一磅的疯子拉着 一千两百磅的懒虫
A 1-pound bag of crazy lifting a 1200-pound bag of lazy.
-什么 我才九百磅 -胡说八道
-What? I'm 900 pounds. -That's crap.
噢 你以为你很强悍吗
Oh, you think you so tough?
好了 这就是你最强的一击吗
Come on, is that your best shot?
-你有什么本事 -闭嘴
-What do you got? -Stop it.
-闭嘴 -离开
-Stop it! -Shove off.
长大点 你们两个
Grow up, you two.
现在 好了 我们继续走小路
Now, come on. Let's stay on track.
看起来够安全
It looks safe enough.
跟我走
Follow me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
够了 说出来
Come on, spit it out.
噢 你好漂亮
Oh, you're so beautiful.
-就像妈妈 -好吧
-Just like Mama. -Okay.
我看到一个女人和她的狗
I see a woman and her dog.
对 再看下去
Yeah. Look again.
-噢 我会作恶梦 -安静
-Oh, I'm gonna have nightmares! -Quiet.
跟好了 杰瑟贝尔 跟过来
Come along, Jezzabelle. Heel.
嘿 你们在想的事 和我在想的一样吗
Hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
绝对是
Definitely.
我们好了 很完美
There we go. Perfecto.
这完全不是我在想的事
This is not at all what I was thinking.
-这绝不会成功 -对
-This'll never work. -Yeah.
当然会 我们看起来很棒
Sure it will. We look great.
怎么 我可以让人相信
What? I could sell this.
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
博格 这个主意是混进宠物之中
Boog, the idea is to blend in with the pets.
她说的对 你看起来很可笑
She's right. You look ridiculous.
好吧 好
All right, fine.
-但是如果事情变得很疯狂 -我们会去找你 我保证
-But if things get all crazy. -We'll come get you. I promise.
我真的必须戴蝴蝶结吗 我看起来很娘娘腔
Do I really have to wear a bow? I look like a jessie.
你应该是一只小狗 所有小狗都戴蝴蝶结
You're supposed to be a little dog, and all little dogs wear bows.
你们两个在看什么 看好他们
What are you two looking at? Keep an eye on them.
丹尼 跟我来
Deni, follow me.
好吧 老是这样"丹尼 做这个 做那个"
Okay. All the time, "Deni, do this, do that."
有趣
Interesting.
噢 可怜的菲菲
Oh, poor Fifi.
好了 一点锌会帮忙 保护脆弱的粉红皮夫
Here. A little zinc will help protect that tender pink skin.
现在好好玩吧
Have fun now.
还不错嘛
It's not bad.
根本没有人会注意到
No one will even notice.
没有人会注意到
No one will notice?
-没有人会注意到 -好吧
-No one will notice? -Okay.
-没有人会注意到 -好吧
-No one will notice? -Okay.
-他注意到 他注意到 -好吧
-He noticed. He noticed. -Okay.
-我注意到 -放轻松
-I noticed. -Take it.
-你注意到 -我听见了
-You noticed. -I heard you.
-我们都注意到 我注意到 -我知道了
-We all noticed. I noticed! -I got it.
算了吧
Forget about it.
我真是大嘴巴
Me and my big mouth.
一张双人♥大♥床和两张狗床
One king and two doggy beds.
我可以拿到合成枕头吗
And can I have synthetic pillows...?
这好诡异
This is so weird.
经典的平顶 我的最爱之一
Classic flattop. One of my favorites.
全都是笨
Of all the stupid.
-安静 -刚切的 过来拿吧
-Quiet. -Fresh cut. Come and get it.
这是我见过最奇怪的地方
This is the strangest place I've ever seen.
我们去找腊肠 然后离开这里
Let's find Weenie and get out of here.
不要理他们
Just ignore them.
继续走 不要有眼睛接触
Keep walking. No eye contact.
你看什么 你这个凸眼怪胎
What you looking at, you wee bug-eyed freak?
妙酷鼠
McSquizzy.
我刚才说什么
What did I just say?
-趴下 各位 -拿回来 孩子 拿回来
-Get down, everyone. -Go get it, boy. Fetch.
拿回来 拿回来 小子
Fetch. Fetch it, buddy.
-我的 我的 我的 -再一个
-Mine, mine, mine. -One more.
这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩
This place is giving me the skeevies.
吉塞尔
Giselle!
-我的脊椎 -我们到了
-My spine. -We're here.
看起来一点都不像手册上说的 对吧 腊肠
This looks nothing like the brochure, right, Weenie?
宠物和他们的主人
Pets and their owners.
他们在一起看起来很快乐的样子
They look so happy together.
噢 我不知道没有我妈妈 我是否是能进去里面
Oh, I don't know if I can go in there without my mama.
噢 忘掉妈妈
Oh, forget Mama.
吉塞尔 我们必须进去里面找吉塞尔
Giselle. We have to get in there for Giselle.
-还有其他人 -这太过分了 我不行
-And the others. -It's too much. I can't.
"我是野生动物"
Repeat after me: I'm wild.
"我是野生动物"
I'm wild.
要有说服力
With conviction.
"我是野生动物"
I'm wild!
-这是干什么 -这是回报
-What was that for? -That was payback.
够公平
Fair enough.
这又是在干什么
What was that for?
这只是为了好玩 现在 我们开始吧
That one was just for fun. Now, let's do this!
可能有点冷
Might be a little cold.
看起来很痛
That looks painful.
-太用力了 -可怜的家伙 他们在帮他伸展
-Too hard? -Poor guy, they stretched him out.
再一杯 贝利先生
Another round, Mr. Bailey?
再喝一次 胡子先生
Another round, Mr Whiskers?
嘿 你好 漂亮小姐
Hey there, pretty lady.
他叫谁小姐
Who's he calling a lady?
-嘿 -你好 宝贝
-Hey. -Hello, baby.
走开 短毛猎犬笨蛋 她有对象了
Beat it, Doberman pinhead. She's taken.
长得好又有趣
Good looks and funny too.
但我不是跟大麦町说话 小甜心小姐
But I was not talking to the Dalmatian, little Miss Sugar-Snack.
-白♥痴♥ 我不是女生 -快点走 我们不能没礼貌
-ldiot. I'm not a girl! -Hurry along. Let's not be rude.
嘿 小妞
Hey, chica.
你替瑞可照顾好身体喔
You take care of that body for Rico, huh?
"照顾好身体"
"Take care of that bod"?
我会让你"照顾好身体" 你这个无大脑的肌肉男
I'll give you "Take care of that bod," you big musclebound bag of.
那里 那里 我看到他们了
There, there. I see them.
看 我找到他们了
Look, I spotted them.
-我还是有用吧 -天才
-I still got it, eh? -Genius.
-腊肠先生 -现身吧 小子
-Mr. Weenie. -Show yourself, laddie.
腊肠先生
Mr. Weenie?
腊肠
Weenie?
罗杰 有点不太对 你闻到这里有什么不对劲吗
Roger, something's not right. Do you smell something fishy here?
梭鱼
Barracuda.
腊肠 你在哪里
Weenie. Where are you, you wee pup.?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, goodness me.
我想我们找到不同品种的狗了
I think we have some dogs of a different breed.
有蝴蝶结的女生 她是我的
The girl with the bow, she's mine.
-我们必须走了 -对 我们迟到了 大迟到
-We have to go. -Yes, we're late. Very late.
-史丹利 有鱼 -现在别吵 罗杰
-Stanley, it's the fishies. -Not now, Roger.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我的朋友们 今天执法者 戴了一条蓝发带
My friends, today justice wears a blue barrette...
和莱茵石项圈
...and a rhinestone collar.
对不起 你上面有个小东西
Excuse me, you got a wee something right there.
闭嘴 松鼠 害虫
Quiet! Squirrel! Varmint!
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -好了 不要这么激动
-Quiet! Quiet! -Come on, take it down a notch.
-闭嘴 -丹尼 情况看起来不妙
-Shut up! -Deni, this does not look good.
-我们去找博格 -糟了 非常糟糕
-Let's go get Boog. -Bad. Very bad.
-安静 -好吧
-Quiet. -Okay.
艾里亚特 腊肠 感谢老天你们平安
Elliot, Weenie. Thank goodness you're safe.
-你要做什么 -你是谁
-What are you doing? -Who are you?
你在说什么 我是你最好的朋友
What do you mean? I'm your best friend.
-妙酷鼠 -妙酷鼠
-McSquizzy? -McSquizzy?
他甚至不喜欢你
He doesn't even like you.
听着 我不随便跟一只超重的牧羊犬 谈论
Look, I'm not talking to some random overweight sheepdog...
-我的私人关系 -是我 博格
-...about my personal relationships. -It's me, Boog.
电影精选列表