吉塞尔 在婚礼之前 我的鹿角很大
Giselle, before the wedding, my rack was huge.
-什么 -这是真的
-What? -It's true.
非常大 然后断得很惨
Very huge. And it broke very bad.
没有了我的大鹿角 我觉得好像不像一只公鹿了
And without my huge rack, I felt like less of a buck.
-但随着时间过去 -三十秒
-But as time went on. -Thirty seconds.
重点是 我是只更好的公鹿 虽然没有了头上的大鹿角
The point is, I'm a better buck with not a huge rack on my head...
但却有你 吉塞尔 在我的头上
...but with you, Giselle, on my head instead.
噢 真糟糕
Oh, that's awful.
这和我们的婚礼有什么关系
And how does this relate to our wedding...
而且事实上是你在圣坛前 丢下了我
...and the fact that you left me at the altar?
-在圣坛前丢下你 -你 先生 是胆小鬼
-Left you at the altar? -You, sir, are a coward.
噢 不
Oh, no.
-不 不 你们搞错重点了 -噢 够了啦
-No, no. You are missing the point. -Oh, come on.
在我们的婚礼时 有另一个女人的插曲
During our wedding, there was the incident with the other woman.
另一个女人
Another woman?
我甚至连一个都应付不了了
I can't even handle one.
你就别提了 朋友
Speak for yourself, amigo.
不 不 不是那种其他女人
No. No. Not that kind of other woman.
是抓住腊肠先生的那种
The kind that grabbed Mr. Weenie.
-你真恶心 -那鹿真是一只猪
-You're disgusting. -That is a pig.
-你让我恶心 -越来越精彩了
-You make me sick. -This is getting good.
-这不是很清新吗 -你给我过来这里
-lsn't it refreshing? -Come here, you.
十五秒
Fifteen seconds.
拜托你 吉塞尔 你很好
Will you, please? Giselle, you are good.
而我 不是一直很好
And me? Not always good.
但有了你 这个不好的我会更好
But with you, the me that is not good can be better.
你让不好的我几乎还不坏
You make my not-good me almost not bad.
不只是好 几乎是很棒
And that's not almost good, it's almost great.
所以 吉塞尔 你和我
So, Giselle, you and me,
不只是更好而已 而是更棒
not badder, but greater.
懂吗
Understand?
-滴答 滴答 滴答 -他到底在说什么
-Tick, tick, tick! -What is he talking about?
算了 你按下按钮吧
Forget it. Just push the button already.
-终于 -不 不要
-Finally. -No. Don't.
炮弹来了
Cannonball!
抓到你们了
Gotcha.
我爱你 博格
I love you, Boog.
我的天啊
Goodness me.
抓好了
Hold on, now.
在那里
There it is.
-真的好险 -大家还好吗
-That was close. -ls everybody okay?
你们还是有危险
You're still in danger.
菲菲会杀了你们大家
The Fifi will kill you all.
把项圈弄掉
Get the collars off.
菲菲 你要去哪里
Fifi, where are you going?
腊肠先生
Mr Weenie?
让我替你们解开绳子
Let's get you out of those ropes.
-博格 小心 -找掩护
-Boog, look out. -Take cover.
艾里亚特 你照顾这些人 我把其他人引开
Elliot, you take care of these guys. I'll draw the others away.
-我们得把这些弄下来 -谢谢你
-We gotta get these off. -Thank you.
我不会让你伤害我的朋友
I won't let you hurt my friends.
嘿
Hey.
腊肠有麻烦了 我得走了
Weenie's in trouble. I gotta go.
-腊肠 我来了 -艾里亚特 小心
-Weenie, I'm coming. -Elliot, careful.
呼叫 呼叫 泥滩 你听到没 完毕
Breaker, breaker. Mudflaps, do you read me? Over.
我是泥滩 完毕
This is Mudflaps. Over.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe it.
腊肠先生刚跑过泳池边
Mr. Weenie just ran by me poolside.
-完毕 -鲍勃 他们找到腊肠先生了
-Over. -Bob, they found Mr. Weenie.
快点 上车
Hurry. Get in.
嘿 哪里失火了
Hey, where's the fire, huh?
噢 天啊在那里
Oh, boy. There it is.
腊肠先生 妈妈来了 宝贝
Mr. Weenie, Mama's coming, baby.
妈妈来了
Mama's coming.
嘿 契特 可以把门关上吗
Hey, Chet, lock up, would you?
我想要请一天假
I'm calling it a day, huh?
终于 有独处的时间
Finally, some alone time.
小心点 狗狗
Look out there, doggy.
腊肠 腊肠
Weenie. Weenie.
-你没事吗 -腊肠没事 去拿遥控器
-Are you all right? -Weenie's fine. Get the remote.
-我拿到了 -看招
-I got it. -Take this!
噢 不 你没有
Oh, no, you don't.
噢 天啊
Oh, my.
救瑞可 小妞 救瑞可
Save Rico, chica. Save Rico.
好多人
There's so many.
锁定发射
Lock and load.
拉
Pull!
史丹利 鸭子
Stanley, duck.
倒下 我被击中
Man down. I'm hit.
看 一只鸭子 两只鸭子
See? One duck, two duck.
我们成功了
We did it.
-快点 瑞可 -瑞可在你后面 宝贝
-Come on, Rico. -Rico got your back, baby.
看招
Take that.
发射
Fire!
被口水解救
Saved by the slobber.
-把他弄走 把他弄走 -看招 你这野生动物
-Get him off me! Get him off! -Take this, you wild beast!
噢 不
Oh, no.
-是艾里亚特 -不太好 我们走
-That's Elliot. -That ain't good. Let's go.
-艾里亚特 -噢 不
-Elliot? -Oh, no.
-瑞可 他在哪里 -噢 天啊
-Rico, where is he? -Oh, man.
-他得把那些项圈弄掉 -站住
-He's gotta get those collars off. -Stop.
否则大家都完蛋
Or everyone gets it.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
-艾里亚特 你没事吗 -是的
-Elliot. You okay? -Yes, yes.
-但你可以来早一点 -你还在呼吸 不是吗
-You could've gotten here sooner. -You're breathing, aren't you?
让这个成为你们全体的教训
Let this be an example to you all.
-不 不要 -不 菲菲 不
-No, don't. -No, Fifi, no.
-不要按 -菲菲 住手 说真的
-Don't do it. -Fifi, stop. Seriously.
-不要按 菲菲 -不要按下按钮
-Don't do it, Fifi. -Don't push the button.
撑住伙伴
Hold on, pal.
完了
This is it.
噢 不
Oh, no.
什么 你是怎么办到的
What? How did you do that?
旧招数 博格
The old switcheroo, Boog.
这不公平
That was not fair.
我得老实跟你说
I gotta be honest with you.
他是自找的
He kind of had that coming.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
坚持下去 哈比
Hang in there, Hoppy.
但是警官 狐狸下巴说腊肠先生在这里
But, officers, Fox Jaws said Mr. Weenie was here.
你确定你没看到他
Are you sure you haven't seen him?
你何不再向我们描述一次
Why don't you run through that description for me one more time.
对 总部我们有一个白人男性
Yeah, Dispatch, we got a male Caucasian...
30几岁 受到很多镖伤
...early 30s, sustaining multiple pheno injections.
-我们要把他送到郡医院 -走
-We're sending him over to County. -Go...
你听到了 走
You heard him. Go.
还有他是暗棕色 身长又爱摇晃
He's also dark brown and long and jiggly...
他走起路来摇摆得很可爱
...and he walks with the cutest little waddle.
这像你的狗吗 女士
Does this match the description of your dog, ma'am?
噢 腊肠先生
Oh, Mr. Weenie.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
嘿 罗伯特 我重要的人
Hey, Roberto, my main man.
-我很感激你的帮忙 -当然咯
-I appreciate the help out there. -Sure thing.
如果你到城市里 要来找我
And if you're ever in the city, come on by.
我们可以分享披萨 我请客
We'll split a pizza pie. My treat.
从今以后 宠物和野生动物会像一家人一起生活
From this day forward, domestics and wilds will live together as one.
要住在你的狗屋或我的呢 小妞
So your doghouse or mine, chica?
嘿 瑞可 过来 让我和你分享一个小秘密
Hey, Rico, come here. Let me share a wee secret with you.
我不是女生
I'm not a girl!
什么 先生 你玩弄了瑞可的感情
What? Senor, you have played with Rico's emotions.
电影精选列表