今天
This day.
不允许犯错 让我们清算吧
No mistakes. Let's make it count.
照顾好你的人
Look after your people.
祝我们好运
Good luck.
她是个混球 毫无疑问 但她让我们度过了黑暗的日子
She's a ball buster, no doubt. But she got us through dark days.
但听着 我们现在有点忙 好吗?
But listen, we're in a bit of a rush here, okay?
所以 如果你们要加入我们
So if you're gonna join us,
一小时内在停车场有一个行动组
there's an orders group in one hour at the motor pool.
一小时
One hour.
我喜欢 我们开工吧
I like it. Let's do this.
你的翅膀折了 老头
Not with your wing clipped, old man.
杰克逊...
Jackson...
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我结束了 - 什么?
I'm done. - What?
我结束了
I'm done.
有些事情我必须要做
There's something I have to do.
我想你会赞成的
I think you'd approve.
主啊 我多么爱你
God, I love you so much.
请找到回来的路
Please find your way back.
今晚没节目了 是吧? 以为你们会加入我们
Nothing on TV tonight, huh? Thought you might join us.
没有别人了?
No one else?
事实是 我们都会和你在一起 直到最后一刻
Turns out, we're all with you till the end.
你以为你在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
跟你一起 - 我不这么认为
Coming with. - I don't think so.
他是一名战士 他救了我的小命
He's a fighter. He saved my ass.
我们生死与共
We're all in this together.
好吧
All right.
计划是什么? - 转移注意力
What's the plan? - Cause a distraction,
救你们的人 拯救这该死的星球
break your people out, and save the fucking planet.
这就是计划
That's the plan.
我们开始吧 - 好的
Let's do it. - Okay.
希望你们有把握
Hope you guys are sure about this.
这是我们仅存的了
It's everything we got left.
那是我的家人
That's my family.
2分钟! 所有人装备!
Two minutes! Everyone sharpen up!
准备好了吗 兄弟们? - 收到
Ready to deploy, men? - Copy that.
穿甲弹!
Armor-piercing rounds!
听好! 那里还有更多 情报已经断了
Listen up! There's a lot more of them, Intel is off.
阿兹 给我接上校
Az, patch me through to the colonel.
我知道一条小路 走这边
I know a vantage point. Left up here.
好的 穿过麦田直达工厂
Okay. It's a straight run through the crops to the facility.
步行40分钟
On foot, 40 minutes.
那些是我们的人 阿米莉亚 没错 不是吗?
They're our people. Amelia, that's right, isn't it?
我想是的
I think so.
我能借一下吗?
Can I borrow those?
小心 我的父亲节礼物
Be careful, I got them for Father's Day.
你有孩子? - 没有了
You have kids? - Not anymore.
戴维斯?
Dave-o?
我丢掉了信♥号♥♥ - 继续尝试
I've lost comms. - Keep trying.
看!
Look!
啊!
Ah!
那是指挥官 - 指挥官?
That's a commander. - Commander?
是的 强壮的畜生
Yeah, tough sons of bitches.
是的 我差点没逃掉
Yeah, I barely got away from one.
我们需要救他们出来 - 你听到上校说的了
We need to get them out. - You heard the colonel.
这里有更重要的事情
There are bigger things at stake here.
看 他们在那 是他们 我的家人
Look, there they are. That's them. My family.
贝拉!
Bella!
我们留下 - 好的
We're staying. - Okay.
情况有点不对劲 戴维 阿兹
Something doesn't feel right here, Dav. Az.
是啊
Yeah.
让小伙子们小心
Get the boys out on a rec-y.
我想知道我们面对的是什么
I wanna know what we're up against.
灰色进入545区域
Grays moving into sector 545.
凯格报告说敌人的空军力量远大于预期
Cag reports the enemy air strength is much higher than anticipated.
小伙子们正在悉尼上空被打成狗
And the boys are taking a hell of a beating over the skies of Sydney.
你的号♥码是多少? - 未知
What are your numbers? - Unknown.
13点45分 戴维斯少校报告说灰色在这些线路增强了
At 1345, Major Davis reported the grays are fortifying all along these lines.
在失去无线电之前 戴维斯的最后一次报告是什么时候?
When was the last report by Davis before we lost radio contact?
和其他人一样 女士 大约30分钟了
Same as everyone else, ma'am, about 30 minutes.
我认为这是一个该死的陷阱
I think it's a goddamn trap.
上校! - 这里是禁区
Colonel! - This is a restricted area.
你不能在这里
You cannot be in here.
上校 发生了什么事? 上校 我的朋友们呢?
Colonel, what's happening? Colonel, what about my friends?
这次袭击遭受重大损失 没有生物武器的迹象
The attack has suffered major losses. There's no sign of the bio weapon.
病毒从未被移♥动♥过
The virus was never moved.
它仍然在你们镇上
It's still in your town.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
把我剩下的人派去无疑是自杀
Well, sending what's left of my men would be a suicide mission.
你的朋友们靠他们自己了
Your friends are on their own.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 我需要叫醒他
Hey, hey. Hey, hey. I need to wake him up.
他不用机器了 正常呼吸
He's off the machines and breathing normally.
只是时间问题 - 不 不 不
It's just a matter of time. - No, no, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
马特! 来吧 马特 我需要你醒来 好吗?
Matt! Come on, Matt. I need you to wake up, all right?
起来 马特 起来 来吧!
Get up. Matt, get up. Come on!
马特 拜托! 我需要你醒来 伙计!
Matt, come on! I need you to wake up, buddy!
好的 来吧! 醒醒!
All right. Come on! Wake up!
马特! 马特 起来 起来 伙计 拜托
Matt! Matt. Get up, get up, mate, come on.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 看着我 马特
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look at me. Matt.
马库斯和阿米莉亚都要死了
Marcus and Amelia are all gonna die
除非我们现在做点什么
unless we do something right now.
他们在哪? - 他们在镇上
Where are they? - They're in town.
工厂 来吧
The factory. Come on.
我们他妈在哪?
Where the hell are we?
我们在军营里
We're in a military camp.
给我们找辆车 - 好的
Get us a car. - All right.
# 这里的山路十八弯 #
# From glen to glen And down the mountainside #
我能把她托付给你吗 伙计?
Can I trust you with her, mate?
你以为你要去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
我要出去了
I'm going out.
我不会让你一个人去的
I'm not letting you go alone.
这是我可以求你的最重要的事情 伙计
This is the most important thing I can ask of you, mate.
拜托? - 是啊
Please? - Yeah.
不 没关系 来吧
No, it's okay. Come on.
爸爸必须离开一会儿 好吗?
Daddy's gotta go away for a little while, okay?
拜托了 伙计
Here you go, mate.
我们继续
There we go.
他很快就会回来
He'll be back soon.
这他妈是什么? - 什么? 你以为你可以做得更好?
What the hell is this? - What? Think you can do better?
我们走吧
Let's go.
宽敞 - 是啊
Roomy. - Yeah.
给点感激怎么样 嗯?
Well, how about a little bit of gratitude, huh?
谢谢你 - 你在那还好吗?
Thank you. - You all good over there?
我很好 我们走吧 - 安全带
I'm fine. Let's just go. - Seat belt.
戴维斯 我们现在已经看到了你们
Davis, we've got eyes on you now.
目标清楚可以攻击 - 收到
Targets are clear to engage. - Roger that.
我们好了 准备好发动攻击
We're set. Engage targets when ready.
嗯 真是疯了
Well, this is nuts.
是啊 谢谢你叫醒我
Yeah. Thanks for waking me up.
生物武器在工厂里 雷♥管♥没那么远距离
Bioweapon's in the factory, detonator doesn't have much range.
不知道有没有欢迎派对
No idea of the welcoming party.
嘿 你听见了吗?
Hey, you listening?
生物武器在工厂里
Bioweapon's in the factory,
雷♥管♥距离不够 可能有欢迎派对
the detonator has short range and a possible welcoming party.
而且只有我们两个人
And it's just the two of us.
至少他们想不到
At least they won't expect it.
你带头盔了吗?
You got your helmet?
鸡♥巴♥
Dick.
没关系
It's okay.
电影精选列表