading to coffee shop.
他归你了
He's all yours.
你怎么还没行动 简 回话
I still see you in position. Jane, respond.
简?
Jane?
醒醒 醒醒 小巫师 -奥尔森 我没有得到简的回应
Wakey, wakey, whizz-kid. - Orson, I'm getting no response from Jane.
JJ 招子放亮 手别插兜
JJ, keep your peepers peeled and your hands out of your pockets.
招子亮闪闪 双手自♥由♥飞
Peepers peeled, hands flying free.
玛西娅 你来 在柜台那抓住他
Marcia, the job is yours, catch him at the counter.
确认玛西娅是否就位 -行动中
Confirm when the tracker's in place. - Moving in now.
有没有闻到股臭味? -我也闻到了
Why do I smell something rhey? - I smell it too.
玛西娅 确认跟踪到位
Marcia, confirm tracker in place.
玛西亚 玛西亚 玛西亚! 请确认已就位
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! Confirm tracker in place.
为什么我觉得我们不是镇上唯一的球队?
Why do I get the feeling we're not the only team in town?
不可能 我会知道的
Can't be. I would know.
很奇怪 要么是网络故障 要么是有高人作祟
That's odd, either it's a glitch in the network or someone is very good.
根据我的经验 网络很少出问题 谁能做到这一点?
In my experience it's seldom the network. Who could do that?
约翰 约翰能做到
John. John could do that.
闻起来像是另外一队在搞鬼
Smells like Team B.
内森 他们他妈的在这里干什么?
Nathan, what the fuck are they doing here?
如果那只臭鼬约翰在这
If that weasel John is here
那就意味着该死的迈克也在 稍等
it means that turd Mike is too. Stand by.
内森 -迈克不是在做别的工作 是吗 先生
Nathan. - Mike isn't on a different job, is he, sir?
或者他的团队在马德里机场是巧合?
Or is it a coincidence that his team is in Madrid airport?
如果他在那里 肯定不是我指派的
If he's there it isn't because of my department.
我和你的办事风格基本一致
My world works in a similar fashion to yours.
但政♥府♥就喜欢搞东搞西
The government likes to keep departments competed.
玩些优胜劣汰的鬼把戏
Competition for the best condition.
迈克只有两个才能 暴露队友和暴露自己
Mike only has two talents: Blowing his cover and blowing himself.
但还是谢谢你的提醒
But thanks for the heads up.
奥尔森 确认 迈克是来追踪鳄鱼的
Orson, confirmed. Mike is here to track the crocodile.
迈克那么蠢笨
Mike's clumsy and predictable,
应该不是来跟踪他 而是来接他的
they're not here to track him, they're here to pick him up.
故障排除 重启监控
I resolved the glitch, we're going back live.
JJ 策略变更 别进去 出去 从二楼安全门出去
JJ, change of policy. Not go in, go out. Exit 2F pincer.
收到 老大
On it, boss.
两个目标 八点和六点钟方向
You have two inbound. Eight and six o'clock.
收到
Understood.
告诉我 他们没有电我的女孩们
Just tell me they haven't tasered the girls.
哦 是的 就是他们电的 -让我感受一下你的节奏 小巫师
Oh, yes, tasered. - Let me feel your rhythm, whizz-kid.
计时开始 -三、二、一
Count me in. - Three, two, one.
深呼吸 这就对了
Take a deep breath, that's right.
正主正在走向出口大门 后边追着两只蜜蜂
Our man is en route to exit. Main gate departures. Two bees in pursuit.
跟着呢 我从另一侧的出口出来
I'm on it. I'm exiting through the parallel doors.
谢谢
Gracias.
他要去搭出租车 车号♥49502
He's moving to taxi. 49502.
内森 该你上场了 -就到
Nathan, you're needed. - Incoming.
JJ 你的位置? -正通过东出口
JJ, your location? - Exiting through east parallel doors.
先生? 先生? 你好 先生 -巴克先生
Senor? Senor? Hola Senor. - Mr. Bakker...
不 不 我不能和你一起走
No, no, I cannot come with you.
又有两只蜜蜂在车里嗡嗡叫
Two more bees buzzing in the car.
巴克先生 -对不起 先生 抱歉了
Mr. Bakker. - Lo siento señor. Lo siento senor.
心 心脏
Heart. Heart.
JJ 上车
JJ, wheel.
他怎么了? -不知道
What's wrong with him? - Don't know.
他一直说他很热 -不 不 心脏
He keeps saying he's hot. - No, no, heart.
松开他的领带
Loosen his tie.
他摸起来没发烧啊
He doesn't feel very hot.
他是没发烧 白♥痴♥ 他心脏病犯了
He's not hot, you idiots, he has a heart condition.
后面两根尾巴追着
There's two of them in pursuit.
硬盘应该是加密的 但我可以远程复♥制♥一份
The drive will be encrypted but I can clone it remotely.
将我连上硬盘
Connect me to the hard drive.
路被堵了
The road is blocked.
我的妻子在他们手上 他们会杀了她的
They have my wife. They will kill her.
JJ 锁门
JJ, lock the doors.
十几个人 全副武装
There's dozen of them. Fully armed.
出来! 马上下车! 快!
Get out! Get out of the vehicle, now!
还没拷完 还要二十秒
I need more time. I need another 20 seconds.
他们没见过 我的脸
They don't know me. My face.
你去公爵夫人酒店 12号♥桌 下午6点 救救我老婆!
You go to The Duchess. Table 12, 6:00 p.m. Save my wife!
四
Four...
三 二 …
Three... two...
打开门!
Open the door!
拷完了 可以了
I've got it. Let it go.
要弄把铲子了
We gonna need a shovel.
内森 -迈克 你挺会敲门嘛
Nathan. - Mike. Nice of you to knock.
奥尔森 -迈克
Orson. - Mike.
那玩艺儿是我的
That belongs to me.
你对我们的朋友做了些什么? -你吓死他了 迈克
What'd you do to our friend here? - You scared him to death, Mike.
没问题 先生
It's good, sir.
黄雀在后啊 对吧
Second mouse always gets the cheese. Right?
收队
Let's go.
硬盘内容完整 数据混乱 必须用秘钥开启
The drive is good but it's scrambled, without the data key it's useless.
电影精选列表