好的 燥起来! 午餐后行不?
Right, game on! After lunch, yes?
好吧 我可能不能坐进去陪你们 但你们玩得开心点
Okay, I might have to sit that one out,but you boys have fun.
午餐之后 米凯拉 你会很开心
After lunch, Michaela you are having the pleasure
因为苏琦和莎夏将给你做个热石保健
of a four hands hot stones massage with Suki and Sasha.
她们可是相当 相当专业的按♥摩♥师
And they really, really understand a lady's geography.
对不 艾米莉亚? -没错
Isn't that right, Emilia? - Yes, they do.
听起来很棒
Sounds fabulous.
你看上去有点拘谨 -相信我 并没有
She looks nervous. - Believe me, I'm not.
我的道具枪居然也在!
You even have my prop gun!
是的 但当不了道具了 丹尼 坏了…
Yeah, but it's not a prop anymore, Danny, so steady there...
难以置信 你居然拥有它
I cannot believe you got this car.
它可是我的梦中情车呢 -是吗?
I wanted this car so bad. - Did you?
丹尼 你有多想要?
How much did you want it, Danny?
影片里我所驾驶的车中 它是我唯一渴望拥有的
Of all the cars I've driven on screen, this the only car I wanted to possess.
是吗 你想拥有? -对
Is that right, did you crave it? - Yeah.
真心渴望? -对
Did you yearn for it? - Yeah.
梦中情车? -魂牵梦萦
Did you dream about it? - I longed for it.
你知道吗? 它归你了 来 去吃午餐吧
Do you know what? It's yours. Come, let's have lunch.
啥? -它归你了
What? - It's yours.
来啊!
Come on!
好的 -喜欢烤串吗?
Alright. - Do you like kebabs?
袋子里装的啥? -没啥
What's in the bag? - Nothing.
所以你提着个空袋子?
So you're carrying an empty bag?
你偷了瓶玛尔戈(红酒) 对不对? -我有点不胜酒力
You nicked the Margaux, didn't you? - Nicked is a little bit strong.
喝得还剩半瓶呢 难道要留在飞机上吗?
We're leaving half the bottle of Margaux on a plane?
所以你是个爱打包的人喽?
So you're the doggie bag man?
你知道这一瓶得多少钱吗?
Do you have any idea what it costs?
他才不知柴米油盐贵呢 胳膊短、口袋深的家伙
He has no idea how much it costs. Short arms, long pockets.
房♥间钥匙
Room keys.
一小时后这里集♥合♥ 追踪利比亚人
Be down here in 60 minutes. We have to track the Libyan.
你干什么? 这是我的房♥间钥匙
What are you doing? That's my key.
我当然知道 我还知道你给自己开了间总统套
I know it is. I also know you've given yourself the biggest room.
万一我逆向思维已经换过了呢?
How do you know I haven't already switched them?
走你的吧 内森 你还没那脑子
Fuck off, Nathan. You haven't got the bandwidth for that.
难以置信 我和片中演员在一辆车里
I can't believe it. I'm in the car with the actor.
后排还保留着防弹设计? 感觉有点局促
Is the back end still bulletproof? It feels a little squirrly.
哦 没错 有卖♥♥点才好卖♥♥
Oh, yeah, you need selling points.
那么 跟我讲讲 你是如何实现从百万到亿万富翁的飞跃的?
So, tell me, how did the leap from millionaire to billionaire changed you.
嗯 有趣的问题
Right, interesting question.
我想说的是 钱不是万能的
And I imagine, my cue to say money doesn't make you happier.
但没钱也是万万不能的 丹尼 这世界就是这样
But I'll tell you what, Danny. It fucking does.
没错 我现在很开心 还升华了
It does. I'm really happy now. And a nicer person too.
我♥操♥心 操心世界和平 操心战争遗孤
I worry about things, I worry about the world, I worry about war orphans.
我可不认为你是个杞人忧天的人 格雷格
You don't strike me as a worrier, Greg.
我可不认为你像个女司机 但看上去你就是
You don't strike me as someone who drives like a little girly, but you do.
哦 是吗?
Oh, is that how it is?
慢点 丹尼! 你开进我们的梦里了!
Slow down, Danny Francesco! You're driving me into my dreams!
一切都好吗 米凯拉?
Everything alright, Michaela?
是的 哦 我的天 这个地方太大了
Yeah, oh, my God, this place is massive.
哇 这件东西很漂亮 "米马尔·希南"
And wow, this piece is beautiful. "Mimar Sinan."
你在找你的房♥间吗? -对
Are you looking for your room? - Yes!
我的房♥间在…那边 -事实上正相反
My room is... that way. - It's actually the other way.
当然
Of course.
沿着走廊向右转 就在你的左手边
Down the corridor turn right and it's on your left.
顺便说一下 按♥摩♥很棒 下次你也要来
That massage was so good, by the way. You should join us next time.
向右 -好的 知道了
Turn right. - Right. Got it.
好的 待会儿见
Okay, I'll see you later.
卡西姆出来了 -跟着他吗?
Qasim zapped. - Do we follow him?
不着急
Not yet.
看起来他是去喝咖啡
Looks like he's en route for a coffee.
哦 见鬼 阴魂不散啊 -迈克?
Oh, hello. How does he do it? - Mike?
不管他是怎么知道的 他来了
Doesn't matter how he's done it. He's done it.
是迈克对吧?
It's Mike, isn't it?
他从哪里搞的情报?
How's he getting his information?
控制中心 -能听到我说话吗 汤姆少校?
Ground control. - Can you hear me, Major Tom?
很清晰
Loud and clear.
进展如何 -监控系统…
How are we getting on? - Looping monitor...
有道很薄弱的防火墙
They have some of adolescent firewall.
需要一分钟左右来破解
It'll take me about a minute to perforate it.
搞定
Done.
报纸看完了 卡西姆走了 迈克跟着他们
It's like he's got enough of that paper. Qasim's off and Mike's going with him.
我们也跟着? -不 让迈克去玩吧
Are we following? - No, let Mike play that game.
盯着那张报纸就行 -遵命 老板
My money's on the paper. - Whatever you say, boss.
想吃冰淇淋吗?
Want an ice cream?
进去了 -太好了
And I am in. - Great.
他在买♥♥什么? -等等
What's he buying? - Hold on.
我收到了卡西姆寄来的RSA算法加密文件
I've picked up a file sent by Qasim. He's using RSA encryption.
真令人失望 -什么
That's disappointing. - What?
看来格雷格做得不好 但没那么不好 只是有点不好
It looks like Greg's up to no good. But... Not spectacularly no good, just no good.
别吝啬 莎拉 给我点东西
Don't be mean, Sarah, give me something.
格雷格正购买♥♥装着AK-47枪♥械♥的赃物集装箱
Greg is buying containers of stolen AK-47s.
是的 很搞笑 别开玩笑了 到底什么?
Yes, very funny. Now seriously, what is it?
我是认真的
I am serious.
我们查岔了 你自己看
We've got it wrong. See for yourself.
哦 你好 我们之前见过这个人
Oh, hello. We've seen him before.
出发? -我拿冰淇淋 你开车
Shall we? - I get the ice creams, you get the wheel.
绝不可能 莎拉 他们绝不会对三千万的枪火小生意这么在意
Can't be, Sarah. All that fuss over 30 million dollars worth of guns?
对那两个大人物来说就更小儿科了
It's too small of a crime for two bigger players.
枪♥支♥交易就是个烟幕弹
If it's a cover it's a very good one.
就算当场拿获 也奈何不得他们
It's enough evidence to feel his collar, but not enough to choke him with it.
了解 明面上这笔交易与"手柄"没有任何关联
Understood, but there is nothing linking this deal to the Handle.
噗 好吧 离开那里 尽快回来
Poo. Alright, get out of there and get back as soon as you can.
等等 我再探探
Let me just dig a bit deeper
多少再弄点罪证 以备不时之需
and find some evidence we can hold over him for a rainy day.
好吧 但要快
Okay, but be quick.
奥尔森 在不在? -东西是什么
Orson, you there? - What is it?
该收手了 弄错了
Time to come in. We were wrong.
货物不是"手柄" 而是枪♥械♥ 我们查错了对象
It's not the Handle, it's fire arms. We're following the wrong rabbit.
你回去睡觉 把这个留给我
You go back to bed, leave this with me.
莎拉给我看了证据 收手吧 完事了
Sarah showed me proof. Forget it. We're done.
我不这么看 我们看见老朋友本·哈里斯了
I don't think so. We're back with our old friend, Ben Harris.
如果格雷格让本参与进来
If Greg has Ben involved,
这笔交易就不可能只是枪♥械♥这么简单
there's no way that this deal is about guns.
好的 跟着他 别打草惊蛇
Alright, follow him, but do not engage.
我会告诉莎拉这事儿还没完
I'll let Sarah know we're still in play.
找到我了没 JJ? -锁定你了 老大
You got me, JJ? - I've got a lock on you, boss.
要绑了他不? -不必 猫吊着老鼠就行
Do we pick him up? - No, cat follows mouse.
你能锁定他的手♥机♥吗 -是的 足够近就行
Can you get a lock onto his phone? - Yeah, if you get close enough.
保持在50米以内 我可以用你的手♥机♥锁定他的信♥号♥♥
Stay within 50 meters, I can use your phone to lock onto his signal.
如果他在用就更快
Quicker if he uses it.
离得太近容易引起怀疑
Get close enough to raise suspicion.
别离太近 会被发现
But not too close or we bounce.
他可能会通知同伙
That'll initiate him activating his phone.
我们被跟踪了吗?
Are we being followed?
感觉我身后有臭味
Bad smell behing me.
他发了一条短♥信♥ 我拦截了
He's sent a text. I've blocked it.
我锁定他了 阻止了他的电♥话♥
I've got him. I've locked on. I've blocked his call.
打不通 没信♥号♥♥
Can't get through. No signal.
处理一下 -是 先生
Deal with that. - Yes, sir.
你迷路了吗? -谢谢 先生 也许你能帮我
Are you lost? - Thank you, sir. Maybe you can help me.
我在找港口 -这条路 先生
I'm looking for the harbor. - This way, sir.
等等 我又拦截了一条信息
Hang on, I've just jammed another message.
我们暴露了 他认出你了
We're burned. He's recognized you.
好奇怪…
That's strange...
从地图上看要往这边走
Because according to the map, it says this way.
不对 这边 先生
No, this way, sir.
太棒了 你说得没错 谢谢
Amazing, you're absolutely right. Thank you.
拦住他 他要跑
You've gotta pick him up. He's gonna run.
奥尔森 如果他超出范围 我就无法拦截信♥号♥♥
Orson, if he gets out of the range I can't block his signal.
追他
Get after him.
电影精选列表