饱了
That hits the spot.
太好了 甚至我的烤树枝都脆弱又可怜
Great. Even my roasting stick is weak and pathetic.
嘿 那不是看起来很像 我的兄弟 艾鹿
Hey. Don't that look just like my man, Elli.?
艾里亚特今天早上到底是怎么了
What was with Elliot this morning anyway?
噢 嘿 不知道里面有什么
Oh, hey. I wonder what's in here.
对 看看这个
Yes. Check this out.
这是贝丝教我的小把戏
This is a little something Beth taught me.
这些叫做巧克力夹棉花糖
These are called s'mores.
试一点 可以分散你的注意力
Try some. They take your mind off of everything.
清理你的头脑 你的脑袋里会什么都没有
Clear your head. You ain't gonna have nothing on your mind.
我希望有用
I hope it works.
你知道吗 我很高兴艾里亚特离开了我的生活
You know what? I'm glad Elliot's out of my life.
别这样 我知道你们有一点争执
Come on. I know you guys exchanged some words back there...
但是你们是天生一对
...but you're meant for each other.
-他为你疯狂 -真的
-He's crazy about you. -Really?
我赌艾里亚特从没提过他爱我
I bet Elliot's never once mentioned that he loves me.
对吧
Has he?
够了 我们是男性耶 我们谈男性的事情
Come on, we're guys. We talk about guy stuff.
你知道 像运动
You know, like sports.
兔子保龄球 兔子网球 兔子曲棍球
Rabbit bowling, rabbit tennis, hockey with rabbits.
-就知道他没有说过 -好吧
-I'll take that as a no. -All right.
拿这颗棉花糖为例 它本身很棒
Take this marshmallow, for example. It's great all by itself.
柔软 蓬松又甜甜的 就像你 吉塞尔
It's soft, fluffy and sweet. Like you, Giselle.
噢 博格 你不要再来这一套了
Oh, Boog, you're embarrassing yourself.
继续听我说 现在 看看这个巧克力棒
Stay with me. Now, check out this chocolate bar.
它也很棒
It's awesome too.
充满咖♥啡♥因♥和糖 让你疯狂
It's full of caffeine and sugar, and it make you spazz out.
就像艾里亚特
Like Elliot.
即使它们两者都很棒
And even though on their own, both are great...
却都不完美 这是我的意见
...neither are perfect, in my opinion.
但是它们在一起时 就很完美了
But they are perfect together.
来吧 试试看
Come on. Give it a try.
就是这样 你吃吧
That's it. There you go.
你说得对 博格
You're right, Boog.
-真的很好吃 -这正是我说的
-This is really good. -That's what I'm talking about.
很不幸 有些巧克力棒觉得 和棉花糖夹在一起
Unfortunately, some chocolate bars feel that being in a s'more...
有太多束缚而宁愿自♥由♥
...is too much commitment and would rather run free...
不愿为了棉花糖而安定下来
...instead of settling for some marshmallow.
-你搞错重点了 -既然婚礼取消了 我们也玩完了
-You're missing the point. -Now that the wedding's off...
我打赌艾里亚特会很高兴 度过他快乐的单身生活
...I bet Elliot's singing a new tune and having the time of his life.
冷 好冷
Cold. So cold.
我不需要任何人 我可以照顾我自己
I don't need anybody. I can take care of myself.
这是很好的个性塑造时刻
This. This is a good character-building moment.
艾里亚特 记住你是坚强的野生动物
Elliot, remember, you are a wild creature toughing it out.
我会自己一个人找到腊肠先生
I'll find Mr. Weenie all by myself.
我不需要任何人 我绝对不需要一个女朋友
I don't need anybody. And I definitely don't need a girlfriend.
她晚上替我盖被 或倾听我的问题又怎样
So what if she tucks me in at night, or listens to my problems?
做出很棒的松果点心
Makes really good pine-cone crunchies...
或是当我生病时 轻抚我的头
...or rubs my head when I have sickies?
真可耻 我♥干♥了什么好事
Criminy, what have I done?
吉塞尔
Giselle!
呼叫 呼叫 我们出发吧
Breaker, breaker. Let's put the pedal to the metal.
收到
Ten-four.
罗伯特 快点来
Roberto, come on now.
快点 要去宠物天堂了
Hurry up. Time to go to Pet Paradiso.
你听到没 菲菲 我好兴奋
Did you hear that, Fif? I'm so excited.
我期待去滑水还有吃到饱
I'm looking forward to the water slides and the buffet...
还有池子和宝贝
...and the pool and the babes.
你呢 菲菲
How about you, Fifi?
-放轻松 继续敷着冰袋 -闭嘴
-Easy does it. Keep that ice pack on. -Shut up!
好建议 兄弟
Good advice, bud.
这里
Here.
-这里 -丹尼想说的是
-Here. -What Deni's trying to say is...
这是腊肠昨天待的地方
...this is where the Weenie was.
-走了 -噢 真是太棒了
-Gone. -Oh, that's just great.
-嗯 我们来查查看 -我来了
-Well, let's check it out. -I'm on it.
这里有什么 对 腊肠先生绝对在这里
What have we here? Aye, Mr. Weenie was definitely here.
快点 妙酷鼠 你还有什么消息
Come on, Squiz. What else you got for me?
接着在这里发生了一场大战
And over here, a titanic battle ensued.
大战 你说真的吗
A battle? Are you serious?
-他是说真的吗 -等等 等等 看
-ls he for real? -Wait, wait, look.
还有这里 发生了不能说的事
And here, the unspeakable happened.
-什么 -什么事不能说
-What? -What's the unspeakable?
不能说是因为脚印在这里结束 我没线索了
It's unspeakable because the tracks end here. I got bupkis.
-噢 兄弟 你一定在开 -你想他们去哪里了
-Oh, brother, you got to be ki. -Where do you think they went?
我怎么知道 我是追踪者 不是该死的灵媒
How would I know? I'm a tracker, not a bleeding psychic.
-你觉得怎样 博格 -我不知道
-What do you think, Boog? -I don't know.
但愿我们有一些线索
If only we had some kind of a sign.
-走吧 各位 -噢 我希望是这边没错
-Come on, everyone. -Oh, I hope this is the right way.
保持敏锐 睁大你们的眼睛
Stay sharp and keep your eyes peeled.
菲菲 你能看一眼这个吗
Fifi, would you take a gander at this?
这是我有钱的朋友 所建造的"天堂"
This, my half-pint friend, puts the P in "paradise."
噢 罗伯特
Oh, Roberto.
-我不能 我做不到 -可以啦 菲菲
-I can't. I can't do this. -Come on, Fifi.
我觉得秃一块让你看起来更成熟
I think a bald spot makes you look more sophisticated.
-烧毛是新流行呢 -噢 闭嘴
-Singe is the new pompadour. -Oh, shut up!
没问题
Sure thing.
我们给他想要的一切 对吧 鲍勃
We gave him everything he could've ever wanted, right, Bob?
我不知道我们是否应该继续过着 没有他的生活 鲍勃
I don't know if we should go on living without him, Bob.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他会想要我们继续生活下去 不是吗 鲍勃
He would want us to go on living our lives, wouldn't he, Bob?
占用车道
Road hog!
我就知道你同意
I knew you'd agree.
我自♥由♥了 我自♥由♥了
I'm free, I'm free
和我一起唱 巴帝
Sing it with me, Buddy.
终于自♥由♥了 终于自♥由♥了
Free at last, free at last
那是什么怪物
What monstrosity is that?
可怕
Scary.
艾里亚特
Elliot?
其他人在哪里
Where are the others?
噢 他们去救腊肠先生和巴帝
Oh, they're rescuing Mr. Weenie and Buddy.
-嘿 巴帝 -你好
-Hey, Buddy. -Hi there.
-但是腊肠 -和巴帝
-But Weenie. -And Buddy.
像你一样自♥由♥
. are free like you.
噢 对 我自♥由♥了
Oh, yeah. I'm free.
自♥由♥得要孤独过下半辈子
Free to be alone for the rest of my life.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我们的朋友前往宠物天堂了
Our friends are heading to Pet Paradiso.
叫他们替我买♥♥件汗衫
Have them get me a T-shirt.
那些宠物 他们恨野生动物
The pets, they hate the wilds.
他们有很大的危险性 醒一醒 我的朋友
They're in serious danger. Wake up, mein Freund.
腊肠 你何时到这里的
Weenie. When did you get here?
你不懂吗 博格 妙酷鼠 吉塞尔
Don't you see? Boog, McSquizzy, Giselle.
-他们会被撕成碎片 -撕成披萨
-They'll all be torn to pieces. -Torn to pizzas?
-是碎片 你这糊涂虫 -碎片
-Pieces, you Strudelkopf. -Pieces.
-吉塞尔有麻烦了 -对 吉塞尔
-Giselle's in trouble? -Yeah, Giselle!
嗯 你干嘛不早说 吉塞尔 我的爱
Well, why didn't you say so? Giselle, my love!
-我来救你了 -你走错方向了
-I'm coming to save you! -You're going the wrong way.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.!
再见
Goodbye.
看那些休旅车
Look at all those RVs.
腊肠一定在这里
Weenie must be here.
那我们要怎么进去里面
So how are we gonna get inside?
我是灰熊 没什么 我们只要走进去
I'm a grizzly. No biggie. We'll just walk in.
看 就像那个小家伙
Look, just like that little guy.
野生动物入侵
Wild animal breach.
好吧 谁有下一个好主意
Okay. Who's got the next brilliant idea?
啊很容易 我们可以挖地道进去
Aye, it's easy. We could tunnel our way in.
或者我们可以载你们飞进去
Or we could fly you all in.
噢 真是好主意
Oh, there's a great idea.
电影精选列表