该死!
Shit!
嘿! 嘿!
Hey! Hey!
过来! 嘿 伙计们!
Come here! Hey, guys!
这边!
This way!
珍妮! 塞缪尔!
Jenny! Samuel!
马蒂 马蒂! 我中枪了
Matty, Matty! I'm shot.
你得帮我 是动脉怎么办? 我他妈死定了
You gotta help me. What if it's an artery? I'm bloody toast.
嘿 这是你的车吗? - 是的
Hey, is this your van? - Yeah.
珍妮! 塞缪尔! - 我们走吧 我们走吧
Jenny! Samuel! - Let's go, let's go.
彼得! 彼得! 爸爸!
Peter! Peter! Dad!
嘿 那是你的女儿吗? 我们得走了! 我们走吧!
Hey, is that your daughter? We gotta go! Let's go!
我告诉他们在这里见我 没有他们我不能离开!
Yeah. I told them to meet me back here. I can't leave without them!
嘿 我保证会帮你找回家人
Hey, I promise you I'll help you get the rest of your family back,
但是现在我们必须走了 - 爸爸!
but right now we need to go. - Dad!
不然她就死了!
Or she is dead!
啊! 爸爸!
Ah! Dad!
上车
Get in.
快上来
Saddle up.
阿米莉亚! 来!
Amelia! Come on!
关上门! 关上门!
Close that! Close that!
凡妮莎! 快来! - 快 伙计! 发动汽车!
Vanessa! Come on! - Come on, man! Start the car!
是的 伙计 有点超载
Yeah, man. A bit of an exodus.
凡妮莎! - 阿米莉亚!
Vanessa! - Amelia!
在这里! 等等! 快来!
Over here! Wait! Come on!
我们快 快 快!
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们就到了!
We're getting close!
吉米 - 不!
Jimmy - No!
吉米! 吉米 起来!
Jimmy! Jimmy, come on!
杰克逊! 杰克逊 拜托! 杰克逊 我们得走了!
Jackson! Jackson, please! Jackson, we have to go!
吉米! - 拜托 杰克逊 放开他吧!
Jimmy! - Please, Jackson, leave him!
不 我不能留下他! 吉米!
No, I can't just leave him! Jimmy!
杰克逊 走吧! 拜托!
Jackson, get up! Please!
来吧 快!
Come on. Now!
吉米 - 上车! 上车!
Jimmy. - Get in! Get in!
该死
Shit.
走! 走! 离开这里!
Go! Go! Get out of here!
小心!
Careful!
哇! 我们冲过去!
Whoa! Let's go!
小心! - 走开! 我能行!
Watch out! - Get out of the way! I've got this!
快 快 快 快 快 快!
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
走开
Get out of the way.
左 左 左!
Left, left, left!
嘿 你叫什么名字?
Hey, what's your name?
彼得
Peter.
你确定这行吗 彼得?
You sure about this, Peter?
但愿如此
I hope so.
抓紧 - 哦 该死
Hold on. - Oh, shit.
嘿 你在做什么? - 不 没关系 没关系
Hey, what are you doing? - No, it's okay, it's okay.
我是一名护士 凡妮莎
I'm a nurse. Vanessa.
赛斯 97.1 你知道的 田园微笑 喜上眉梢
Seth, 97.1, you know, the country smile on your dial.
对不起 我不... - 哦 没关系 没人知道
Sorry, I don't... - Oh, that's all right, no one does.
谁能告诉我这他妈怎么回事?
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
这是一次恐怖袭击
It's a terrorist attack.
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗? 你伤着了吗?
Hey, babe, you okay? You hurt?
该死 我不喜欢这景象 - 哦 该死!
Shit. I don't like the look of this. - Oh, crap!
我们怎么办? - 冲过去!
What do we do now? - Keep going!
你们看到了吗? - 该死 它在我们身后!
Did anyone see that? - Shit, it's behind us!
还能再快吗? - 已经加速了
Can this thing go any faster? - This is going faster.
哦 我的天! 我们完了!
Oh, my God! We're doomed!
是我们的空军
That was Air Force, one of ours.
别熄火
Keep the engine running.
起来
Move.
嘿 哇哦 哇哦
Hey, whoa, whoa.
嘿 你觉得这是一个好主意吗
Hey, do you think this is a good idea,
就停在这里路中间
just stopping out here in the middle,
在这...开阔的 在... 天啊
in the, like, in the open, in the... Jesus.
天啊
Jesus.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
标志
Markings.
飞行员
Pilot.
如果飞行员还活着呢?
What if the pilot's still alive?
我不认为那是问题
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
为什么不?
Why not?
这不是人
It's not a man.
无人机 也许吧
Drone, maybe.
马特! 阿米莉亚!
Matt! Amelia!
回到车上
Get back in the van.
你在做什么? - 你留下 还是上来? 怎么回事?
What are you doing? - You staying, you coming? What's going on?
伙计 快他妈决定 - 马特
Dude, crap or get off the pot. - Matt.
开车 开车 别管他了
Just drive. Drive. Leave him.
马特? 马特 是你吗?
Matt? Matt, is that you?
哦
Oh.
见到你太他妈高兴了
Bloody good to see you.
我们现在都惨了 呃 小伙子们?
We're all up shit creek now, eh, boys?
丹尼斯?
Dennis?
你在阿诺德的货车后面做什么?
What the hell are you doing in the back of Arnold's Ute?
你知道跳上一辆行驶的汽车有多难吗?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to jump in the back of a moving car?
你受伤了? - 嗯?
Are you hurt? - Huh?
那不是我的 - 嘿 我认识你
That's not mine. - Hey, I know you.
两个星期前你偷了我的水果 不是吗?
You stole my fruit two weeks ago, didn't you?
小子 如果我他妈当时抓住你...
Boy, if I ever bloody catch you...
你真的想在这种情况下谈论那些水果吗?
Are you seriously blowing up over some fruit after what we've just seen?
而且 我知道我们可以藏哪
Besides, I know where we can hide.
那来吧
Come on, then.
祝你们好运 我们跟着你们
Good luck. We'll follow you.
嘿!
Hey!
我要我的小路 那更快
I used the bypass. It is quicker.
嘿 你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
奈斯 跟我说话 - 他们刚才向我们射击
Ness, talk to me. - They just started shooting.
我知道宝贝 - 每个人 我们的朋友 吉米
I know, babe. - Everyone, our friends, Jimmy.
杰克逊 我们要怎么办?
Jackson, what are we gonna do?
宝贝 没事了 好吗? 没事了 都过去了
Babe, it's okay. All right? It's okay. It's behind us now.
“花生”怎么办?
What about Peanut?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
进来吧
Just let yourselves in.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
哦 在镇子搞乱以前 这是一个老木材厂
Oh, it was an old timber mill before the town went to shit.
现在 欢迎来这破屋烂瓦
Now, welcome to Casa de Destitute.
还有多少人? - 为什么问这个?
How many more are there? - Why so interested?
嘿 安静
Hey, quiet.
我想知道你的计划是什么
I want to know what your plan is.
我的计划? - 是的
My plan? - Yeah.
你答应过 伙计 你答应会帮我找到我的家人
You promised, man. You promised you'd help me find my family.
放松 伙计 我正在想
Ease up, man. I'm working on it.
好吧 刚才残骸里你找到了什么?
Okay. Did you find anything at that crash?
外星人
Aliens.
杰克逊 我想今晚我们都受够了
Jackson, I think we've all been through enough tonight.
好了 只是 让我们都安顿一下 好吗?
All right. Just, let's all settle down, okay?
让我们盖好车 睡个好觉 然后我们早上弄个明白
Let's cover the cars, get some sleep, and we'll figure out the rest in the morning.
嗯嗯 - 你们休息吧
Mm-hmm. - You guys get some.
必须有人值班
Someone's gotta stay on watch.
我帮你一把 - 乐观点 所有人
I'll give you a hand. - Chin up, everyone.
我摆脱过比这更糟糕的情况
I got out of worse situations than this.
三次婚姻
Been married three times.
别他妈碰我东西
Don't touch my shit.
你刚才说的认真的?
You mean what you said in there?
什么?
Which part'?
你没事吧?
You all right?
我很好
I'm great.
帮他找到他的家人
About helping him find his family.
电影精选列表