-博格更胖 不可能 -艾里亚特
-Boog's fatter. No way. -Elliot.
真的是你 你减重了吗
It is you. Did you lose weight?
你何时开始认为 妙酷鼠是你最好的朋友
When did you start thinking McSquizzy was your BFF?
嗯 当时你在冬眠 我们就在一起
Well, you were hibernating, and we were hanging.
结果证实我们有很多共通点 我们两个都喜欢核果
Turns out we have a lot in common. We both like nuts.
-你们都是疯子 -停止发疯
-You are nuts. -Stop this insanity!
-其他人在哪里 -他们在里面找你
-Where are the others? -They're inside looking for you.
-而且他们已经被困住了 -困住
-And they've been captured! -Captured?
噢 够了吧
Oh, come on.
博格 我是博格
Boog. I'm Boog.
不 博格是个大胖子
No, Boog is a big fat guy.
-不是你 -我知道
-That's not you. -I know.
我也以为他是妙酷鼠
I thought that he was McSquizzy too.
好了 停止 你们能停止了吗
Okay, stop. Would you all stop?
-你说困住是什么意思 -他们已经被困住了
-What do you mean, captured? -They've been captured...
被一群凶恶的宠物
...by a gaggle of vicious domestics.
-说够了 -等一下 艾
-Enough talk. -Hang on there, E.
你不会想走进去里面吧
You don't wanna go stomping on up in there.
-你说得对 我们需要的是 -不要说
-You're right. What we need is a. -Don't say it.
不要说
Don't say it.
计划
plan!
-这不可能有用 -一定有用
-This is not gonna work. -lt'll work.
别怀疑我 二号♥朋友
Don't doubt me, number two friend.
-相信计划 -相信计划
-Trust the plan. -Trust the plan.
-嗯 真容易 -看吧
-Well, that was easy. -See?
-我告诉过你们会有用 -嘿
-I told you it would work. -Hey!
-等一下 -计划不会成功
-Just a minute! -The plan's not gonna work.
-计划不会成功 -冷静 镇定下来
-The plan's not gonna work. -Be cool. Hold it together.
你以为你可以轻松走进这里
Do you think you can just waltz right in here...
不带着你的房♥间钥匙吗 丝奈比阿诺太太
...without your room key, Mrs. Schlapiano?
你一定掉了这个了
You must've dropped this.
声音就像一个天使
A voice like an angel.
-不知道我把房♥间钥匙掉在哪里了 -等一下
-I wonder where I left my room key. -Wait a second!
试得好
Nice try.
你用这种伪装是骗不了任何人的
You're not fooling anyone with that phony disguise.
你戴了什么东西 一只豪猪在你头上吗
What are you wearing, a porcupine on your head?
滚开这里 你这无赖
Get out of here, you vagrant.
-我们成功了 -对 非常有用
-We made it. -Yeah, that worked well.
嗯 对 因为我们有计划
Well, yes, because we had a plan.
吉塞尔 吉塞尔 你在哪里
Giselle. Giselle, where are you?
下去了
Go.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 来人啊救我们
Help! Somebody, help us!
随你高兴大叫 人类听不到你在这里
Scream all you like. The humans can't hear you from here.
而宠物
And the house pets...
嗯 他们就和我一样痛恨野生动物
...well, they hate wilds just as much as I do!
当我自♥由♥后 你就会付出代价了
When I get free, you're gonna pay for this...
你这大草包 你这个笨蛋 你这个波大无脑的女人
...you big tube, you numpty, you big lassie's blouse.
注意你的用词 这里有女性在
Watch your language, varmint. There's a lady present.
真邪恶的小生物
What a vile little creature.
我的朋友 是驯服这些野蛮动物的时候了
My friends, it is time to tame these savage beasts.
你一定在跟我开玩笑 对吧
You gotta be kidding me, right?
嘿 菲菲 你确定我们不能放小母松鼠走吗
Hey, Fif. Are you sure we can't let the little girl squirrel go?
对 让小母松鼠走
Yeah. Let the little girl squirrel go.
不可能
Not a chance.
罗伯特 你知道怎么做
Roberto, you know what to do.
什么 我不知道你的意思
Wha? I don't know what you mean.
给他们戴上项圈 你这笨蛋
Collar them, you fool.
-戴上项圈 戴上项圈 戴上项圈 -我听到了
-Collar them, collar them, collar them. -I hear you.
-好吧 -戴上项圈 戴上项圈
-Okay. -Collar them, collar them...
-你这笨蛋 -冷静点 好吧
-...you fool. -Calm down. Okay.
-游泳池 真诱惑 -别管游泳池
-The pool, so tempting. -Forget the pool.
-艾里亚特说的对 -记得目标
-Elliot's right. -Remember the objective.
-噢 甜美的酒 -控制你自己
-Oh, sweet libations. -Control yourself.
-自助餐 炸小牛肉片 -不 别管食物
-The buffet. Wiener schnitzel? -No. Forget food.
-果馅饼 -他没在听
-Strudel. -He's not listening.
-妈妈的最爱 -噢 疯了
-Mama's favorite. -Oh, nuts.
博格 抓住他
Boog, grab him.
-腊肠 -好了 回来这里
-Weenie. -Come on. Come back here.
-去追他 博格 -你继续找
-Way to go, Boog. -You go on ahead.
我会追上你
I'll catch up.
别烦我们 救命
Leave us alone. Help!
-试试这个 -谢了
-Try this. -Thanks.
-救命 -吉塞尔
-Help! -Giselle.
你这绒毛球 你会付出代价的
You fuzz ball, you'll never get away with this.
噢 但那是不可能的
Oh, but I already have.
噢 但你会付出代价的
Oh, but you already haven't.
-你在干嘛 -是丝奈比阿诺太太
-What are you doing? -It's Mrs. Schlapiano.
滚开吧 老太太 这跟你没关系
Get lost, old lady. This does not concern you.
我不是老太太
I am no old lady.
-这是豪猪伪装的 -对
-lt is the porcupine in disguise. -Yeah.
-我没看到他在上面 你有吗 -是我 艾里亚特
-I didn't see him up there. Did you? -It's me, Elliot.
-谁是艾里亚特 -是我
-Who is Elliot? -I am.
我来这里解救我的小姐
And I'm here to rescue my lady,
用我的踢屁♥股♥神功 给我报上名来
kick butt and take names.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-有人料到会是这样的结局吗 -有
-Did anybody see that coming? -Yes.
-甚至罗杰都料得到 -是吗
-Even Roger saw that coming. -I did?
够了 腊肠 振作起来 小子
Come on, Weenie. Snap out of it, man.
真是太美了
Das ist beautiful.
腊肠 你能回来这里吗
Weenie, would you come back here?
噢 讨厌
Oh, man.
现在你要怎么藏住一只九百磅的熊
Now how you gonna hide a 900-pound bear?
一只一千两百磅的野熊
A 1200-pound wild bear!
什么 一千两百磅
What, 1200 pounds?
女孩 你知道你看错了 我只有九百磅
Girl, you know that ain't right. I'm 900 pounds.
大部分都只是毛
This is mostly fur...
毛很容易增加一百磅
...and fur adds a hundred pounds easy.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
我只是在储存热量好冬眠 等到我走出
I'll be bulking up to hibernate. Just wait till I step out that.
-熊 -熊
-Bear! -Bear!
我们有安全缺口
We have a security breach.
四周都围好了
Perimeter has been compromised.
告诉你们 我是森林里最坏的熊
Telling you, I'm gonna be the baddest bear ever in the woods.
-我们这里有灰熊乱闯 -然后我们看看
-We have a grizzly on the loose. -Then we'll see...
-谁准备好度过游泳季节 -装上镖枪
-...who's ready for swimming season. -Darts loaded.
发射
Fire!
嘿 冷静点 后退
Hey, man, be cool. Back off.
走
Go.
小兄弟 走
Little dude, go.
你马上给我回来这里
You come back here right now.
走
Go.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
腊肠
Weenie!
菲菲 够了 真的有这个必要吗
Fifi, come on. Is this really necessary?
你看到我们为何要这么做 对吧
You see why we have to do this, right?
他们会带走一切
They will take everything.
我们的食物 我们的家 我们的生命
Our food, our homes, our very lives!
等等 如果这是结束 我需要说些话
Wait. If this is the end, I need to say something.
-吉塞尔 我真的 真的 真的 -真的
-Giselle, I really, really, really. -Really?
-时间到 -好了 你不要这么激动 菲菲
-Time's up. -Now, you hold your little old horses.
我相信这小子心中有事要说
I do believe this boy's got something on his mind.
对 给这家伙一个机会
Yeah, give the guy a sporting chance.
噢 算了吧 艾里亚特
Oh, just forget it, Elliot.
你已经说清楚你的感受了
You've already made it clear how you feel.
我觉得这已经拖得够久了
I feel that this has gone on long enough.
-拜托让我说完 -好
-Please let me finish. -Fine.
你有六十秒
You've got 60 seconds.
你说真的吗 一分钟怎么样
Are you serious? How about a minute?
-嘿 你最好快点 -好吧 好吧
-Hey, you better hurry up. -Okay, okay.
电影精选列表