因此 我们的最佳选择是提供硬盘并找出买♥♥家
So our best option deliver the drive and find out who the buyer is.
过去四十分钟里 没有人上到顶层餐厅 所以…
No one interesting has joined the rooftop in the last 40 minutes, so...
你要会面的对象已经在那里了
whoever you're there to meet is already there.
说曹操曹操到
Here we go.
内森 档案显示你的口音与正主不符 所以别说话
Nathan, your file says you're terrible at accents, so don't talk.
巴克?
Bakker?
这是给我的吗?
Is this for me?
祝你晚安
Have a good evening.
搞定 他叫本·哈里斯
I think I got him. He's coming back as Ben Harris.
本·哈里斯 他是格雷格·西蒙兹的律师及顾问
Ben Harris. He's the lawyer/consigliere to Greg Simmonds.
格雷格·西蒙兹是谁? -一个军♥火♥巨头
Who's Greg Simmonds? - It's a billionaire arms dealer.
只做大生意
Only plays in the top tier.
他乐于卖♥♥给孩子们9毫米口径步♥枪♥
Interested in selling 9mm to kids,
向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出♥售♥战斧导弹
he's selling tomahawks to terrorists.
他行踪诡异 难以捕捉
He's impossible to catch. Pretty elusive.
只有大买♥♥卖♥♥才能让他派本·哈里斯出面
He only uses Ben Harris on his biggest deals,
如他亲临
like if he's turned up in person.
帮他拍板
Speaks for itself.
哦 你好 这可能很有用
Oh, hello. This might be useful.
格雷格将在戛纳举办慈善活动
Greg's hosting a charity event in Cannes.
巧了 正好我们也要去戛纳
That's convenient, cause we're also going to Cannes.
看来他喜欢孤儿 -还要了两个 自作孽不可活
Seems he loves an orphan. - He wants two. He made enough of them.
我们挤出了点时间
We've picked up some time,
四个小时内将会抵达洛杉矶
so we'll be arriving into LA in less than four hours.
洛杉矶?
LA?
当我小睡前 我们正前往法国南部
When I put my head down, we were heading to the South of France.
那么 有人能告诉我为什么我们要飞往洛杉矶吗?
So, can someone please tell me why are we flying to Los Angeles?
暗度陈仓 内森 -啥?
The power of no, Nathan. - I'm sorry?
另辟蹊径
Backwards to go forwards.
我们要先去洛杉矶 再受邀前往戛纳
We're going to LA to pick up our invitation.
怎么回事? -丹尼·弗朗西斯科
That being? - Danny Francesco.
丹尼·弗朗西斯科? 那个电影明星?
Danny Francesco? The movie star?
操了! 我在乎的是质量 你在乎的是开支
Goddamnit! I do the stunts, you shoot the money.
醒醒吧 各位!
Wake up, everybody!
查德 给我滚下来!
Chad, get out of the fucking car!
格雷格·西蒙兹最爱的电影明星 丹尼·弗朗西斯科
Greg Simmonds' favorite movie star - Danny Francesco.
那他要怎样带我们入局?
And how does that get us in?
肯定是安排香饵钓金鳌喽
You can't catch this fish with conventional lures.
格雷格想要别人想得而得不到的东西
Greg wants what everyone wants what they can't have.
除了丹尼 他啥都能用钱买♥♥到
There's nothing he can't buy apart from Danny Francesco,
丹尼最近拒绝了他千万美元的报价
who recently snubbed a 10 million dollar offer
让他从蛋糕里蹦出来给他唱生日快乐歌♥
to jump out of a cake and sing him Happy Birthday.
他痴迷于娱乐明星 但更痴迷于他们的伴侣
He's obsessed with celebrities, but more obsessed with their partners.
莎拉将作为丹尼的女朋友陪同前往
Sarah will be going as Danny's girlfriend.
内森 这只金鳌可不好钓啊
It's the fish that can't be caught, Nathan.
暗度陈仓
The power of no.
那要怎么拿这位明星做文章呢?
And how do we turn this movie star's "no" into a "yes"?
有些把柄在手上 -勒索吗?
I think we've got something. - Blackmail?
是的 勒索 -阴谋诡计
Yeah, blackmail. - Ruse de guerre...
非常好 继续
Very good. Carry on.
那你打算怎么玩?
So how are you gonna play this?
我发现了些臭名昭著的
I found some spectacular dirt
电影制片人索尔·戈德斯坦的不雅照
on the infamous movie producer Saul Goldstein,
用五张索尔无法拒绝的照片
so I've told him into help us.
帮我们引诱丹尼去拉斯维加斯
I asked Saul to lure Danny to Vegas under the premise of the five picture deal.
但是格雷格正在主持那桩我们希望参与的
But as Greg is hosting his Charity Fund Raising event
慈善募捐活动
that we would like to attend
你想让丹尼·弗朗西斯科代替你和我们一起去
you're going to ask Danny Francesco to come with us instead.
很有创造性 那我们对丹尼·弗朗西斯科有什么了解?
Creative work. So what we got on Danny Francesco?
他和自己的嫂子有染
He's having an affair with his sister-in-law.
她很棒 我没说错吧
I told you she was good.
这个留给我
Leave this with me.
该死的瑞典口音 该死的瑞典
Fucking Swedish accent, fucking Swedish...
你在干什么 索尔? 索尔 你是个很棒的制片人…
What are you doing, Saul? Saul, you're a fabulous producer
我的意思是你虽然是个混♥蛋♥ 但你是个很棒的制片人
I mean you're a piece of shit, but you're fabulous producer.
每个人都想和你一起工作 我想和你一起工作
Everybody wants to work with you. I wanna work with you.
但要有瑞典口音 索尔? 拜托 我可是美国人
But a Swedish accent, Saul? Come on, I'm an American.
你好 娜塔莎 安迪这次航♥班♥不需要你
Hello, Natasha. Andy's not gonna need you on this flight.
真的吗? -是的 在这些事情上
Really? - Yeah, on of those things.
我很感激 丹尼 但我们需要你帮人帮己
I appreciate that, Danny. But we need you to do this for us.
帮己? 什么鬼? 你在说什么胡话?
For us? What, the royal "us"? What are you talking about?
我是说你必须为我们做这件事? -必须吗?
I mean you have to do this for us. - I have to?
我无意反驳你 索尔
I don't mean to contradict you, Saul,
但我不必为任何人做任何事
but I don't have to do anything for anybody.
我也不想反驳你 丹尼 但木已成舟
And I don't wanna contradict you, Danny, but we all have to do our bit.
对不起 我还以为你是端咖啡的侍应
I'm sorry, I though you were here to serve the coffee.
我怎么突然有种被孤立了的感觉 索尔?
Why do I suddenly feel like I'm being ganged up on here, Saul?
你是谁? -我是你的新经理
Who are you? - I'm your new manager.
对不起 孩子 他们对我有也影响
I'm sorry, kid, they had something on me too.
好吧 索尔 你要去哪里?
Okay, Saul, where are you going?
我会让你和你的新经理谈谈
I'm gonna let you converse with your new manager.
你会做得很好的 丹尼 你可是大明星
You're gonna do great, Danny. You're a star.
索尔 嘿 索尔 你觉得你… 这是
Saul, hey, Saul, where do you think you... this is---
再见 -索尔
See you soon. - Saul...
你要是敢走… 娜塔莎!
Don't you dare to leave-- Natasha!
娜塔莎在哪里?
Where is Natasha?
谁让这个人上了我的飞机?
Who let this man on my plane?
娜塔莎!
Natasha!
这是我的飞机!
This is my plane!
是的 是的 丹尼 这是一架可爱的飞机
Yes, it is, Danny, and it's a lovely plane.
但你必须相信我 两分钟就行
But you're gonna have to trust me for two minutes.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I?
因为你是个演员 你是电影明星
Because you're an actor. You're a movie star.
还是位专业人士
Because you're a professional.
想象一下我们在拍摄现场 请 坐下
Imagine we're on the scene. Please, sit down.
你是爱国者吗?
Are you a patriot?
如果这是你的意思 我不会投票给共和党
I don't vote Republican if that's what you mean.
好吧 我换种方式来讲
Okay, let me give it to you in a different way.
这世界需要你来扮演一位最伟大的角色
The world needs you for you greatest role yet.
你和我要去参加一个聚会
You and I are going to a party.
你是谁? -我是你的经理 查理·罗斯伍德
Who are you? - I'm your manager, Charlie Rosewood.
你不用再去拉斯维加斯了 我们要去戛纳
You're no longer going to Vegas. We're going to Cannes.
不 你滚下我的飞机 娜塔莎会让你
No, you are getting off of my plane and Natasha's gonna make you.
娜塔莎? 娜塔莎?
Natasha? Natasha?
你♥他♥妈♥对娜塔莎做了什么? -请冷静
What the fuck have you done with Natasha? - Please calm down.
我这里有你和你嫂子的一些敏感而尴尬的画面
There's a sensitive and awkward situation between you and your sister-in-law.
你真不该拍那些东西的
That you probably shouldn't have filmed.
我真的很爱我的嫂子 -是的 丹尼 显而易见
I actually love my sister-in-law. - Yes, Danny, you made that quite evident.
大家都认为你是超级明星 丹尼
Turns out everyone thinks you're a superstar, Danny.
一听说你来了就蜂拥而至
Once they heard you were in town they came to us.
停
Stop.
我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
不 不 不 -丹尼
No, no... nope. - Danny.
丹尼 -要相信自己
Danny. - Trust yourself.
不要紧张
No need to be nervous.
不紧张是吧 只是杀手而已
No reason to be nervous? They are only killers.
我们都见过你在银幕上料理那些杀手
We've all seen you handle killers before on a screen.
从根本上说 没什么区别
Fundamentally there's no difference.
你觉得真正的特工是如何做事的? 他们照样会演戏
What do you think an agent does? They act.
没人能比你更适合干这个了 丹尼
And no one acts better that you, Danny.
最好的特工是明星特工 最好的演员是电影明星
The best agents are stars, the best actors are movie stars.
这话倒是没错
I guess that's sorta true.
你是个演员 表演吧
You're an actor. Act.
演员和电影明星之间有很大的区别
There's a big difference between an actor and a movie star.
这就是为什么他们会对你着迷
And that is why they're obsessed with you.
没错
Yeah.
澄清一下 我没有为了一千万美元从蛋糕里往外蹦
That and the fact that I didn't jump out of a cake for 10 million dollars.
好吧 当我忙着扮演我的角色时 你们两个做什么?
Okay, while I'm busy playing my part what are you two gonna be doing?
我们需要足够接近格雷格·西蒙兹
We need to get close enough to Greg Simmonds
远程访问他的手♥机♥
to remotely access his cell.
电影精选列表