你想让我说什么 阿米莉亚?
What do you want me to say, Amelia?
是的 是的 我会帮他找到家人
Yeah, yeah, I will help him find his family.
这是一瓶旧药还是新药?
That an old bottle of pills or a new one?
请让我休息一下 好吗?
Just give me a break, will you?
操
Fuck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
宝贝 我很害怕
I'm scared, baby.
没关系
It's okay.
我相信我们的人正在反击
I'm sure our guys are fighting back right now.
希望如此 - 嘿
Let's hope so. - Hey.
你在这里做什么? - 造一个火坑
What are you doing here? - Building a fire pit.
不 我是说 和我们在一起
No, I mean, here with us.
哦 我不知道 只是... 运气 我想
Oh, I don't know. Just, um, lucky, I guess.
我以前写书
I used to write.
酷
Cool.
嘿...
Hey...
你在那做什么 孩子?
What are you doing there, kid?
除了马特没有人叫我孩子 我叫马库斯
No one calls me kid except Matt. I'm Marcus.
而且我们人太多 没有足够的粮食和水持续下去
And there's a lot of us and not much food or water that has to last.
所以 在你打扰我之前 我在算我们每日的消耗
So, before you interrupted me, I was trying to work out our daily rations.
好的 救星 好吧 天啊
Okay, Rain Man, fine. Jesus.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
剥去树皮 这样在燃烧的时候
Stripping back the bark so that when it burns
可以尽可能少地冒烟
it creates as little smoke as possible.
好的 我来帮你
Okay. Let me help.
嘿 马库斯 过来帮忙找些树枝 帮丹尼斯?
Hey, Marcus. Wanna come help find some branches, help Dennis?
好的
Okay.
马特! 马特!
Matty! Matt!
宝贝 你没事吧? 出什么事了?
Babe, are you okay? What's wrong?
你们得过来看看
You gotta see this.
我告诉过你们是外星人
I told you it was aliens.
我们完了
We are toast.
嘿 你在做什么? 有一些袋子是我的
Hey, what are you doing? Some of those bags are mine.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我们需要团结在一起
We need to stick together.
什么在一起?
What together?
听着 我不欠你们什么
Okay, I don't owe you anything,
特别是现在我们有孩子了
especially now that we've got a kid on the way.
不 我昨天才发现...
No, I just found out yesterday and...
祝贺你 - 凡妮莎 你怎么不早告诉我?
Congratulations. - Vanessa, why didn't you tell me?
好吧 我甚至不知道我该不该有它...
Well, I don't even know if I should have it...
来吧 宝贝 我们会尽可能远离这里
Come on, baby, we'll get as far away from here as we can.
不 放手 这些是我的 滚开
No, hands off. These are mine. Piss off.
如果到处都一样怎么办?
What if it's the same everywhere?
是啊 但我们不得不试一下
Yeah, well, we're gonna have to take that chance.
所以无论谁想要离开这鬼地方 我们一起
So whoever wants to get out of Dodge, we're going.
我要走
I'll go.
阿诺德? - 我不能 杰克
Arnold? - Can't do it, Jack-o.
如果你愿意 你可以开走我的卡车
You can have my truck if you want.
我现在已经不需要了
I've got no need for it now.
谢谢 丹尼斯?
Thank you. Dennis?
他们有飞船 你们两个就像待煮的鸭子
With those ships they have, you two'll be like sitting ducks.
嗯 我们不走大路 伙计
Well, we'll stay off the road, man.
宝宝来的时候怎么办?
What about when the baby comes?
凡妮莎是护士
Vanessa's a nurse.
她可以...
She can...
你的计划是什么 马特?
What's your plan, Matt?
留下? 战斗?
Stay? Fight?
我是说 我虽然在酒吧打过架
I mean, I've been in a few bar brawls,
但我怀疑这里有人参加过枪战吗 嗯?
but I doubt anyone here has ever been in a gun battle, huh?
彼得有
Peter has.
贝拉 - 他曾是班克斯敦(澳大利亚城市)帮派人物
Bella. - He was one of the Bankstown boys.
牛逼
Great.
你杀过人吗?
Have you ever killed another man?
是的 他一直在... - 贝拉 拜托
Yeah. He's been in... - Bella, please.
嗯 说实话 过去七年我一直在里面
Well, to be quite honest, I've been inside for the last seven years.
我出来才一个月
I've only been out for about a month.
嗯 这很完美
Well, that's just perfect.
你什么意思 伙计?
What's that supposed to mean, mate?
我已经赎罪了
I've paid my debt.
我正在带着我的家人
I was in the middle of moving my family
尽可能远离那个城市的生活
as far away from that city life as I could get.
好的
Okay.
好吧 我不是杀手
Well, I'm no killer,
但我在军队预备队中练过步♥枪♥
but I was a crack shot with a rifle in the army reserve.
请注意 30年前我可是好手
Mind you, that was a good 30 years ago.
我可以战斗
I can fight.
现在我们为什么要相信你说的话?
Now why would we believe anything you say?
你想知道 小胡子? - 随时...
You wanna find out, mustache? - Anytime...
你说什么?
What was that?
看 我们有一个凶手和一个流浪汉
Look, we got a murderer and a bum.
结束了
It's over.
我们走吧 凡妮莎 来吧
We're going, Vanessa. Come on.
你想走 就走
You wanna go, go.
我要回镇上
I'm going back into town.
搞清楚我们的家人发生了什么
Find out what happened to our families.
祝你好运 杰克
Good luck, Jack-0.
你们应该留下来 - 嗯嗯
You guys should stay. - Mm-hmm.
如果我对爸爸还算了解 他是一个斗士
If there's one thing I know about Dad, he's a fighter.
是的 我们都会互相照顾 对吧?
Yeah, we'll all take care of each other, right?
二十四小时 然后我们决定
Twenty-four hours, and then we'll decide.
该死
Shit.
好的 分散 小心
All right. Spread out, be careful.
这太蠢了 - 嘘!
This is stupid. - Shh!
如果他们看到我们 我们怎么打?
How are we supposed to fight them if they see us?
闭嘴
Shut up.
宝贝 待着
Baby, stay.
拿着这个
Take that.
给 我们快走 - 你认真的?
Here, here, we gotta move. - Are you serious?
主啊 如果我们运气够好 我们能造出一把枪
Christ. If we come across anything, we'll just build a gun.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
该死他们在做什么?
What the hell are they doing?
建他们的老巢
Making themselves at home.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
凯尔太太 - 丹尼斯 马蒂
Mrs. Kyle. - Dennis. Matty.
跑吧 越远越好 - 你见到我妈妈了吗?
Get away, as far as you can. - Have you seen my mom?
他们今天把她和其他一些人带走了
They moved her today with some of the others.
你见过这两个人吗? - 那些可怜的孩子
Have you seen these two? - Those poor kids.
会没事的 凯尔太太 - [愚蠢的地球人]
It'll be okay, Mrs. Kyle. -[speaking in alien language]
他们来了!
They're coming!
走吧 跑 快!
Go, run, go!
活下来 好吗? 我们会回来的 一定要活下来
Just stay alive, okay? We're coming back, just stay alive.
好了 走
Okay. Go.
我们怎么能离开我们的护士呢 对吧?
How did we end up with a nurse of our own, huh?
这是...这真是太幸运了
That's... that's just crazy luck.
是啊 不过 我还在三年的实习期
Yeah, well, I'm still in my three year training period,
所以我不太确定 - 哎呀 把好腿截去了
so I wouldn't be so sure. - Oops, amputated the wrong leg.
不用那么谦虚 就剩一年了 宝贝
Don't be so modest. It's only another year, babe.
我在说什么?
What am I saying?
不要那么悲观 孩子 - 是啊 但很难
Try not to dwell, son. - Yeah, it's hard not to.
我在社交媒体上浪费了我生命的最后十年
I've wasted the last ten years of my life on social media.
是的 是的 我知道 我也是
Yeah, yeah, I know, me too.
标签“最好的日子” 标签“谢天谢地周末了”
Hashtag "bestdayever." Hashtag "TGIF."
标签“世界末日我们都会死的 谁他妈在乎?”
Hashtag "it's-the-end-of-the-world we're-all-gonna-die-who-gives-a-shit?"
出事了 他们现在该回来了
Something's wrong. They should be back by now.
放松
Easy.
我再给他们一个小时 然后我们就要离开了
I'm gonna give it another hour and then we're leaving.
是啊 我有种不祥的预感
Yeah. I'm getting a bad feeling.
我们不能一走了之 - 我知道亲爱的
We can't just leave. - I know, baby,
电影精选列表