-两个人 走在路上 -嘿 两位
-Two guys, out on the road. -Hey, guys.
-还能再容纳一个人吗 -当然
-Room for one more? -For sure.
那么 艾里亚特
So, Elliot...
既然我们有独处的时间
...now that we have a moment alone...
嘿 那是什么
Hey, what's that?
我一直在想今天早上的典礼
I've been thinking a lot about what happened...
到底发生了什么事
...at the ceremony this morning.
"我愿意"
-What do you mean? -Well, while I was saying, "l do"...
-你看起来好像你不愿意 -什么
-...you were looking like you didn't. -What?
吉塞尔 别荒谬了
Giselle, don't be ridiculous.
听着 艾里亚特 我知道有事情在烦你
Look, Elliot, I know something is bothering you.
自从典礼之后 你一直表现得有点奇怪
Ever since the ceremony, you've been acting a little strange.
我们是伙伴 你可以告诉我一切
We're partners. You can tell me anything.
好吧 吉塞尔 但记住是你要问的
All right, Giselle, but remember, you asked.
基本上 我担心的是"永远"
Basically, I'm worried about "forever and ever."
"永远"
"Forever and ever"?
就是关于腊肠先生的 永远失踪
About Mr. Weenie being lost forever and ever.
所以这和我没有关系
So this has nothing to do with me...
你只是担心腊肠先生
...you're only worried about Mr. Weenie...
-对吧 -对 没错
-...right? -Yes, I am.
但我最担心的是你和我 我们的特别日子
But I'm mostly worried about you and me, our special day...
以及回去举♥行♥婚礼
...and getting back to the ceremony.
但是寻找腊肠先生可能会花很久 很久的时间
But finding Mr. Weenie could take a long, long time.
可能花几个月 真的 我是说 好几年 也许
Could take months, really. I mean, years, perhaps.
-一辈子 -找到他了
-A lifetime. -Found him.
他在那里
There he is.
-他在那里 -她找到他了
-He's over there. -She found him.
-噢 做得好 吉塞尔 -吉塞尔
-Oh, way to go, Giselle. -Giselle.
真幸运 嗯 艾里亚特
What luck, huh, Elliot?
我们马上就能回家结婚了
We'll be back home and married in no time.
嗯 我是说 那可能是另一台休旅车
Well, I mean, that could be another RV, you know.
-腊肠就在窗边 -他在向我们挥手
-There's Weenie in the window. -He's waving at us.
-我在这里 -嗨 腊肠
-Here I am! -Hi, Weenie.
-那是 是完全不同的狗 -不 就是他
-He's... That's a totally different dog. -Nope. That's him.
我们最好继续找
We better keep looking.
回来 你知道我们得把他救出来
Come back. You know we gotta go get him out of there.
-救命 救命 -不 我知道 我只是
-Help! Help! -No, I know that. I just.
问题是什么
What was the question?
-好了 计划是这样的 -不 全都错了
-All right, here's the plan. -That's all wrong.
妙酷鼠 你和巴帝是潜入队伍
Squizmeister, you and Buddy will be the entry team.
-收到 -阿吉 丹尼
-Roger. -Serge, Deni.
破坏并掠夺 博格 你和我一起
Smash and grab. Boog, you're with me.
我们来限制伤亡人数
Let's limit the casualties.
-很好 -那我呢 我要做什么
-All right. -What about me? What can I do?
嗯 对 没错 你留在这里守卫这些树
Well, yeah, that's right. What. You stay there and guard the trees.
-真的 你是说真的吗 -不 艾里亚特 等等
-Really? That's the best you could do? -No, Elliot. Wait.
你们好 两位
Hi there, folks.
我很乐意提供免费的 三十二点检查
I'd like to offer a complimentary 32-point diagnostic inspection...
同时加满你们的油箱
...while I fill up your tank.
-厕所在哪里 -是的 女士
-Restroom, please? -Yes, ma'am.
-在后面 -谢谢你
-ln the back. -Thank you.
我能建议你试吃我们有名的胡桃卷吗
And may I suggest you trying our famous pecan roll?
我自己做的 就在里面
I make them myself. They're inside.
只要一块钱
For a buck.
两个两块钱
Two for $2.
别挡路
Off the road!
引擎爆震 对 我就知道到处都听得到
Engine knock. Yep. I'd know it anywhere.
快点 我们走 安静点
Come on. Let's go. Quiet.
你也应该到了 博格 继续
It's about time you got here, Boog. Keep up.
-丹尼和我准备好了 -我也是
-Deni and I are ready. -Me too.
噢 感谢老天 你们来救我了
Oh, thank goodness. You've come for me.
不必担心
No need to worry.
好吧 我们需要一个爪钩 30尺绳子
Okay, we need a grappling hook, a 30-foot rope...
绞车 滑轮 有开放式引擎机组的卡车
...winch, pulley, truck with an open engine block
和一罐沙丁鱼
and a can of sardines.
我们何不打开门就好 天才
Why don't we just open the door, genius?
-我试着用创意思考 -好吧 一路纵队
-I'm trying to think outside the box. -Okay, single file.
-保持安静 -别告诉我要安静
-Stay quiet. -Don't tell me to be quiet.
告诉鸭子安静点
Tell the ducks to be quiet.
腊肠 外面没有人 快点 我们走
Weenie, it's all clear. Come on. Let's go.
-好 过来了 -我们需要一个新计划
-Yeah, coming through. -We need a new plan.
各位 安静 我需要一分钟思考
Everybody, quiet. I need a minute to think.
-时间到 -想到了
-Time's up. -I got it.
真豪华
Plush.
面对现实 厄尔 这些人实现了你的梦想
Face it, Earl. These folks are living your dream.
好险噢 我想我们安全了
That was close. I think we're clear.
那不是我们计划的一部分 博格
That's not part of the plan, Boog.
-从现在开始 -嘿 胖子 滚开
-From now on. -Hey, fatso, shove off.
你折断我的脊椎了
You're snapping my spine here.
噢 悬吊装置旧了 真的旧了
Oh, suspension is shot. Definitely shot.
或者可能是轴衬
Or it could be the bushings.
鲍勃 我应该替腊肠先生买♥♥哪一种
Bob, which one should I get for our Mr. Weenie-Baby?
条纹或素色 你说的没错
Stripes or plaid? You're absolutely right.
-拜托别离开我 -有艾先生罩你
-Please don't leave me. -Mr. E's got you covered.
-退后 -不 爱鹿特
-Stand back. -No.
让我看一看
Let me take a look-see.
现在 这才是坚固的五金 对吧 各位
Now, that is a sturdy piece of hardware, right, guys?
-我死定了 -死定了吗 对
-I'm doomed. -Doomed, huh? Yeah.
请专心一点 各位 哈 我想到了
Stay with me, boys. I got it.
现在我还得把灭火器加满
Now I have to top off the fluids.
好了 开始
All right, go.
用力拉
Come on with it.
很有可能是后部齿轮有问题
Most likely the rear differential.
我猜对了
I was right.
鲍勃 我们应该买♥♥一个胡桃卷 在路上吃吗
Bob, should we get a pecan roll for the ride?
-艾里亚特 你没事吗 -嘿
-Elliot, you okay? -Hey.
我已经非常厌倦总是被你压在下面
I'm getting sick and tired of breaking your fall.
给我滚开
Get off me!
-噢 蛋黄 -没关系 艾里亚特 我在这里
-Oh, yolk. -It's okay, Elliot. I'm here.
噢 这些乳酪玩意儿真不错
Oh, these cheese doodles are so good.
尝起来真的很像乳酪
They really taste like cheese.
点心时间结束了吗 快点 我们必须专心
Snack time over? Come on. We need to focus.
-对 专心救腊肠 -快点 各位
-Yeah. Focus on the Weenie. -Come on, everybody.
-他说什么 -安静 新计划
-What he said. -Quiet. New plan.
我们需要润滑项圈
We need to lubricate the collar.
好主意
Good idea.
不 不 拜托想别的办法
No, no. Something else, please.
噢 鲍勃 你想腊肠先生会喜欢吗
Oh, Bob, do you think Mr. Weenie will like it?
嘿 胡桃卷怎么样呢 我有告诉过你们吧
Hey, how about that pecan roll, huh? Did I tell you?
嘿 你们可以顺便 替我拿一把梯子来吗
Hey, could you be a sport and grab that ladder?
-很好 -噢 好
-Okay. -Oh, yeah.
-再来一些 -住手 够了
-There's some more. -Stop! Enough!
我不会说谎
I'm not gonna lie.
上面那里是有点可怕
It was a little scary up there.
我的脊椎 你们会杀了我
My spine! You're killing me.
-总共是四百三十七元 -过来了
-That'll be $437. -lncoming.
-或者我和你们交换 -动作快
-Or I'll trade you. -Double-time.
-汽油交换熊皮毯 -我没有空间了
-Gas for that bearskin rug. -I'm out of room.
-我喘不过气了 -摆动得大一点
-I'm out of air. -Swing wide.
-放轻松 -照着我的指示
-Easy. -Follow my lead.
-现在快点 -拉
-Come on now. -Pull.
-用你的腿 -拉
-Use your legs. -Pull.
噢 我的天啊你看到没 鲍勃
Oh, my gosh. Did you see that, Bob?
腊肠自♥由♥了
The Weenie is free.
我们快点逃走吧 各位
Let's make a break for it, boys.
丹尼 跟我走
Deni, follow me.
-开跑咯 -跑得像风一样
-Gregalach! -Run like the wind.
等等我 我的腿很短
Wait for me. I have teeny legs.
-我要出去了 我卡住了 -我成功了
-I'm out. I'm stuck. -I did it.
寻找掩护
Take cover!
电影精选列表