搞定了吗? 我听到枪响了
Are you guys done? I heard a gun shot.
是有人死了吗? -不 不感谢你
Is anyone dead? - Nah, not thanks to you.
什么? -你说前门没威胁的
What? - You said it was clear.
我说过前门畅通 -可我正是从前面出来的
I said the front was clear. - I came out of a front.
他们通常会把跟奥♥运♥泳池一般大小的池子放在房♥子后面
They usually keep the Olympic-size swimming pools in the back of the house.
前 后 对 错
Front, back, right, wrong.
算了 管他的 开路了
Whatever. Anyway, shall we?
JJ -先生
JJ. - Sir.
早上好 -早
Morning. - Morning.
莎拉说我昨晚没错过什么 -出入平安
Sarah says I didn't miss much last night. - In and out.
所以你没被任何人看见? -是的
So you weren't seen by anyone? - Yes.
"是的" 是说你没被任何人看见?
That's a "yes you weren't seen by anyone"?
没错
Yes.
或者"是的" 是你被人看见了?
Or "yes you were seen by someone"?
是的 -幼稚
Yes. - Childish.
没什么可担心的 内森
Nothing you need to worry about, Nathan.
尽情享用你的无麸质、防乳糖不耐的
You just concentrate on your gluten-free lactose intolerant
温柔小兔子牌早餐吧
bunny stroking breakfast.
孩子们 我从乌克兰人的笔记本电脑上下载了这个
Boys, I pulled this off the Ukrainian's laptop.
都是单向交易
Looks like the deal's all agreed to on their side
由一个托管账户总代
and there's an escrow account linked.
他们在卖♥♥什么? -还不清楚
What are they selling? - We still don't know.
所以我们可能在浪费时间 -格雷格的手♥机♥
So we could be wasting our time. - Activity on Greg's phone.
是吗? -我是格雷格
Yes? - Greg, you're on speaker.
我和阿诺德在一起 正欣赏美景呢
I'm with Arnold, enjoying the view from up here.
你已经回到自己的迪斯尼乐园了?
You're back in Disneyland already?
怎么这么快 啊?
Didn't know you're there, did you?
干啥呢 别自己玩啊
What'd you do, beam yourselves, eh?
别生气了 亲爱的 昨天我的确有些失态
Don't go mad, darling, yesterday I looked like a fucking candy.
我们能参加你的派对应该是你的荣幸
You're lucky we made your party at all.
可你对于朋友的选择却欠考虑
Your choice of friends is questionable.
话说得没错 但我认为他们只是熟人而不是朋友
You're not wrong, but I'd argue, that they are acquaintances, not friends.
是的 我们确实为孤儿募集了许多善款 谢谢你们的善意
And yes, we did raise a lot of money for the war orphans, thank you for caring.
房♥间里请一堆有钱人
Put a load of rich lowbrows in a room together,
以自私自利的名义
they'll always outbid one another
比谁的出价更高来炫耀资财
in the name of egotistical competition and ostentation.
这就是重点 特伦特
Which is kind of the point, Trent.
你啥时候成了个愤怒的反资本主义者的
Didn't have you down as an angry anti-capitalist.
我们是反资本家 反其他的资本家
We are anti-capitalists. Anti other capitalists.
让我来告诉你 不好意思 又有电♥话♥进来了
I'll tell you what, boys, I've got another call coming in.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my darling.
那你接吧
You better take it then.
那么 这一次是为了啥?
So, what was the point of this one?
只是互通有无 -啊 一切正常
Just to check we're okay. - Yes, we are okay.
记住:黄色只是颜色 而黄金则能入局
Just remember: Yellow is the color, and gold is the game.
我仍然爱你 过后再聊
And I still love you. Will speak later.
你好 卡西姆 -方便聊会吗?
Hello, Qasim. - Okay to talk?
继续
Go on.
我刚和亚历山大谈过 -然后呢 一切就绪?
I've just spoken to Aleksander. - And? Everything set?
从他那里得到答案并不容易
It's not easy getting an answer out of him.
他心情很糟糕 -为什么
He's in a terrible mood. - Why?
你知道他总为自己的安保而自豪吗?
You know he prides himself on his security?
昨晚 闯进来一个独行贼
A lone cat burglar got in last night.
给房♥子里放毒气 偷光了他的所有现金和珠宝
Gassed the house. Cleared out all his cash and jewelry.
跑路的时候被亚历山大的贴身保镖拦住了
On leaving, Alexander's personal guards stopped him.
别动!
Don't move!
动就开枪
I will shoot you!
别开枪! 别伤害我
Don't shoot! Don't hurt me.
来吧 抓住我的手
Come on. Take my hands.
两名保镖负伤入院
Hospitalized two of his guards.
别报♥警♥ 我有孩子 不想坐牢
No police. No prison. I've got kids.
一个鼻子断了 三根肋骨骨折
One with the broken nose, three cracked ribs...
他在哭着找妈妈 小问题
He's crying for mama, not a problem.
卵蛋被爆
And two fucked nuts.
另一个 脚上中枪
Another one, a bullet in the foot.
你射中了我的脚!
You shot my foot!
别哭着找妈妈了
No cry for mama.
这正是我需要知道的事情
This is the kind of thing I need to know about.
筷子都吓掉了 瞧你一幅便秘的样子
You dropped your chopsticks. You got shit on your face.
我不该担心吗? -交易还会继续
Should I be worried? - We are going to carry on.
我正在等待确认
I'm waiting on confirmation.
但72小时之内飞禽肯定起飞
But they should be flying fowl in 72 hours.
你随时通知我 卡西姆 -会的
You keep me informed, Qasim. - Will do.
好的 好的 再见
Golly, golly then.
飞禽72小时内起飞 什么意思?
Flying fowl in 72 hours. What the cuss does that mean?
我在卡西姆的手♥机♥上搜到一处定位
I got a location on Qasim's phone.
如果乌克兰人要非法进入另一个国家
If the Ukrainians are entering another country illegally
他们需要避免与当局发生任何风险
they're gonna need help avoiding any risks with the authorities.
那么这个卡西姆的老窝在哪里? -土耳其 安塔利亚
So where is this Qasim based? - Antalya, Turkey.
咕咕咕 应该是家禽而不是可以长途飞行的鸟类
Gobble, gobble. That's flying fowl with a "w", not a "u."
而土耳其与乌克兰接壤 所以鸟儿会飞往土耳其
Turkey borders Ukraine, hence flying fowl, flying to Turkey.
有点牵强了
A bit overreach?
一般来说是的 但卡西姆·阿玛里正好是个外交官员
You'd think so, except Qasim Amari is a diplomat,
在土耳其安塔利亚有驻外办事处
located in the Turkish government office in Antalya, Turkey.
灵光一现就想到了
I don't know how I do it.
聪明 -我聪明吗? 是的
What a brain. - Do I have a brain in there? She does.
聪明妞 接下来他们会怎么做?
Modern women, what will they think of next?
大伙儿先飞过去再说
So, looks like we're all flying fowl.
我们会追踪卡西姆 看看他会把我们带到哪里
We'll track Qasim, see where he leads us.
莎拉 你照计划和丹尼一起过去
Sarah, you go with Danny as planned
并从格雷格那里弄清楚他到底要买♥♥什么
and find out from Greg exactly what it is he's buying.
我们必须确定这一点
We need a confirmation on that.
解释一下格雷吉为什么要在土耳其度过周末
Explains why Greggy is spending his weekend in Turkey.
内森 四步就被将死有个说法知道不
There's a term for being beaten in four moves, Nathan.
"愚者自将" -那不是指四步的术语
Fool's mate. - It wasn't four moves.
你要是能从我这步棋里活下来
If you can get yourself out of that little mess I've put you in
就可以喝一杯这个
you can have a glass of this.
关于卡西姆有什么我们需要知道的 JJ?
What do we got on Qasim, JJ?
利比亚人 满世界都有他的基地
Libya and therefore based all over the world.
自00年认识格雷格·西蒙兹之后不久
Met Greg Simmonds in the 2000s,
就成为了他的手下
he put him on a payroll soon after.
一直为格雷格充当清道夫
Qasim's been greasing palms and burying bodies for Greg ever since.
不错 喝一杯这个 -红酒并非我的最爱
Nice one, have a glass of this. - Wine is not really my thing.
是04年份的吗? -你还在这干嘛? 不够忙吗?
Is that the 2004? - You still in here? Aren't you busy enough?
给你就喝嘛 -真是糟蹋粮食
There's wine, and then there's wine. - Don't force the poor man.
恭喜你 科学怪人 你又亲手创造了个怪兽
Congratulations, Doctor Frankenstein. You've created another monster.
内森 是醇酒配英雄才对
Nathan, you don't put fish oil in a Ferrari.
哦 是矛盾论小姐 又被你瞧上了?
Little Miss Paradox... She got in your head yet?
嘿 很高兴见到你 -一样
Hey. Good to see you. - You too.
他们来了 我的新朋友
There they are, my new best friends.
欢迎 欢迎来土耳其
Hosgeldiniz, as we say in Turkey.
谢谢你的飞机 -不值一提
Thank you for the jet. - Don't be silly, that's the baby one.
丹尼·弗朗西斯科 -很高兴见到你 格雷格
Danny Francesco. - It's good to see you, Greg.
很高兴来到这里 向大♥师♥学习
Excited to be here, to learn from the master.
不 我可不是大♥师♥
No, I'm not the master.
在做别的之前 随我来 我有东西要给你们看
Before we do anything else, follow me cause I have something to show you.
顺便喝一杯
Grab a drink on a way.
75年款的劳斯莱斯险路 格雷吉 我喜欢
75 Corniche, Greggy, I love it.
很棒吧 对不? 埃尔顿(英国流行乐手)送的
Yeah, it's nice, isn't it? Present from Elton that one.
等等 这台车看上去和我曾经开过的那辆一模一样
Wait a second, that looks exactly like the car that I drove--
你知道为什么吗? 你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why? Do you know why?
不可能 -哦 是的 对 就是它
That's not possible. - Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, it is.
我用自己的爱之手修复的
Lovingly restored with me own hands.
当然 不是真的用我的手 开个玩笑
It's not really with me own hands, I'm just joking.
还行吧 对不?
It's nice though, isn't it?
看看他!
Look at him!
这辆车我开过 -我知道 亲爱的
I drove this car myself. - I know, honey.
还有 米凯拉 他还会玩特技呢
And, Michaela did his own stunts.
真的 丹尼? -对
Is that true, Danny? - Yeah.
你还行不? -有点生疏 但没问题
Could you still do them? - I'm a little rusty, but sure.
电影精选列表