但我们必须考虑剩下的人
but we have to think about the rest of us.
看 放轻松 好吗?
Look, take it easy, all right?
看 我说放松 伙计
Look, I said relax, mate.
没有人可以出去
No one's going anywhere.
放松点
Take a load off.
你要做什么 皮特?
What are you doing, Pete?
哦 这真好 - 好了 让他去吧
Oh, that's just great. - Okay. Let him go.
冷静点
Just be cool.
嘿 你想回去吗? 我可以留在这里
Hey, you wanna go back inside? I can stay out here.
妈妈在哪? - 是我们
Where's Mom? -It's us.
你们还好吗? - 是的
Are you guys all right? - Yeah.
是的 我们没事 - 是的
Yeah, we're fine. - Yeah.
那里发生了什么事?
What's going on down there?
你看到妈妈了吗? - 谢谢
Did you see Mom? - Thanks.
珍妮 塞缪尔? - 没有
Jenny, Samuel? - No.
所有人都被带到了旧工厂
Everyone's been taken to the old factory.
那就像一个牲畜围场
It's like a livestock paddock,
然而我们是牲畜
except we're the livestock.
那些混♥蛋♥想长♥期♥在那里
The bastards are here for the long haul.
什么 你说外星语吗? 你怎么知道的?
What, do you speak alien? How do you know?
因为我们看到...
Because we saw them...
你们引来了
You led them right to us.
藏后面 - 快 快 快
Behind here. - Go, go, go.
好的 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧 来吧
Okay. Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
You son of a bitch!
马特 马特
Matt, Matt.
你想要一个欢迎派对吗 婊♥子♥?
You expect a welcome party, bitch?
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
哦! 啊!
Oh! Ah!
抱住他 抱住他!
Hold him down, hold him down!
抱住他 阿诺德 抓住他的腿!
Hold him down, Arnold. Get his leg!
抓住它! 抓住它!
Grab it! Grab it!
抱住他 按住他的腿!
Hold him down. Get his leg!
抓住它!抓住它! - 抱住他!
Grab it! Grab it! - Hold him down!
抓住他!
Hold him!
可以了 你们小心 小心!
Clear shot, better watch out now, watch out!
把他头往后拉 把他头往后拉!
Pull his head back, pull his head back!
把他头往后拉!
Pull his head back!
去死吧 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Die, you son of a bitch!
嗯 那是你本赛季最好的冲撞
Well, that was your best tackle of the season.
阿诺德受伤了
Arnold's hurt.
哦 天啊 - 你疯了 老头 你知道吗?
Oh, God. - You're crazy, old man, you know that?
啊! 被风吹了一下摔倒了
Ah! Just got the wind knocked out of me.
伙计们 我们得走了 现在
Guys, we gotta go. Now.
我们带着这些尸体 拿上那些枪
And we're taking these bodies with us. Grab those guns, too.
谢谢 皮特 谢谢你
Thanks, Pete. Thank you.
让我们摆脱这东西吧 嗯?
Let's get rid of this thing, huh?
他们现在要追杀我们了
They're gonna hunt us down now.
我们刚刚掀起了战争
We just started a war.
我们已经在战争中了
We're already at war.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
哦
Oh.
哦 那真...
Oh, that's...
你没事吧? - 那只是...
You all right? - That's just...
马特 马特 - 马特 不 不 不 不要
Matty. Matt. - Matt. No, no, no, don't.
你不知道会发生什么
You don't know what that will do.
我们还能失去什么呢?
What have we got to lose?
天啊
Holy shit.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
所有的
Everything.
又什么都没有 - 什么?
And nothing. - W hat?
给我看看?
Give me a look?
小心 宝贝 很重
Careful, baby, it's heavy.
它很臭
It stinks.
这头盔能侦测所有活的东西
The helmets pick up anything alive.
但是这里生物这么多...
Out here there's so much life that...
我们就隐形了
we're invisible.
也许他们来的地方 看不到这么多其他生物
Maybe where they're from, there isn't any other life to see.
这些家伙留在这里
These guys are here to stay.
我们要回到过去 我们必须做点什么
We want this back, we're gonna have to do something.
嗯 我们干吧
Hmm. Let's do it.
我和你们一起直到最后
I'm with you till the end.
有进步
That's more like it.
隐形 嗯?
Invisible, eh?
那些混♥蛋♥不会知道是什么打了他们
Bastards won't know what hit 'em.
这些东西与我们的步♥枪♥有点不同
These things are a little different from our rifles.
但原理是一样的
But the same principle applies.
任何老奶奶都可以在日光充足的情况下射击20英尺外的目标
Anyone's grandma can shoot a target 20 feet away in broad daylight.
我们必须比他们更快 比他们更聪明
We gotta be faster than them, smarter than them.
当你准备好了 就开火
And when you're ready, the shot must be released
心无杂念 笃定泰山
without any disturbance to the firer's position.
很好 瞄准
All righty. Take aim.
吸气
Breathe in.
干翻他们
Take 'em down.
你们好 地球人 想活命就跟我来
Greetings, Earthlings. Come with me if you want to live.
真想告诉你 你太沉了
Always wanted to say that. You're heavy.
来吧 我们走 有没有人见过我妈妈?
Come on, let's go. Has anyone seen my mom?
你是最后一个?
You the last?
阿诺德
Arnold.
阿诺德 我们走了 杰克逊 来吧
Arnold, let's go. Jackson, come on.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
你们好
Hello.
今天从哪开始呢?
Where to start today?
爸爸仍然坚持着希望
Dad's still clinging to the hope
妈妈和塞缪尔还在那里 活着
that Mom and Sammy are alive out there.
我还在试着相信这一切
I'm trying to believe it.
嘿 嘿 这里
Hey, hey. Here.
我不确定我是不是还很天真
I'm not sure if I'm that naive anymore.
来 你们一定累了 这里 给
Come on, you must be exhausted, here, here.
如果你们在看... - 这里 给你
If you're watching... - Here. Here you go.
我想你们
I miss you.
我们做得很好 对吗?
We're doing good, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我在为你们而战
I'm fighting for you.
一些人越战越勇
The others are kicking ass.
嗯 马库斯和我一直在做护甲
Um, Marcus and I have been building armor,
为幸存者修理衣服
repairing clothes for survivors.
他是一个好孩子
He's a good kid.
我不...我甚至不知道谁能看到这个
I don't... I don't even know who's gonna watch this.
这里真是最佳位置 宝贝
These are the best seats in the house, babe.
是啊 我这风景也不错
Yeah, my view isn't too bad either.
我希望宝宝能有你的眼睛
I hope the baby gets your eyes.
我希望宝宝能有你的力量
I hope the baby gets your strength.
没有你 我做不到这些 宝贝
I couldn't do this without you, baby.
我们会度过难关...会有办法的
We're gonna get through this... somehow.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你们这样做 切断他们的供应
So you do that, cut off their supplies,
也打击他们的士气
it also hits their morale.
现在 我们只需要弄清楚什么对他们更具有战略性
Now, we just need to figure out what's strategic to them.
敌占军可以被战胜
An occupying force can be brought to its knees,
只要你有抗争的意志和动力
if you have the will and the drive to fight.
我只是从未想过我们会被占领
I just never thought we'd be the ones occupied.
好的 贝拉 压住头上的伤口
Okay. Bella, compression on the head wound.
贝拉 你可以的
Bella, you got this.
好的 绷带
Okay. Bandages.
保持住 现在检查她的生命体征
Keep that there, now check her for vital signs.
是的 她会没事的 - 你会没事的
Yeah. She's gonna be okay. - You're gonna be okay.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计们 他们正在水里下毒
Guys, they're poisoning the water.
电影精选列表