朋友
Friends?
你的朋友 你的朋友
Your friends? Your friends?
这比我能想像的更糟糕
It is worse than I could have ever imagined.
你的朋友 这比我想像得更糟糕
Your friends? It's worse than I could have ever imagined.
他变 野生了
He's gone...feral.
-野生 -这是什么意思
-Feral? -What's that mean?
菲菲 我们应该怎么办
Fifi, what shall we do?
你听见少女说的话 我们要怎么办
You heard the lassie. What do we do?
-能帮他吗 -能
-Can he be helped? -Yes.
但不会很愉快
But it won't be pretty.
准备好 帐篷
Prepare... the tent.
-帐篷 -不要是帐篷
-The tent? -Not the tent.
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
就是帐篷
The tent.
我好累
I'm so tired.
嘿 嘿 嘿 快点看 他们回来了
Hey, hey, hey, check it out. They're back.
嗯 也应该是时候了
Well, it's about time.
就在下面 朋友
Down below. Friends.
-我们的朋友 -我们的燃料快没了
-Our friends. -We're low on fuel.
俯冲
Dive.
看啊他们来了
Look, man, here they come.
-阿吉 你没事吗 -你找到腊肠先生了吗
-Serge, are you okay? -Did you find Mr. Weenie?
-放轻松 深呼吸 -他在哪里
-Relax. Deep breaths. -Where is he?
快点 为我呼吸 吸和吐
Come on, breathe for me. In and out.
你找到什么
What did you find?
-腊肠在哪里 -她说什么 腊肠在哪里
-Where's Weenie? -What she says. Where's Weenie?
-他在哪里 -他在干嘛
-Where is he? -What is he doing?
多少音节 听起来好像
How many syllables? Sounds like...
我想我懂了 他在树上
I think I got it. He's in a tree.
-他在一间树屋 鸟屋 -森林
-He's in a tree house. A birdhouse. -Woods.
-他的蛋要孵化了 -他得禽流感
-His eggs are hatching. -He has bird flu.
-他在水底下 -在一个 湖
-He's underwater. -ln a lagoon.
-他在捕虾船上工作 -他在海里
-He works in a shrimp boat. -He's in the ocean.
-在潜水艇里 -他穿着潜水衣
-ln a sub. -He's wearing a wet suit.
-我知道了 在动物园 -在笼子里
-This is it. At a zoo. -ln a cage.
-他加入了巡回马戏团 -他被笼子里的狮子吃掉了
-He's joined a traveling circus. -He was eaten by a lion in a cage.
他是个小丑 不 不 不 是一个怪节目
He's a clown. No, no, no. It's a freak show.
喂 我们找到腊肠先生了
Hello? We found Mr. Weenie.
就像丹尼说的
Like Deni was saying...
腊肠先生在树上 越过湖和山
...Mr. Weenie is over the trees, past the lake and the mountain...
在营地和一些狗一起 还有两只猫
...at the campsite with some dogs. And two cats.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let's go.
-我们前进 告诉我一些事 -不 站住
-Let's do this. Tell me something. -No, stop!
噢 我快挂了
Oh, I'm peched.
越过山吗 我有个主意
Past the mountains, huh? Here's an idea.
我们休息一晚 你们觉得怎样呢
What do you say we all rest for the night, huh?
太棒了
Brilliant.
好了 腊肠 做吧
Come on, Weenie. Just do it.
你知道你想要 就在你的体内
You know you want to. It's inside you.
只要照做 孩子
Just do it, boy.
-为了各地的宠物而做 腊肠 -绝不
-Do it for pets everywhere, Weenie. -Never!
-做了就是了 -最好照着长耳猎犬的话去做
-Just do it. -Better do what the basset says.
快点 在菲菲到这里之前 啊 太迟了
Hurry up, before Fifi gets here. Too late.
做完了没 他做了吗 结束了吗 完成了吗
Is it done yet? Did he do it? Is it over? Is it done?
我们做了吗 结束了吗 我们完成了吗
Did we do this? Is it over? Are we finished?
-罗伯特 -菲菲 这太棒了
-Roberto. -Fifi, it was great.
你错过了 太可惜了 我们走吧
You missed it. Too bad. Let's go.
-真正的答案 鲁福斯 -我们尝试了一切
-The real answer, Rufus? -We tried everything.
他像个生锈的大门一样 把自己锁起来
Boy's locked up like a rusty gate.
噢 腊肠 你随时可以停止这一切
Oh, Weenie, you can make this stop at any time.
你只需要
All you have to do is...
打滚
...roll over.
打滚
Roll over.
-他一直这么说 -那好吧
-He keeps saying that. -All right, then.
我们必须提高一个等级
We're going to have to turn this up a notch.
-我实在看不出会有什么用 -鲁福斯 去拿器具
-I don't really see the point. -Rufus, get the instruments.
拿来了
Here you are.
噢 不
Oh, no.
罗伯特 把棍子给我
Roberto, hand me the stick.
噢 天啊
Oh, boy.
注意听 照我说的做
Listen carefully. Do as I say.
拜托不要
Please, no.
拿回来
Fetch.
-去啊腊肠 拿回来 -快点 腊肠
-Go on, Weenie, fetch. -Come on, Weenie.
快点 腊肠 现在 快点
Come on, Weenie. Now, come on.
去拿棍子 去啊去啊
Get the stick. Go on, go on.
快点 腊肠
Come on, Weenie.
-你差点做到了 你做得到 -去啊腊肠 拿回来
-You're almost there. You can do it. -Go, Weenie, fetch.
我是野生动物 我是野生动物
I'm a wild. I'm a wild animal.
-又是这样 -你是在测试我的耐心
-And again with the nein. -You are trying my patience.
你不再是野生动物了
You are no longer a wild animal.
你是饲养的宠物
You are a domestic pet...
而饲养的宠物必须服从他们的主人
...and domestic pets must obey their master.
现在 把吱吱叫玩具拿给我
Now, hand me the squeaky toy.
-不 -要
-No. -Yes!
好吧 我听到了 冷静点 放轻松
Okay, I hear you. Calm down. Relax.
要 就是要
Yes, yes.
吱吱 吱吱
Squeak, squeak.
-他是野生动物 -他好蓝噢
-It's a wild! -He's so blue.
不是周日版
Not the Sunday edition.
快点 巴帝 跳上来
Quick, Buddy, hop on.
-他逃走了 -拜托 菲菲 不要跑
-He's getting away. -Please, Fifi, no running.
巴帝 把电子项圈弄掉 我来困住他们 快点
Buddy, get the electric collar off. I'll stall them. Hurry!
-帮帮我们 夏琳 -噢 不行 我被缠住了
-Help us out, Charlene! -Oh, I can't. I got my rollers in.
-腊肠 你好快 -小心 罗杰 你会
-Weenie, you're so fast. -Careful, Roger. You could.
-太迟了 -加油 腊肠 加油
-Too late. -Go, Weenie, go!
想要再一个秀兰邓波吗 野人
Want another Shirley Temple there, wild man?
噢 天啊什么声音 是腊肠先生吗
Oh, my, what's that? Is that Mr. Weenie?
散开
Spread out.
我要数到五
I'm gonna take five.
阻止他们
Cut them off.
-巴帝 快点 -我在试了
-Buddy, hurry. -I'm trying.
噢 不
Oh, no.
-我们成功了 -现在把这件毛衣弄掉
-We did it. -Now get this sweater off.
好痒
It itches.
-真惨 -我受够了
-That's nasty. -I have had it.
再也不要了 野生动物把我逼得太过份了
No more. The wild animals have pushed me too far!
要是我看到从森林里爬出来的 下一只野生动物
The next wild I see crawl out of that forest...
如果他们没有文件证明
...if they don't have their papers,
他们就要受到完整的菲菲攻击
they are getting a full Fifi smackdown!
这就是战争
This is war!
噢 菲菲
Oh, Fifi.
我真的没有胃口
I really don't have the stomach for this.
他闻起来好像烤焦了
He smells like bad barbecue.
腊肠先生 你没事吧
Mr. Weenie, are you all right?
腊肠先生 你在哪里
Mr. Weenie, where are you?
他走了 鲍勃 噢 不
He's gone, Bob. Oh, no.
我们刚找到他 现在他又走了
We just found him, and now he's gone again.
腊肠 我可怜的腊肠
Weenie. My poor Weenie.
我想回家了 鲍勃 请带我回家
I wanna go home, Bob. Please take me home.
现在我听到有些人说
Now, I've heard some folks say...
松鼠孩子还在这附近流浪
...the squirrel child still roams these parts.
有些晚上 在满月时
And some nights, when the moon is full...
他巨大的牙齿很想咬人
...and his monstrous buck teeth ache to nibble...
如果你不走运 你可能会听到他令人毛骨悚然的叫声
...you might, if you're unlucky, hear his bloodcurdling cry!
-跑啊 -我们走
-Run! -Let's move!
抱歉 都是那些食物
Sorry. All that food.
让我
It's making me...
-让我觉得好饿 -他在开玩笑吗
-Making me hungry. -ls he kidding?
我好累 我连一口都吃不下
I'm so exhausted, I couldn't eat a wee morsel.
电影精选列表