走! - 啊!
Go! - Ah!
马库斯 发生了什么? 马库斯!
Marcus, what's happening? Marcus!
马库斯 你在做什么?
Marcus, what are you doing?
我不能 我不能! 我不能 我不能!
I can't, I can't! I can't, I can't!
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
他们在屠♥杀♥ 他们在屠♥杀♥
They're killing them all. They're killing them all.
这个 咬住 - 我知道!
Here, bite down on this. - I know!
你得保持安静! - 别喊了!
You gotta keep quiet! - Stop it!
请保持安静!
Please keep her quiet!
稳住 选好目标 - 阿诺德 他还活着吗?
Slow down. Choose your targets. - Arnold, is he alive?
丹尼斯 - 过来 留意六点钟方向
Dennis. - Come here, keep an eye on our six.
没关系 没关系!
It's okay. It's okay!
来吧! - 不 我不能! 我不能!
Come on! - No, I can't! I can't!
你可以的 继续 继续
You can do this. Keep going. Keep going.
哦 我的天! - 我们可以看到头了
Oh, my God! - We can see the head.
保持呼吸! - 你得听我的!
Keep breathing! - You gotta work with me!
他们会听到我们的! 他们会听到我们的!
They're gonna hear us! They're gonna hear us!
要出来了 你快做到了
It's coming. You're getting there.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
现在用力推
Push this kid out now.
该死!
Shit!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
别过来!
Get out of here!
没事的 只有你和我
It's okay. It's just you and me.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
哦 我的天! 没事的
Oh, my God! It's okay.
她要出来了 她要出来了
She's coming. She's coming.
爸爸! - 不!
Daddy! - No!
哦 我的天! 哦 我的天!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 宝宝! 你有一个女孩
Oh, a baby! You've got a baby girl.
是一个女孩 哦 真是太美了
It's a baby girl. Oh, it's so beautiful.
你有一个女孩
You have a baby girl.
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
操你!
Fuck you!
杰克逊会为你感到骄傲的
Jackson's gonna be so proud of you.
我要杀了你! 我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you! I'll kill you!
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
告诉杰克逊... - 是的?
Tell Jackson... - Yeah?
艾莉森
Allison.
凡妮莎?
Vanessa?
凡妮莎! 凡妮莎!
Vanessa! Vanessa!
哦 我的天! 哦 我的天!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 我的天! 好多血!
Oh, my God! There's a lot of blood!
爸爸! 这里好多血!
Dad! There's so much blood!
爸爸! 醒醒!
Dad! Wake up!
嘿 醒醒!
Hey, wake up!
醒醒!
Wake up!
拜托 拜托 - 没事的 会好的
Come on. Come on. -It's okay. It's gonna be fine.
你会没事的 - 拜托 现在
You're gonna be fine. - Come on, now.
她会...
She's gonna be...
爸爸!
Daddy!
醒醒 拜托!
Wake up, please!
爸爸!
Daddy!
醒醒!
Wake up!
澳州军队! 我们给你解围!
Australian Army! We're gonna get you out!
来! 这里! 快!
Come on! Here! Go!
来 伙计们! 起来! 快来 我们走! 我们走!
Come on, guys! Get up! Come on, let's go! Let's go!
快快快! 出去! 快 快!
Go, go, go! Move out! Go, go!
第二突击队 那里有人活着吗?
Second Commandos, anyone alive out there?
我说 还有人活着吗?
I said, anyone alive out there?
你们好吗?
You guys okay?
别动 我们会来找你们
Do not move, we'll come to you.
跟踪器运作良好 阿兹
Trackers are getting good, Az.
你看到什么 伙计?
What you got, mate?
11点方向 - 11点
11:00. - 11:00.
两百米 目标从左向右移♥动♥
Two hundred meters, target moving from left to right.
发生了什么? 贝拉 发生了什么?
What happened? Bella, what happened?
她死了吗? 凡妮莎死了吗?
Is she dead? ls Vanessa dead?
你们有医生吗? 有医生吗?
Do you have a medic? ls there a medic?
有医生吗? 这他妈是军队! 我们他妈需要医生!
Is there a medic? It's the fucking army! We need a fucking medic!
凡妮莎! 凡妮莎 不!
Vanessa! Vanessa, no!
贝拉 发生了什么?
Bella, what happened?
不 不 不! - 彼得 看着我
No, no, no! - Peter, look at me.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
她没死 拜托 醒一醒
She's not dead. Please wake up.
她走了 - 你什么意思她走了?
She's gone. - What do you mean she's gone?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哦!
Oh!
你们两个 带上这些人 现在就去
You two, take these guys out. Do that right now.
桃子罐头
Tinned peaches.
几个月来
For months now,
我们只能听到森林里的抵抗
all we've heard about is a resistance in the forest.
你们让我们继续前进
You kept us going.
这就是我们回到这里的原因
That's why we came back out here.
你们是英雄
You guys are heroes.
他头部受伤 谢谢你们
He took a hit to the head. Thank you.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
在你找到我的时候我刚发现这个
I found this just before you found me.
他们在种植这个 - 好的 不过我还是
They cultivated it. - All right. Jesus, I'll just,
我还是选择我的桃子
I'll stick with my peaches.
你知道那里到底发生了什么吗?
Do you know what's actually going on out there?
好了...
Well...
我们所有的城市要么被水淹没要么被毁掉了
All our cities are either flooded or destroyed,
他们的飞船影响了大气层
something to do with their ship being too close to our atmosphere.
政♥府♥领导人不见了 所有人都藏了起来
Government leaders are gone, everyone's in hiding.
我不知道你们这些人 但看起来...
I don't know about all you guys, but look...
现在军队在这里 我必须走了 我要继续...
The army's here now, I've got to get out of here, I've got to keep...
我要继续找他们
I've got to keep searching for them.
我们离开这 贝拉
We're out of here, Bella.
爸爸 我们不能离开
Dad, we can't leave.
皮特?
Pete?
贝拉 我们得... - 彼得
Bella, we gotta... - Peter.
我会和你一起回工厂 我们会解决这一切
I will go back to that factory with you, and we will finish this.
但拜托 请你留下来 好吗?
But please, please, can you stay?
什么工厂?
What factory?
镇上所有人被关在工厂
The factory's where they're holding everyone from our town.
我想我们该去找上校
I think we should see the CO.
元素侦察表明灰色部分是某种生物武器
Recon elements indicate that the grays have some kind of biological weapon.
那是一种毒素或病原体 显然旨在一劳永逸地消灭我们
It's a toxin or pathogen obviously designed to wipe us out once and for all.
我们终于确认它是在这个区域
We finally got confirmation it is at this particular grid reference.
就是你们的镇
It's your town.
那家工厂是这场战争中最具战略意义的目标之一
That factory is one of the most strategic targets in this war.
现在 我们的情报显示该武器就要被转移到悉尼
Now, our intel suggests that the weapon's been moved to Sydney,
所以那才是我们的重点攻击目标 戴维斯
so that's gonna be the focus of our major attack. Davis.
在悉尼袭击期间 我们要分散该处的注意力
During the Sydney assault, we wanna cause a distraction at the facility
并摧毁任何继续制♥造♥这种病毒的途径
and destroy any means to continue manufacturing this virus.
现在 你们的越狱计划就可以分散注意力
Now, your prison break plan could be that distraction.
现在 你们的队伍比任何人都清楚
Now, your team know the size, the layout,
那里的规模 布局 敌人的布防
the disposition of the enemy there better than anyone else.
如果你们能帮助戴维斯少校和他的人 这将非常有利
It would help the situation if you were to assist Major Davis and his men.
我们的首要任务是救我们的家人出来
Our first priority is to get our families out.
好吧 我的首要任务是尽可能多地挽救平民的性命
Well, my priority is to save as many civilian lives as is possible.
目前有50万无辜的人住在悉尼
And there are currently 500,000 innocent people living in Sydney.
他们像老鼠一样生活
They're living like rats.
我们将在14点向工厂进发
We are moving against the factory at 1400 hours.
如果你们加入 我们非常感谢
If you're in, you have our thanks.
如果没有 那么我们理解 决定是你们的
If not, then we understand. The decision's yours.
所以是时候了 所有人 几个月的计划
So this is it, everybody. Months of planning
所有我们还残留的战斗机 骑兵 见鬼的飞行员 该死的工兵
with every fighter, trooper, fucking pilot, goddamn sapper we have left,
就在今天做个了结
and it all comes down to today.
电影精选列表