我胜利了
I am victorious!
爱现 我必须查一下规则
Show-off. I'm gonna have to check the rule book.
决一死战
Mortal combat!
他抓到我了 打得好 艾里亚特 你赢了 小子
He got me! Great shot, Elliot. You won, man.
没有人会想到
Nobody ever expects...
很痛的从树上掉下来的花招
...the falling-down-the-tree-in-pain maneuver.
-很聪明 黑尾鹿 -他笑死我了
-Very clever, mule deer. -He cracks me up.
-他那一招真的吓到你了 -噢 真的吗
-He surprised you good on that one. -Oh, is that right?
-这是真的 -游戏结束了
-It's true. -Game over.
很好 现在 我们去弄干净
All right, now, let's get cleaned up.
艾里亚特绑领结的时间到了
Time for Elliot to tie the knot.
已经到了吗 不要啦
Already? No!
这是有史以来最棒的单身派对
This was the best stag party ever...
一定要继续下去 拜托 丢兔子吧
...which has to keep going. Please, rabbits to throw.
噢 长大吧 你这个大婴儿
Oh, grow up, you big baby.
-我们走吧 -博格
-Let's get moving. -Boog...
你想我做的决定是对的吗
...do you think I'm doing the right thing here?
娶吉塞尔
Marrying Giselle?
我怀疑的是 吉塞尔做的决定是对的吗
What I'm wondering is, is Giselle doing the right thing?
我只是在开玩笑
I'm just kidding you.
好 你能放轻松吗
Now, will you relax?
我们今天聚集在这里 是为了一件很严肃的事情
We're gathered today for a very serious occasion.
艾里亚特 发生什么事
Elliot? What happened?
噢 没什么 真的没什么 没什么
Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing.
-你没事吗 -噢 是 是
-Are you all right? -Oh, yes. Yes.
我好的不得了 只是小小修剪了上面
I couldn't be better. Just had a little trim off the top.
吉塞尔和艾里亚特
Giselle and Elliot...
爱上彼此 并且决定从今以后永远
...have courted and made the decision to join together forever...
在一起
...and ever.
他没事吗
Is he okay?
永远在一起
Forever and ever?
还有时间改变你的心意
Still time to change your mind.
-什么 -嗯 我知道在一起
-What? -Wait, I knew about forever.
各位 但是这个"永远"是怎样
Guys, but what's this about "and ever"?
-冷静点 -没有人说过任何关于
-Be cool. -Nobody said anything...
这个"永远"的事
...about an additional "and ever."
不 驯服的食物
No! The food of oppression.
我必须坚强
I must be strong.
噢 也许只尝一口
Oh, maybe just a taste.
我想请雄鹿走向前
I'd like to ask the buck to step forward...
展示他的鹿角
...for a ceremonial displaying of the antlers.
鹿角
Antler.
展现他对雌鹿的承诺
. to show his commitment to his doe.
-说真的 还有时间 -不可能的事
-Seriously. Still time. -Not gonna happen.
噢 好好吃
Oh, so good.
我软弱了 我怎么可以
I'm weak! How could l?
-你 吉塞尔 愿意接受臭鹿特 -伊恩
-Do you, Giselle, take Smelliot. -lan.
当你的终身伴侣
...to be your lifelong mate?
我愿意
I do.
而你 艾里亚特
And do you, Elliot...
愿意接受吉塞尔当你的终身伴侣吗
...take Giselle to be your lifelong mate?
到你了 你的台词
That's you. Your line.
现在换你说
You go now.
艾里亚特 说啊兄弟
Elliot. Go on, man.
-轮到你了 加油 加油 -别害羞
-That's your cue. Go, go. -Don't be shy.
快点 说出来 你笨蛋
Come on. Say it, you ninny.
艾里亚特 你没事吗
Elliot, are you okay?
快点 动作快 我三点还有雄鹿戒律要做
Come on, step it up. I got a buck mitzvah at 3.
-腊肠 腊肠 -腊肠
-Weenie! Weenie! -Weenie?
-什么 你在说法语吗 -腊肠 噢 不
-What, are you speaking French? -Weenie! Oh, no!
艾里亚特 你要去哪里
Elliot? Where are you going?
腊肠 回来
Weenie, come back!
-站住腊肠 -我必须坚强
-Stop. Weenie! -I must be strong.
-腊肠 腊肠 -好好吃
-Weenie! Weenie! -So good.
腊肠 在这里 腊肠 这里 小子
Weenie, over here! Weenie! Here, boy!
腊肠
Weenie!
噢 不 满月
Oh, no. Full moon.
是你吗 腊肠先生
Is that you? Mr. Weenie!
是你 是你 我不敢相信是你
It's you! It's you! I can't believe it's you!
这是奇迹
It's a miracle.
他被俘虏了
He's been captured!
-我要怎么办 -鲍勃 有用了
-What am I gonna do? -Bob, it worked!
噢 不 这太可怕了
Oh, no, this is terrible.
一切都会没事
Everything is okay.
妈咪在这里
Mommy is here.
他被虐待了
He's being tortured!
不
No!
-不 -不
-No! -No!
不
No!
不
No!
-艾里亚特 你在干嘛 -这是怎么回事
-What are you doing? -What's this all about?
-你最好有个好的解释 -是 是 我有
-You better have a good explanation. -Yes! Yes, I do.
-噢 我等不及要听这个藉口了 -好可怕
-Oh, I can't wait to hear this excuse. -lt was horrible.
腊肠在专心做自己的事情 结果她出现了
Weenie was minding his own business when she appeared.
他尖叫 但她无视于他的叫喊
He screamed, but she ignored his cry.
然后她用她的爪子抓住他
And then she grabbed him with her claws.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
然后她试着把他挤死
Then she tried to squeeze the life out of him.
-好可怕 -悲伤的故事
-That's horrible. -Sad story.
但是他回击了
But he fought back.
噢 她虐待他
Oh, she tortured him.
打他耳光
Slapped him.
把他的眼睛戳出来 像这样
Poked his eyes out, like this.
好可怕
It was horrible!
这是我见过最糟的事
It was the worst thing I've ever seen!
噢 人类
Oh, the humanity!
艾里亚特 你会不会有点加油添醋
Elliot, are you maybe putting a little bit too much on that?
听着 博格 我在说故事
Listen, Boog, I'm telling the story.
最后 没毛的家伙把他拖走
And finally, the hairless blob dragged him off...
塞进她的恐怖之车
...into her chariot of horror!
等等 等等 等等 所以你是说
Wait, wait, wait. So, what you're saying is.
-腊肠先生被绑♥架♥了 -不
-Mr. Weenie's been kidnapped! -No.
-真的吗 -对 是真的
-For real? -Yes, it's true.
-真是不幸 我已经开始想念他了 -现在怎么办
-Tough break. I miss him already. -What now?
嗯 我们可以完成仪式 快点
Well, we could finish the ceremony. Come on.
我很辛苦地准备了那些摆饰
I worked hard on those centerpieces.
虽然我和艾里亚特很想完成仪式
As much as Elliot and l wanna finish the ceremony...
-但是我们也必须去追腊肠先生 -吉塞尔说得对
-...we need to go after Mr. Weenie. -Giselle's right!
直到他平安回到我们的朋友 与家人身边
And until he's back in the safety of our friends and family...
在我们温暖的怀抱里
...in the warm caress of our bosoms...
才会有 才可能有庆典
...there will be, there can be, no celebration.
那么我们能做什么 他们现在可能在山谷底的半路上了
So, what can we do? Probably halfway to the valley's end by now.
所以呢 我们不能放弃
So? We can't give up.
当猎人入侵森林时 我们并没有屈服于他们
We didn't give up on the hunters when they raided the forest.
我们不能放弃我们的朋友腊肠
We can't give up on our friend Weenie.
博格说得对 谁要和我去
The Boogster's right. Who's with me?
噢 好 算我一份
Oh, yeah. Count me in.
-我也是 -好吧 很好 还有谁
-Me too. -Okay. Good. Who else is in?
"我要好好答他们一顿 所以我们别撞枪了
I'm beeling at them bajins. So let's quit bumping the gums...
给他们一个右勾子
...and give them a right chibbing!
我不确定酷鼠刚才说什么 但我就当作他同意了
I'm not sure what Squiz just said, but I'll take that as a yes.
-对 我说好 -我也参加
-Yes! It's a yes! -I'm in too.
-我也要 -我和你一起 兄弟
-Me too. -I'm with you, buddy.
抱歉 我有太太和孩子
Sorry, I got the wife and kids.
你背对小家伙一秒钟
You turn your back on the pelts for one second...
-一切就完了 我不参加 -噢 交给海狸吧
-...all heck breaks loose. I'm out. -Oh, leave it to the beaver.
你们去吧 我才刚弄好我的指甲
In your dreams. I just had my nails done, girl.
听起来很好玩 但我得留下来保护大家
Sounds fun, but I gotta stay back and protect the herd.
你们全是一群懦弱 胆小娘娘腔
You're all a bunch of meek-minded, yellow-bellied, pansy-a.
就像妙酷鼠想说的
As McSquizzy is trying to say...
电影精选列表