下周二见
See you next Tuesday.
等等…奥尔森!
Hold on... Orson!
等等 什么电影行业?
Wait, what movie business?
最好不要与丹尼·弗朗切斯科和他的未婚夫格雷格·西蒙兹扯上关系
It better not involve Danny Francesco and his fiance Greg Simmonds.
我们付钱让你送货 但你没有送到
Mike did. You failed.
迈克办到了 你失败了
Mike did. You failed.
有点牵强 不是吗 山本先生?
Yeah, it's a bit naughty, Mr. Yamamoto.
我只负责供货 而不是送货
I'm not paid to deliver, I'm paid to supply.
现在 理由很充分了
Now, there's a very good reason
没有人 我的意思是没有人
why no one, and I mean no one.
无论是萨♥达♥姆♥、还是卡扎菲、或者埃斯科巴
Not Mr. Hussein, not Mr. Gadaffi, not Mr. Escobar...
就连这些人都不敢赖下我的账
And that's before I start dropping names.
在我身后 地平线处 有一所荒废的修道院
Behind me on a horizon there's a derelict monastery,
需要拆除
in need of demolition.
该怎么拆?
How are we going to do that?
我们可以用50-60磅的塑胶炸♥弹♥轰平它 对不 山本先生?
We could use 50-60 pounds of Semtex, does that sound about right, Mr. Yamamoto?
或者用一枚AMG-65小牛导弹
Or we could use one single AMG-65 Maverick missile.
就像这样
Very much like this.
三、二、一
Going in three, two, one...
真♥他♥妈♥业余 麦克西 特效组干什么吃的 麦克西?
Fucking amateur. Maxie, where is the VFX, Maxie?
拜托 伙计 干啥呢 -对不起 我去修
Come on, man, I can't work like this. - Sorry, I'll get it fixed.
巴尼 来接手 伙计 -关闭摄影机 所有人再次就位
Barney, can you get me guy? - Cut the camera. Reset everybody.
这场戏咋样 格雷吉?
What do you think of that one, Greggy?
诚实的说 对我来说 很令我感动
I'll be honest with you. For me it was very very moving.
漂亮极了 丹尼
That was beautiful, Danny.
是指那个吗? -就是那个
That one? - That one.
我不知道 那不见得是我最好的选择
I don't know, that was not my best take.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like that one?
我喜欢 因为你虽然面带微笑 但笑里藏刀
I love that take because you're smiley but you're scary too.
是啊 瞧我的头发 掉了 感觉像脱发似的
Yeah, but look at my hair, it's off. It just feels like it's off.
这个 就是这段 太棒了 -我想我们可以再保一条
There. And there. Brilliant. - I think we can do another one.
那就来吧 保一条 -伙计们!
Go on then. Off you go. - Guys!
电影精选列表