天啊
Jesus.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
掩藏!
Take cover!
上! 开火!
Move! Fire!
我们可以的
Let's do this.
好的 我们上 快 快 快
Okay. Let's go. Move, move, move, move.
阿米莉亚 - 马特 马特 马特 来
Amelia. - Matt, Matt, Matt, come on.
没时间了 好吗? 我们得走了 我们得继续前进
There's no time, all right? We gotta go. We gotta keep moving.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 锡甲人
Hey, Tin Man.
干掉那个 我来搞这个
Take that one. I got this.
没有用
Nothing's working.
算了!
Screw it!
杰克逊! 装炸♥弹♥ 小心!
Jackson! Set the explosives, be careful!
好了 你们自♥由♥了 我们走吧!
All right, you're free, let's go!
我们要炸飞这里 快他妈闪人!
We're blowing the building, get the hell out!
亨德森的农场 走!
Henderson's farm, move!
走 走 走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
放轻松 放轻松 互相看着点
Take it easy, take it easy, look after each other.
海伦 你还好吗? - 马特 你还活着
Helen, are you all right? - Matt, you're alive.
大块头 来这里 来这里
Big fella, come here, come here.
跟她在一起 低着你的头
Stay with her, and keep your heads down.
去亨德森的农场
Henderson's farm, go.
该死
Shit.
我应该戴个头盔
I should have worn a helmet.
我需要你来掩护我
I need you to cover me.
你一个人去 你不要帮助
You're going alone. You don't want help.
这次不要
Not this time.
火力掩护!
Cover fire!
这里 你想要这个 嗯?
Here. You want this, huh?
过来拿
Come get it.
小样
Rookie.
够了
Enough.
把它给我 - 汉语 嗯?
Hand it to me. - English, huh?
干得好 那是反话
Well done. That was sarcasm.
你还没学会 不是吗?
You haven't learnt that yet, haven't you?
我们已经学了很多东西
We have learned many things.
宇宙每天都在变小
The universe grows smaller every day.
为你们高兴
Good for you.
哎 哎!
Uh-uh!
你们开枪 我就砸了这个 你们重头再来
You shoot me, I smash this, and you start again.
学到我们想让你们走了吗? - 你们什么都不懂
Learned we want you gone yet? - You understand nothing.
你们对力量一无所知 我们别无选择
You have no power and we have no choice.
总会有选择
There's always a choice.
我看过你们的世界 面目全非
I've seen your world, what's left of it.
地球人
Humans.
你们坚持着却是在毁掉这个星球
You cling to a planet you insist on destroying.
而我们已经从错误中吸取了教训
We learned from our mistakes.
我们的世界消失了
Our world is gone.
我们需要这里
We need this one.
如果杀戮才能生存 我们会的
If we must kill to survive, we will.
今天不行 - 地球人!
Not today. - Humans!
信♥号♥♥恢复 调动战斗机 立刻!
Comm's back up. Get those choppers over there now!
彼得!
Peter!
啊!
Ah!
去找你的家人 皮特 - 我不会丢下你的
Go get your family, Pete. - l'm not leaving you.
来吧 - 啊!
Come on. - Ah!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
彼得 趴下!
Peter, get down!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
上校派了空中支援! 老虎入瓮了!
Colonel's sending air support! Tigers are inbound now!
恶魔呼号♥ 这里是91-查理 火力打击 大火力!
Demon call sign, this is 91-Charlie. Fire mission, over. Hot smoke!
我们看到你的呼号♥
We see your call sign, send, over.
火力打击 呼号♥是在空旷战场弹坑中♥央♥
Fire mission, call sign is in the center of the cleared field in craters.
危险接近!
Danger close, over!
收到 危险接近 保持掩藏
Roger that. Danger close. Keep your heads down. Over.
掩藏!
Take cover!
来吧!
Come on!
[愚蠢的地球人] - 哟!
[speaking alien language] - Yo!
该死
Shit.
91-查理 我们看到大量敌军从西边向你接近
91-Charlie, we see you have a large enemy force coming from the west.
进来 进来 这里是马蒂·西蒙斯 - 结束
Come in. Come in, this is Matt Simmons. - Over.
我在工厂 我拿到武器了 那里有人吗?
I'm in the factory, I have the weapon. ls anyone out there?
重复一遍 这里是马蒂·西蒙斯 我拿到武器了
Repeat, this is Matt Simmons, I have the weapon.
我们在工厂 我们的逃生受阻 有人能听到吗?
We're in the factory, our escape is blocked. Can anyone hear me?
马特? - 阿米莉亚?
Matty? - Amelia?
哦 宝贝 听到你的声音真是太好了
Oh, baby, it's so good to hear your voice.
好的 听着 我拿到武器了 我在工厂
Okay, listen, I have the weapon, I'm in the factory.
我可以阻止他们
I could stop them.
不 不 马特 你放下它
No. No, Matt, you put that down.
你放下它 快离开那里
You put it down and you get out of there.
等等... 听着
Wait, just... listen.
你妈妈在亨德森的农场
Your mom is at Henderson's farm.
马特!
Matt!
我爱你!
I love you!
我爱你!
I love you!
马特! - 我爱你
Matt! - I love you.
该死
Shit.
马特!
Matt!
你杀不掉我们所有人
You cannot kill all of us.
你无法逃脱
You cannot escape.
让我们了结吧 现在
Let us finish this, now.
什么? 毁了这个伟大的对话?
What? And ruin this great conversation?
杰克逊!
Jackson!
该死
Shit.
快走 - 想再次抢头功?
Just go. - Trying to take the glory again?
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
凡妮莎需要你
Vanessa needs you.
凡妮莎死了 伙计 走
Vanessa is dead, man. Go.
很快见到你 伙计
See you soon, mate.
照顾我的小女孩 马特 好吗?
You take care of my little girl, Matt, okay?
你要照顾艾莉森 你听到了吗?
You take care of Allison, you hear me?
马特 你听到了吗? 你要照顾艾莉森 好吗?
Matt, you hear me? You take care of Allison, okay?
走 快走
Move. Move.
照顾我的小女孩!
Take care of my little girl!
你好好照顾她!
You take care of her!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
有转机了! 拿下他们!
Something is up! Let's take them down!
放下你们的武器
Put your weapons down.
放下武器!
Put them down!
珍妮! 塞缪尔!
Jenny! Samuel!
爸爸!
Dad!
哦!
Oh!
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
出色的工作 - 谢谢你 上校
Outstanding work. - Thank you, colonel.
呃 悉尼的行动组也最终突围了
The, uh, Sydney operation also broke through in the end,
所以 是的 我们开始反♥攻♥了
so, yeah, we're starting to push back.
马特?
Matt?
嘿
Hey.
杰克呢?
Where's Jacko?
现在怎么办?
What now?
他们剩下的人并不多了
There's not many of their species left.
他们到这里是因为这是他们最后的生存机会
They came here because it was their last chance to survive.
阿米莉亚 - 戴维斯
Amelia. - Davis.
我可以借你的刀吗?
Can I have your knife, please?
相信我
Trust me.
你们什么都留不下
You have nothing left here.
但你们可以
But you can.
你们愿帮助我们吗?
Will you help us?
你们愿帮助我们阻止这场战争 然后共处这个世界吗?
Will you help us stop this war, and share this world?
电影精选列表