反正一个比较小的团队可能更好
...a smaller group is probably better anyway.
-我们可以走得更快 -我们出发吧
-We can move faster. -Let's get a move on.
出发 各位
Move out, boys.
-艾里亚特 -是
-Elliot? -Yeah?
你走错方向了 你这大笨蛋
You're going the wrong way, you big daftie!
我知道 排队
I know that. Fall in.
噢 腊肠先生 我们找你找了好久
Oh, Mr. Weenie, we've been looking for you for so long.
单独在野外一定很可怕
It must've been horrible out there all alone in the wild.
噢 没有人会相信的
Oh, no one's gonna believe it!
我应该打给车队吗 鲍勃
Should I call the caravan, Bob?
呼叫 呼叫 狐狸下巴
Breaker, breaker, Fox Jaws.
-我们是泥滩和野人 -收到 完毕
-This is Mudflaps and Wild Man. -Copy that. Over.
你绝对猜不到
You'll never guess.
我们找到腊肠先生了 是真的
We found Mr. Weenie! It's true!
打个招呼 腊肠先生
Say hello, Mr. Weenie.
-你听到没 -恭喜 泥滩 很高兴听到这消息
-Did you hear that? -Congrats, Mudflaps. Good to hear!
怎么了 鲍勃 噢 野人说
What's that, Bob? Oh, Wild Man says
我们必须到加油站加油
we need to make a pit stop for a fill-up.
我们营地再见
We'll see you over at the campground.
-完毕 -呼叫 呼叫 快乐旅人
-Over. -Breaker, breaker, happy travelers.
竖起你们的耳朵 我有很棒的消息
Put your ears on, I've got great news!
泥滩和野人找到了 他们走失很久的腊肠狗 完毕
Mudflaps and Wild Man found their long-lost weenie dog! Over.
噢 天啊这真棒
Oh, man, is this good.
嘿 菲菲 你想吃一些吗
Hey, Fifi, you want some?
你知道 罗伯特 那些狗食
You know, Roberto, those doggy treats...
充满了碳水化合物
...are filled with carbohydrates.
就算我能念出那个字的音 我还是不懂那是什么意思
And if I could pronounce that word, that would mean what?
意思就是 你应该忠于无脂肪蛋白质
It would mean you should stick to the lean proteins...
肉 家禽
...the meats, the poultries.
你希望坐在池边时 看起来像是什么样子
How are you gonna look sitting by the pool?
我不知道 热而且很高兴
I don't know. Hot and really happy.
这是夸张的说法 低能
That was rhetorical, moron.
放下狗食 你已经吃够了
Put down the treats. You've eaten enough.
我要假装我没看到
I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.
-嘿 菲菲 -什么
-Hey, Fifi? -Yes?
你想还要多久才会停下来
How long do you think it'll be till we stop?
因为我得便便
Because I gotta poop.
说真的 我真的很想便便
Seriously, I gotta poop really bad.
我说过这会是很长的旅途 但你从来不肯听
I said it was going to be a long ride, but you never listen.
就像当我告诉你别吃整份卷饼时
Just like you didn't listen
你就是不听
when I told you not to eat the entire burrito.
现在 你知道这表示我必须做什么吗
Now, you know what this means I have to do.
天啊讨厌
Gosh, darn.
每次我们离开家里 你就逼我经历这一切
Every time we leave the house, you put me through this.
菲菲 菲菲 别吵了
Fifi! Fifi, stop!
-你听见我的话没 -快点 帮兄弟个忙吧
-Do you hear me? -Come on. Help a brother out.
那只狗到底是怎么回事
What on earth has gotten into that dog?
你知道我痛恨这么做
You know I hate doing this.
对 但你做得这么好 你可以快一点吗
Yeah, but you do it so well. Can you hurry it along?
噢 你来了 宝贝 菲菲
Oh, there you are baby, Fifi.
一个休息站 马上就到了
One pit stop, coming up.
噢 好恶心
Oh, gross.
不 菲菲 不
No, Fifi. No.
呼叫 呼叫 我是狐狸下巴
Breaker, breaker. This is Fox Jaws.
我的一只小狗刚才吐得到处都是
One of my little yappers just served up a can of gut soup...
真的是一塌糊涂我们靠边停吧 完毕
...and we are talking chunky. Let's pull off. Over.
好了 笨猫 离开这条路
Come on, you dumb cat. Get off the road.
你们两个出去 我要清理干净
You two run along while I get cleaned up.
别挡路 别挡路 我不想无礼 但我得走了
Out of my way. Out of my way. I don't wanna be rude, but I gotta go.
-史丹利 老朋友 -噢 又来了
-Stanley, old buddy. -Oh, here we go.
史丹利 已经好久了
Stanley, it's been ages.
事实上 刚好一年 罗杰
Actually, it's been exactly one year, Roger.
真的 似乎过了好久
Really? It seems like such a long time.
噢 我又得解释一次吗
Oh, I have to explain this again?
好吧 听着 我们每年同一时间都去宠物天堂
Okay, listen, we go to Pet Paradiso every year at the same time.
而且很讨厌的 我们都说同样的对话
And, painfully, we have this same conversation.
-是吗 -是 对 没错
-We do? -Yes. Yes, we do.
你想起来了吗
Is this ringing a bell?
史丹利 已经好久了
Stanley, it's been ages.
这会是很长的一周
It's gonna be a long week.
噢 鲁福斯 你来了 我的闪亮之星怎么样啊
Oh, Rufus. There you are. How's my shining star?
哎呀 夏琳 看看你
Why, Charlene, look at you.
你看起来比蛋糕上的奶油更漂亮
Don't you look prettier than a glob of butter on a stack of wheat cakes.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, goodness me.
谢谢你 鲁福斯 噢 我可以吗
Thank you, Rufus. Oh, may l?
嗯 我会很感激
Well, I'd be much obliged.
嘿 菲菲 你听说他们找到腊肠先生了吗
Hey, Fifi. Did you hear they found Mr. Weenie?
-这不是很棒吗 -真的
-lsn't that great? -Really?
-你确定吗 -我听说他和野生动物一起生活
-Are you sure? -I heard he lived with wild animals.
不 那真可怕
No. That's horrible.
-他很幸运他们没伤害他 -或杀了他
-He's lucky they didn't hurt him. -Or kill him.
或者更糟
Or worse.
我曾经在凶恶的野生动物爪下
I was once in the vicious clutches of wild animals.
-真的 -真的
-You were? -I was.
那是什么样子
What was it like?
我太痛苦而不想谈
It's too painful for me to talk about.
围过来吧
Gather round.
好吧 菲菲 你想要吱吱响玩具吗
Okay, Fifi. You want the squeaky toy?
我在那里
There I was.
-独自一个 -你想要吗
-All alone. -You want it?
独自在那个恐怖的森林里
Alone in that steaming jungle.
恐怖的黑暗中心 你在那里看不到自己的脚爪
That unforgivable heart of darkness, where you can't see your own paws.
唯一的声音就是狂乱但可爱的
And the only sound is the frantic, but adorable...
自己的心跳声
...pitter-patter of your own heart.
突然间
When suddenly...
到处都是他们
They were everywhere.
无路可逃
There was no escape.
我的一生闪过我眼前 然后就说不出话了
My life flashed before my eyes, and then the unspeakable.
发生了什么事 你存活下来了吗
What happened? Did you live?
发生了什么事
What happened?
我让你们看发生了什么事
I'll show you what happened.
让这个成为你们的教训
Let this be a lesson to you all.
-真可怕 -好粉红
-How ghastly. -It's so pink.
-真是可悲的尾巴 -我想要一个女朋友
-That is one sad tail. -I want a girlfriend.
现在别打断 拜托
Don't interrupt now. Please?
我的纯真
I lost two things on that day: my innocence...
和我的吱吱响玩具
...and my squeaky toy.
噢 你这可怜的小东西
Oh, you poor, sweet thing.
说到曹操
Speak of the devil.
-真恶心 -噢 不
-Disgusting. -Oh, no.
不过是只绒毛小兔子罢了
Not the fuzzy little bunny.
你不懂吗 我们必须保持警戒
Don't you understand? We must remain vigilant.
甚至一只野生动物在我们之中
Even one wild animal among us...
都会让我们回到混乱的黑暗日子
...can send us back to those dark days of anarchy.
够了啦 他很可爱啊
Come on, but he's so cute.
请注意
Pay attention.
即使一只绒毛小兔子都会侵扰我们
Even one little fuzzy bunny can infest us all.
就像罗伯特背上的跳蚤 他们必须全部消灭
Like the fleas on Roberto's back, they must all be eradicated.
我要把你撕碎
I'm gonna tear you apart.
菲菲 回来
Fifi! Heel!
有一天 你这邪恶的小东西
One day, you vile little beast.
有一天 我会亲自替你上一堂课
One day, I will personally teach you a lesson...
你永远都不会忘记
...you will never forget!
我来了 妈妈
I'm coming, Mother.
嘿 有人知道我们在哪里吗
Hey, does anybody know where we are?
我不这么认为
Didn't think so.
-这不是很棒吗 博格 -什么很棒
-lsn't this great, Boog? -What's great?
你知道 不是说腊肠被绑♥架♥很棒
You know, not great that Weenie's been kidnapped...
但是我们过着危险的生活很棒
...but great that we're living life on the edge.
就像以前一样
It's just like old times.
电影精选列表