嘿 哪里有 嗯... - 我们出去
Hey, where's, um... - We're out.
溪流... – 去高地 伙计们
The creeks... - Higher ground, boys.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
来吧
Come on.
这里的人们期待我们的领导
We got people here looking to us to lead.
你们想加入战斗吗? - 是的
You guys wanna get in the fight? - Yeah.
用头脑做正确的选择 伙计
Just get your head right, mate.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
我们走!
Let's go!
快 快!
Move, move!
我觉得记录世界末日很重要
I guess it's important to document the end of the world.
如果有人能发现这个 我们真的尽力了
If anyone finds this, we really tried.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
马特
Matt.
我们不会伤害你
We're not gonna hurt you.
嘿
Hey.
我是阿米莉亚
I'm Amelia.
你叫什么名字? - 克洛伊
What's your name? - Chloe.
你从哪拿到枪 克洛伊?
Where did you get the gun, Chloe?
找的...找到的
Found... found it.
你把它放下吧? - 不
You wanna put it down? - No.
好的 - 你是怎么逃脱的?
Okay. - How did you get away?
我爬出来
I crawled.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
是他们干的吗?
Did they do this?
其他人被送去给他们种食物
They've got the rest out here just planting for their food.
好的 克洛伊 克洛伊
Okay. Chloe, Chloe.
没事了看着我 没事了
It's okay. Look at me. It's okay.
把枪给我 没事了
Give me the gun. It's okay.
他们了解我们的一切
They know everything about us.
有些人成了奴隶
Some are slaves.
有些...有些和我一样
Some are... Some are like me.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
拿着这个 拿着 拿着 - 好的
Take it, take it. Take it. - Okay.
好的 - 宝贝 宝贝 我们得走了
Okay. - Baby, baby, we got to move.
不 不!
No, no!
走 走 走 走 走! - 不!
Go, go, go, go, go! - No!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
来吧!
Come on!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
是这个地方? - 对
This is the place? - Yup.
这周每天晚上都会下来更多 就在这
Every night this week they've dropped off more, right here.
你检查过雷♥管♥了? - 是的
You checked the detonators? - Yeah.
还有导线? - 是的
And the wires? - Yeah.
那个... - 是的 伙计 很酷
What about the... - Yeah, man, it's cool.
我弄好了 天啊
I got it. Jesus.
我们有麻烦了
We've got problems.
好的 嘘 安静
Okay. Shh. Quiet.
它来了
Here it comes.
[去死吧]
[speaks foreign language]
耶! 完美! - 我告诉过你 告诉过你
Yeah! Good one! - Told you, I told you.
你们好 怎么了? 什么...
Hello. What's up? What...
慢点 慢点 哇哦 哇哦 慢点
Slow down, slow down. Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down.
你应该看看它上天 嘣
You should have seen it blow. Boom.
嘿 我等会儿回来
Hey, I'll be back.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Dennis, Dennis, Dennis.
记住 总是在拉弓前瞄准
Remember, always aim ahead of the bow.
嘿 你们最好看看这个
Hey. You guys better see this.
你们做了什么?
What have you done?
这几个月我们一直照你说的做
We've been doing it your way for months.
是时候听听别人的了
It's time we start listening to someone else.
你们怎么知道他们不会跟踪他?
How do you know they can't track him?
我们不是傻瓜 我们检查过了
We're not stupid, we checked it over.
哇 - 你们到底怎么做到的?
Whoa. - How the hell did you do it?
我们趁其不备抓住两个
We caught two of them off guard.
另一个抓住了艾米和琼·克劳德 贝拉打死了他
The other one got Amy and Jean Claude before Bella shot it.
这不是我们说好的 贝拉 你不应该跟他们去
That's not the deal, Bella. You're not supposed to go after them.
放松 皮特 她做得很好 - 我没跟你说话
Relax, Pete, she did good. -l'm not talking to you.
你不听我话 - 你开玩笑吧
You disobeyed me. - You're kidding.
你以为之前是谁照顾我们的家人?
Who do you think was looking after our family?
我不想听 - 这就是屁话
I don't want to hear it. - This is bullshit.
你呢? 你在想什么 嗯?
What about you? What were you thinking, hmm?
觉得我终于做点实事了
Thinking that I was actually doing something for once.
我真的可以帮忙 我不再是小孩了
I can really help. I'm not a kid anymore.
他们在拿人做实验
They're experimenting on humans.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
我知道
I know.
我们一定要把它们赶走
We gotta bust them out of there.
是的 阿诺德 我和你一起 - 嗯
Yeah. I'm with you on that, Arnold. - Hmm.
我们怎么处理这个东西 嗯?
And what do we do with this thing, huh?
你们在实验我们 是吗?
You're experimenting on us, are you?
别拉我 别拉我!
Get off me, get off me!
战俘! - 我还没了结他
Enemy soldier! - I haven't finished with him.
在匆忙决定之前 我们先冷静下 好吧?
Let's just sit on this before doing anything rash, all right'?
来吧 伙计 我们走吧
Come on, mate, let's go.
擦好你的屁♥股♥
Sort your shit out.
杰克逊 就给它个痛快吧
Jackson, just put it out of its misery.
什么? - 不
What? - No.
看 这样不好
Look at it. This isn't right.
我不喜欢这样 - 你喜欢什么?
I don't like this. - What would you like?
我要和你谈谈 现在 - 什么?
I need to talk to you, now. - What?
你为什么让他们这样做?
Why did you let them do that?
你要怪他们吗? - 嗯
Can you blame them? - Hmm.
揍这东西对大家有什么好处?
What good is beating the shit out of it gonna do anyone?
他们入侵了我们 也许他们就该如此下场
They invaded us. Maybe they deserve it.
是啊 哥伦布发现了美洲 库克发现了澳洲
Yeah. Columbus found America, Cook found Australia,
他们不会再那样 这些家伙不会离开
they were never the same again. These guys aren't leaving.
所以呢? 你想放弃 让他们杀了我们?
So, what? You want to give up, let them kill us?
你妈妈呢? - 不 嗯嗯
Your mom? - No. Mm-mm.
我希望我们认清现实 好吗?
I want us to be real about this, okay?
那艘大船在天上 它不会去任何地方
That big ship in the sky, it's not going anywhere.
我们都知道 我们需要接受我们曾经的生活已经不在了
We all know it. We need to accept that the life that we had is gone.
废话 - 它不在了
Bullshit. -It's gone.
我爱你
I love you.
我不会接受其他生活 只有我们彼此选择的生活
I do not accept any other life than one we choose for each other.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
你为什么要把它带回来 嗯?
Why did you have to bring it back here, huh?
什么? 我只是想帮忙 突然我就变坏人了?
What? I was trying to help. Suddenly I'm the bad guy?
你不是坏人 但你必须控制你的自负
You're not a bad guy, but you have to control your ego.
我的自负 哇 - 你知道我的意思
My ego, wow. - You know what I mean.
就像 你总是想要做最好的那个
It's just, like, you're always trying to be the best,
但这不是比赛 杰克逊
but this isn't a game, Jackson.
好吧? 慢点 让他们弄吧
All right? Slow down, let them run this.
当宝宝到来时我需要你
I need you around when the baby arrives.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
贝拉? 贝拉
Bella? Bella.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 停下 停下 停下 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop, stop, stop. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
什么? - 你还好吗?
What? - You okay?
是的 - 你确定你还好吗?
Yeah. - Are you sure you're okay?
是
Yes.
你♥爸♥爸 他就是不放手 是吗?
Your dad, he just doesn't quit, does he?
想说什么?
What's that?
哦 这里是5万人♥民♥币
Oh, it's about $9,634.25.
丹尼斯? - 不 这很好
Dennis? - No, it's good.
这很好 这很好
It's good. It's good.
这是一个新世界 对吧? 来吧
It's a new world, right? Come on.
我想说 我们应该重视眼前所有的 对吗?
I mean, everything we should value we have here, right?
人 家庭 人际关系 那种垃圾...
People, family, relationships. That shit...
电影精选列表