艾里亚特 你这笨蛋
Elliot, you fool.
-动作快 腊肠 -里面发生了什么事
-Shake a leg, Weenie. -What's going on in there?
腊肠先生 你没事吗
Mr. Weenie, are you okay?
我们成功了 我们都安全了 对吧
We did it. We're all safe, right?
好吧 点名
Okay, roll call.
-博格 妙酷鼠 丹尼 阿吉 -这里
-Boog? McSquizzy? Deni? Serge? -Here.
-腊肠 -那里
-Weenie? -There.
-哪里 -再见了
-Where? -Bye, now.
噢 不
Oh, no.
嗯 巴帝在哪里 巴帝 出点声音 巴帝
Well, where's Buddy? Buddy? Sound off, Buddy.
这里
Here.
嗯 你又搞砸了 你这只独角笨蛋
Well, you've screwed up again, you one-horn dumpling.
-怎么会发生这种事 -噢 艾里亚特
-How did that happen? -Oh, Elliot.
低能
Imbecile.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
-我们少了二个 -白♥痴♥
-We are missing two. -ldiot.
责怪艾里亚特干扰逃亡
Blaming Elliot for blowing the escape
并不能帮我们找到腊肠先生
isn't gonna help us find Mr. Weenie.
-对 但这样很好玩 -嘿 什么
-No, but it's fun. -Hey, what?
-吉塞尔说到重点了 -是吗
-Giselle's onto something. -She is?
我们必须找出休旅车要去哪里
We need to find out where that RV is going.
我知道 阿吉 丹尼
I know. Serge, Deni,
你们飞上去 从空中锁定休旅车的位置
you guys fly off and locate the RV from the sky.
同时 我们跟着他们后面走
In the meantime, we'll stay on their trail by foot.
大家都知道了吗
Everybody got it?
-聪明女孩 -噢 好
-Smart girl. -Oh, yeah.
你说空中监视是好主意
You call aerial surveillance a good idea?
-好吧 吉塞尔将军 -你是怎么了
-All right, General Giselle. -What's with you?
我们甚至还没结婚
We're not even married yet,
你就已经开始告诉我该怎么做了
and you're already telling me what to do.
你们需要一点空间 很好 好 没问题
You need a little space? All right, yeah. No problem.
-我只是试着要救腊肠先生 -问题就在这里
-I'm just trying to save Mr. Weenie. -And there lies the problem.
这间厨房♥里只有空间容纳一个厨师
There's only room for one cook in this kitchen...
那一个厨师是我和博格 我们是伙伴
...and that one cook is me and Boog. We're partners.
-噢 我懂了 -终于
-Oh, I get it. -Finally.
-这开始有点尴尬了 -尴尬 你说这叫尴尬
-This was starting to get awkward. -Awkward? You call this awkward?
那你说从我们的婚礼中逃跑叫什么
What do you call running off in the middle of our wedding ceremony?
我是试着要去救腊肠先生
I was trying to save Mr. Weenie.
噢 我们回到那个藉口了
Oh, we're back to that excuse.
嘿 嘿 嘿 好了 冷静下来 你们两个
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, now. Simmer down, y'all.
够了 我要回家了
That's it. I'm going home.
没有人要回家 我们一点进展都没有
No one's going home. We're in the middle of nowhere.
我想你应该回家 吉塞尔
I think you should go home, Giselle.
-因为你只是让我们慢下来而已 -随便你说
-You're just slowing us down. -Whatever.
不 她没有 是你
No, she's not. You are.
博格
Boog?
听着 兄弟 我们需要吉塞尔 她是很棒的追踪者
Look, man, we need Giselle. She's a great tracker.
对 没有她 我们永远找不到腊肠
Yeah, and without her, we'd never have found Weenie...
和那个巨大的锡罐东西
...and that giant tin-can thing.
-那只是新人的运气 -别这样 吉塞尔
-Beginner's luck. -Come on, Giselle.
我们得一起合作
We gotta stick together out here.
我们是伙伴 对吧
We're partners, right?
博格 你这叛徒 还有你 女叛徒
Boog. You traitor. And you, traitor-ette.
享受你们新发现的合伙关系吧
Enjoy your newfound partnership.
噢 够了 艾里亚特 听着
Oh, come on, Elliot. Look.
我不需要你们任何一个人
I don't need any of you.
我会自己一个人找到腊肠先生 独自一人
I'll find Mr. Weenie on my own. Solo.
嘿 你走错方向了 你这笨蛋
Hey, you're going the wrong way, you choob.
噢 非常感谢你 这是捷径
Oh, thank you very much. It's a shortcu.
我没事 各位
I'm okay, everybody.
-你们不在乎 -一点都不
-You don't care. -Not really.
那太恶劣了吧
Was that too harsh?
-我们必须跟着这条路吗 -你觉得呢
-We must follow the road, eh? -You think?
快点 我们穿过森林
Come on. Let's cut through the forest.
腊肠 我来找你了 兄弟
Weenie, I am coming for you, buddy.
我是很棒的追踪者
I am a wonderful tracker.
我想连博格都可以飞得 比你更快吧
I think Boog can fly faster than you, huh?
笑死人了
A million laughs.
我们玩得够开心了吗
So are we having fun yet?
腊肠就在附近 我要
Weenie is right around here, and I am gonna.
羊肠小径 好 没错
Wiener tracks! Yes, vindication!
我找到你的路 我闻到你的味道 我来咯
I've got your track, I've got your scent, and here I come.
这是一条路 不是起降跑道
That's a road, not a landing strip.
向上飞
Pull up.
快点 小心肋骨
Hurry. Watch the ribs.
嗯 很明显 腊肠不在这里
Well, it's official. Weenie is not up here.
一堆羊肠小径
A whole herd of wieners.
噢 不过这些是腊肠的足迹
Oh, but these are Weenie's tracks right here.
他最会留足迹了
He's an alpha wiener.
不知道我的下巴为什么痛 噢 嗯 更多小路
Wonder why my jaw hurts. Oh, well. More tracks.
噢 我们到了
Oh, we're here.
嘿 很高兴看到你 鲍勃 右边有一个空位
Hey, good to see you there, Bob. There's a spot open on the right.
你不兴奋吗 腊肠先生
Aren't you excited, Mr. Weenie?
你又能看到你所有的老朋友了
You get to see all of your old friends again.
别担心 小东西
And don't worry, snookums.
妈妈会确定没有坏事发生
Mama will make sure that nothing bad happens...
在她的小家伙身上
...to her little snuggly-wuggly ever again.
鲍勃 你有带隐形宠物要塞
Bob, do you have the lnvisible Pet Fortress...
电击项圈吗
...Electric Shock Collar?
就是这个
That's the one.
噢 这样舒服多了 谢谢
Oh, that was nice. Thank you.
怎么了 鲍勃 没有用吗
What's the matter, Bob? It's not working?
噢 很好 有用
Oh, good, it does work.
别担心 腊肠先生 它比看起来舒服多了
Don't worry, Mr. Weenie, it's more comfortable than it looks.
现在 记住留在隐形宠物要塞里
Now, remember, stay inside the lnvisible Pet Fortress.
鲁福斯 亲爱的 那是腊肠先生吗
Rufus, darling, is that Mr. Weenie?
嗯 你说得一点都没错
Well, butter my behind and call me a biscuit.
我们去闻他吧
Let's go smell him.
现在你安全了 我的小松饼
Now you'll be safe, my little love muffin.
和你的朋友好好玩
Have fun with your friends.
妈咪和鲍勃要去和大人过大人的时光
Mommy and Bob are gonna go have some grown-up time with the adults.
嘿 我找到腊肠了
Hey, I found Weenie.
-噢 腊肠先生 -嗯 嘿 短腿腊肠
-Oh, Mr. Weenie. -Well, hey, short and long.
-你过得怎样 -我的朋友
-How you been? -My friends.
-是腊肠先生 -你好吗 腊肠先生
-It's Mr. Weenie. -How you doing, Mr. Weenie?
丹尼 你看 是腊肠先生
Deni. Look, there's Mr. Weenie.
腊肠
Weenie.
我们必须回到基地找援军吧
We must return to base for reinforcements, huh?
好计划
Good plan.
你好吗 腊肠先生 真高兴见到你
How you doing, Mr. Weenie? Good to see you.
噢 我好想念你
Oh, I've missed you all so much.
从我有正规的问候以来已经好久了
It's been so long since I've had a proper greeting.
-是腊肠 很好 -噢 对 噢 对
-It's Weenie, all right. -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
-给我抱一下 -停止
-Give me a hug. -Stop.
别围着他
Don't crowd him.
这只狗经历了难以想像的事
This dog has just been through the unthinkable.
-什么 -想都别想
-The what? -Don't even think it.
干嘛 你不必这么没礼貌
Why? You don't have to be rude.
可怜的腊肠 可怜 可怜的腊肠
Poor Weenie. Poor, poor Weenie.
谁知道你见过的恐怖
Who knows the horrors you've seen?
-什么恐怖 -别担心
-What horrors? -Don't worry.
-我们会一起熬过去 -事实上 没那么糟
-We will get through it together. -Actually, it wasn't that bad.
我知道 更糟糕
I know. It was worse.
-我也经历过 -真的
-I've been through it too. -Really?
噢 菲菲
Oh, Fifi.
他会是我们认识 并挚爱的腊肠先生吗
Will he ever be the old Mr. Weenie we knew and loved?
-我们只能希望 -但我还是一样
-We can only hope. -But I am the same.
我们必须看那些狡诈的野生动物
We'll have to see how much damage...
对他做了多少伤害
...those insidious wilds have done to him.
"狡诈的野生动物" 不 野生动物是我的朋友
"lnsidious wilds"? Nein, the wild animals are my friends.
电影精选列表