你的朋友迈克又来了 但这次他变了
Your friend Mike appeared again, but this time he's turned.
变了?
Turned?
他处决了乌克兰人 抢走了人工智能
He's executed the Ukrainians and taken the AI.
我们在用直升机追他
Going after him in a chopper.
另外两个人呢?
Did the other two get out okay?
别担心他们 他们可以照顾自己
Don't worry about them. They can take care of themselves.
道路封闭了!
The road's closed!
发生了什么?
What happened?
他们暴露了 格雷格的保镖正在追捕他们
Cover's blown, Greg's security are in pursuit.
你只需要专心从迈克那夺回箱子就行
You just focus on retrieving the case from Mike.
找出他们的位置 -在找 西南方向 两分钟路程
Find out where they are. - Already on it. Two minutes south west.
进隧♥道♥了
They're going in the tunnel.
知道火箭弹怎么用吗?
Do you know how to use these rocket launchers?
小问题
Can't be too complicated.
F是前方 R是火箭弹
F for forward, R for rocket.
我想我们有麻烦了
I think we're in trouble here.
哎呀
Oops.
我觉得"R"应该是后方
I think R is for rear.
不都搞定了吗 谢谢提醒 JJ
I think I've worked that out now, thank you, JJ.
希望直升机上还空两个座位
Let's hope there's two more seats in that chopper.
奈顿证实 迈克没有为任何政♥府♥工作
Knighton has confirmed, Mike is not working for any government.
他一直在单干
He's been working independently.
你惊讶不? -你来找
Ain't that a surprise? - You need to track him down.
找到他 我们就返回格雷格家
You track him down, we're going back to Greg's.
我们? -你们?
We are? - You are?
我们吗? -我们? 我可不回去
We are? - We are? I can't go back to Greg's.
丹尼 别担心 JJ可以照顾你的
Danny, nothing to worry about, JJ is taking care of you.
坐下 丹尼
Sit down, Danny.
你可能想见格雷格 但我认为格雷格不想见你
You might wanna see Greg but I don't think Greg wants to see you.
你错了 内森
That's where you're wrong, Nathan.
我正是他想见的人
I am exactly who he wants to see.
他知道莎拉下载了他的
He knows Sarah downloaded enough information on him
很多罪证
to throw away the key.
多少再弄点罪证 以备不时之需
I'll find some evidence we can hold over him for a rainy day.
格雷格现在为我们打工
So, Greg now works for us.
JJ 告诉格雷格 我们要进来了
JJ, tell Greg we're coming in.
我们有一个他无法拒绝的提议
We have an offer he can't refuse.
他应该很期待这通电♥话♥
He'd be expecting the call.
听你的 老大 -我们能先让我下吗?
Whatever you say, boss. - Can we drop me off first?
怕什么 丹尼 格雷格爱上你了
Nothing to worry about, Danny. Greg's in love with you.
能系好安全扣吗? -坐下 丹尼
Would you buckle up? - Sit down, Danny.
如果你想知道我是不是感觉有点恼火
If you are wondering whether I'm feeling something of a tit,
答案是肯定的 我恼火
the answer is yes, I am.
是不是很丢脸 艾米莉亚? -是的
Is it humiliating, Emilia? - Yes.
你还认为我和他们可以合作吗?
Do we still think we can maybe make a deal?
是的 -是的 好吧
Yes. - Yes, we do.
我不想因此而对你的天才计划嗤之以鼻
Which is not to take away from the genius of your plan,
奥尔森·福琼
Orson Fortune.
名字很性感 确实
That is a sexy name. It is.
你肯定有点喜欢他 假的米凯拉
You must fancy him a bit. Fake Michaela...
我还是有点喜欢你
I still fancy you a bit.
可你拿他作饵干了些什么
But what you've done using him as bait.
美男计啊 太棒了 有格调
Celebrity Trojan horse. That's brilliant. It's classy.
而你的搭档迈克的格调显然就低了点
Not so classy though is your competitor, Mike,
强行介入 假扮反恐精英
comes barreling in, pretending to be mister law in order.
偷走了你的撼天雷 也许还有我的十亿金
Steals your thunder and potentially my commission.
你的佣金可以保留 格雷戈里 -哦 是吗?
You can keep your commission, Gregory. - Oh yeah?
哦 是的 你的钱 还有你的声誉
Oh, yeah. You can keep your commission, you can keep your reputation,
外加你的自♥由♥
your liberty...
因为你得把那笔佣金捐出去
Because you're gonna donate your said commission
捐给你最爱的慈善事业 战争遗孤
to your favorite charity, Orphans of War.
哦 是吗?
Oh... Am I?
你的买♥♥家是谁 格雷格? -我从不透露买♥♥家的真实身份 奥尔森
Who's your buyer, Greg? - I never reveal my buyers, Orson.
艾米莉亚 告诉他们 -你还记得特伦特和阿诺德吗?
Emilia, tell them. - You remember Trent and Arnold?
能容我引荐一下特伦特和阿诺德吗
Would you care to meet Trent and Arnold.
生物领域的富翁朋友? -是的 没错
The biotech billionaire friends? - Yeah, that's it.
这会儿他们正在使用你那宝贵的可编程人工智能
As we speak they are using your precious programmable AI
"手柄" 你应该是这么叫它的
the Handle, I believe you call it,
通过天上的卫星系统
in conjunction with a concept of satellites.
正欣赏美景呢
Enjoying the view from up here.
目的呢? -扰乱世界银行体系
Purpose - to trip up the world's banking system.
这就是为什么他们购买♥♥了价值400亿美元的黄金
So that's why they're buying up 40 billion dollars worth of gold
同时试图遮掩他们的行迹?
while simultaneously trying to cover their tracks?
一点没错 奥尔森
That's exactly it, Orson.
一旦事毕
By the time they are finished
黄金就成为了唯一的可流通货币
gold is the only thing you'll be able to buy a sticky book with.
带我们找到他们 格雷格 -也不是不行
You're taking us there, Greg. - I could.
大门应该还是能进的
And I reckon I can get through the door
我这里有些东西是他们必须的
because I've got something they can't ignore,
即综合保单
namely a comprehensive insurance policy.
但需要担心的是
But I do worry about your invitation.
特伦特和阿诺德雇佣了一支相当残暴的私军
Trent and Arnold have rented themselves a very nasty little private army.
那个我来操心就好
You let me worry about that.
最后一件事
Just one last thing.
我也要加入你们的行动
I would kill to see you in action.
哦 丹尼
Oh, Danny...
求之不得啊
How can I say no?
那么 他们打算拿"手柄"具体做什么?
So, what are they going to do with this Handle?
"手柄"将成为一颗金融原♥子♥弹♥
The Handle would be a financial atomic bomb.
在世界银行系统中产生一个小小的数字故障
It will create a digital glitch in a world's banking system.
可能只需持续几分钟
May last only a few minutes,
便足以让传统市场的信任度蒸发殆尽
but that will be enough for trust to evaporate in conventional markets.
而黄金 将一路上扬
Gold will, like always...
成为唯一有信誉的硬通货
would be the only remaining currency with any credibility.
它的价值将呈指数增长
Its value rising exponentially.
当世界陷入混乱 无政♥府♥状态将随之而来
Anarchy would follow while the world reorganizes itself.
内森 现在是你的团队证明自己价值的时候了
Well, Nathan... now it's time for your man to prove his worth.
清空房♥间
Clear the room.
安妮塔 -在 奈顿先生
Anita. - Yes, Mr. Knighton.
联♥系♥首相
Get the PM on the line.
小鸟已起飞 监控即将到位
And the bird is up. We'll have eyes soon.
格雷格和丹尼已经到了
And Greg and Danny have arrived.
底下是你的地盘 打算怎么进?
The floor is yours. Method?
闪击战 在他们还没反应过来之前就抽身
Blitzkrieg. Get them before they count the first body.
我喜欢
I like it.
我会掩护你 但总有盲点 -鸟儿就是干这个的 JJ
I'll cover you. There are blind spots. - That's what the birds for, JJ.
JJ 见人就点名
JJ... shoot straight.
交给我了 老大
Leave it with me, boss.
感觉怎么样? -还行
How are you feeling? - Good.
紧张吗? -不紧张
Nervous? - No.
还记得你的台词吗? 就两句
Remember your lines? You only got two.
你来客串片场的灯光师行不? -可以
Did you got the bit about the lights? - Yes.
还有件事儿 丹尼 摘掉墨镜
One more thing, Danny. Lose the shades.
是我
And we are back.
塔边四个守卫 正在截断他们的通讯
With four guards by the pagoda. I am blocking their comms.
已截断
Blocked.
我负责右边两个
I have the two on the right.
你好 孩子们 你好
Hello, boys. Hello.
这里有很多非常严肃的面孔
A lot of very serious faces down here.
还记得那两个家伙吗? 特伦特和阿诺德
You remember those two, don't you? Trent and Arnold.
还有这个…
And one of you...
你就是迈克 对吗?
You are Mike, is that right?
干得漂亮 迈克
Well played, Mike.
就政♥府♥承包商而言 有点淘气 但我们还是来了
A bit naughty for a government contractor, but we are where we are.
继续
Moving on.
前面还有两个 我承包一点钟方向那个
Two more ahead. I'll take one o'clock.
这次我们来是为了…丹尼?
The purpose of this visit is... Danny?
你们还没有付清西蒙兹先生的佣金
You never paid Mr. Simmonds' commission.
我们付钱让你送货 但你没有送到
We were paying for you to deliver but you didn't.
迈克办到了 你失败了 -有点牵强 不是吗 特伦特?
Mike did. You failed. - That's a bit weak, isn't it, Trent?
电影精选列表