走吧 艾里亚特 该回家了
Come on, Elliot. Time to head on home.
我听到了 走吧 吉塞尔
I hear you. Come on, Giselle.
好吧 各位 放轻松
All right, everybody. Take it easy.
嗯 应该是上路的时候了
Well, it's time to swap spit and hit the road.
你说了算 牛仔
You said it, cowboy.
-等一下 等等我 -再见
-Hold on. Wait for me. -Bye-bye.
嘿 等等 腊肠先生
Hey, wait, Mr. Weenie.
你不来吗
Aren't you coming?
嗯 我决定不和你们走了
Well, I have decided not to go with you.
-为何不呢 -因为就像你
-Why not? -Because just like you...
我了解到如果你从没和任何东西绑一起
...I have realized that if you're never tied to anything,
你永远都不会懂自♥由♥
you'll never be free.
-我们不再绑在一起了 兄弟 -这是比喻
-We're not tied together anymore. -This is figurative.
所以你说我们应该绑在一起才行
So we have to be tied up in order.?
不 我们必须有限制 才能不受限
No. We must have limits to be limitless.
找个位子坐吧 这要花一段时间
Find a seat. This could take a while.
一切都关系到和你爱的人在一起
All that matters is to be with the one you love...
以及那个爱你的人
...und the one that loves you.
你没有搞清楚 腊肠
You're not making any sense, Weenie.
我就要和爱我的人度过我的下半辈子
I'm just gonna spend the rest of my life with the one who loves me:
吉塞尔
Giselle.
等等我
Wait for me.
再见 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friends.
我会想念你们的
I will miss you all!
腊肠 好久不见了
Weenie. It's been ages.
-我没机会了 -罗杰
-Here's my chance. -Roger.
我们去找你的兄弟史丹利
Let's go find your buddy Stanley.
不 不 不 他现在是你的朋友了
No, no, no. He's your friend now.
-好难过 不是吗 鲍勃 -好吧 好吧
-It's so sad, isn't it, Bob? -Okay, okay.
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down. Calm down.
看 他在那里 身长又爱摇晃
Look. There he is. Long and jiggly.
腊肠先生 是你吗
Mr Weenie? Is that you?
腊肠先生
Mr Weenie.
腊肠先生
Mr Weenie!
噢 我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
你回来找妈妈了
You came back to Mama.
别再把他搞丢了
Don't lose him again, now.
-这只狗爱你 -绝不会了
-That dog loves you. -Never.
噢 不 那个女人又在虐待他了
Oh, no. The woman-beast is torturing him again.
什么 你说这叫虐待
What? Is that what you call torture?
对啊你为什么问
Yeah. Why do you ask?
为什么 小子 她向他表达感情
Why? Man, she's showing him affection.
你知道 亲亲 抱抱
You know, kiss, kiss, hug, hug.
我可能误解了
I might have misread that.
你可能误解了
You might have misread that?
-让我揍他 -嘿 嘿 好了
-Let me at him! -Hey, hey. Come on now.
-好了 -别放他走 博格
-Come on. -Don't let go of him, Boog.
-放轻松 -嗯 吵够了
-Take it easy. -Well, enough of that hullabaloo.
你知道吗 吉塞尔 腊肠先生说得对
You know what, Giselle? Mr. Weenie was right.
关于什么
About what?
关于 你知道 那些真正重要的事情
About, you know, all that stuff about what really matters.
事情 噢 艾里亚特
Stuff? Oh, Elliot.
我怎么知道你真正的感受 如果你甚至不说出来
How do I know you really feel it if you can't even say it?
-嗯 我必须说给你听吗 -对
-Well, do I have to spell it out for you? -Yes.
-好吧 你 我 一起 -你们好
-Okay. You, me, together for. -Hello.
你说什么
You were saying?
就是我和你
It's me and you for.
-继续 -好吧 我想说的是
-Go on. -Okay, what I'm trying to say is.
每次当你在附近时 这些鸟和鸭子
Why do these birds and ducks suddenly appear...
为何就会突然出现
...every time you're near?
除非 像我
Unless, like me...
他们想要接近你
...they long to be close to you.
噢 艾里亚特 这是最浪漫的事
Oh, Elliot, that's the most romantic thing.
为什么星星从天上掉落
Why do stars fall down from the sky
每次你走过时
Every time you walk by?
就像我
Just like me
他们想要
They long to be
接近你
Close to you
在你出生的那一天 天使一起出现
On the day that you were born The angels got together
决定让一个梦想成真
And decided to create A dream come true
所以他们在你的金发里撒下月尘
So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold
让你蓝色的眼睛里有星光
And starlight in your eyes of blue
这就是为何所有城里的女生
That is why All the girls in town
跟着我
Follow me...
-噢 天啊-到处都是
-Oh, dear. -...all around.
这是真的
It's true.
就像我
Just like me
他们想要
They long to be
接近你
Close to you
就像我
Just like me
他们想要
They long to be
接近你
Close to you
吉塞尔 我爱你
Giselle, I love you.
你说出来了
You said it!
我爱你 艾里亚特
I love you, Elliot.
好耶 这才是我的兄弟
Yeah, that's my man.
接近你
Close to you
接近你
Close to you
别太靠近
Not too close.
接近你
Close to you
我爱这首歌♥
I love this song.
接近你
Close to you
噢 罗伯特 真是太美了
Oh, Roberto, that's beautiful.
接近你
Close to you
唱出来 鲍勃
Sing it, Bob.
现在是大结局
Big finish now.
艾里亚特
Elliot?
接近你
Close to you
这样不太对吧
That just ain't right.
够了啦
Come on!
电影精选列表