哦! 不 放下我 - 想我了吗?
Oh! No, put me down. - You missed me, did you?
放下我 亲爱的 你知道我很想你
Put me down, honey. You know I did.
那么有什么急事吗? - 嗯...
So what's the big emergency? - Um...
嘿 杰克 今晚好运 伙计
Hey, Jack-o, good luck tonight, mate.
哦 谢谢 伙计 我们绝对会碾压他们
Oh, thanks, mate. We're gonna absolutely kill them.
对不起 我没有...你知道 我不好拒绝粉丝
Sorry, I didn't... you know I can't say no to my fans.
是的 我是你最大的粉丝
Well, I'm your biggest fan.
好的 听着 - 我在听
Okay, listen. -l'm listening.
我只是... - 我听着呢 - 我怀孕了
I just... I'm pregnant. -l'm all ears, babe.
你...你什么? - 我怀孕了
You... you're what? - l'm pregnant.
你确定?
You sure?
是的 杰克逊 我很确定
Yes, Jackson, I'm pretty sure.
那真是...太美妙了 - 哦!
That's... that's amazing. - Oh!
哦 等等 我没伤到宝宝吧?
Oh, wait, wait, I didn't hurt the baby?
嘿 我相信这还好
Hey, I'm sure it's fine.
嘿 你在那里好吗?
Hey, how you doing in there?
好了 宝贝 它听不到你的 现在就像花生那么大
Okay, babe, it can't hear you. It's, like, the size of a peanut.
嘿 是啊 但是多么神奇的花生 - 哦
Hey, yeah, but what a peanut. - Oh.
在干什么呢? - 呃 我们在 呃 看着我们的新成员
What's all this then? - Uh, we are, uh, starting our own team.
噢! 嗨! 恭喜恭喜! - 谢谢你 兄弟
Oh, hey! Congratulations! - Thank you, man.
谢谢你 吉米 啊!
Thank you, Jimmy. Ah!
什么...那是什么鬼?
What... what the hell was that?
不知道 但是 我们 嗯 最好开始准备了 对吧?
Don't know, but, we, um, better get going, yeah?
是的 我会去那里见你们 我需要换衣服
Yeah, I'll see you guys out there. I just have to change.
是的 - 再见 宝贝...宝贝们
Yeah. - Bye, baby... babies.
再次祝贺 奈斯 - 谢谢 吉米 祝你们好运
Congratulations again, Ness. - Thanks, Jimmy, good luck.
谢谢 再见 - 再见
Thank you. See ya. - See ya.
你好
Hello.
呃 苹果?
Uh, apples?
我要向你们保证 给我和我的政党投票
I wanna reassure you that a vote for me and my party
对这个城镇而言是再好不过了
will be the best thing that can happen to this town.
我们出♥台♥了一系列政策和各项举措
We've got policies in place and initiatives worked out
鼓励全民创业
to encourage industry back into the community,
这将创造更多的就业
which will create more jobs.
天啊
Jesus.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
抱歉
Sorry.
哦 你在这儿
Oh, there you are.
感谢你今晚过来 人们喜欢你
Thanks for coming tonight. People love you
大家需要些有趣的事情 对吧?
and they need all the enjoyment they can get, right?
先是工厂关闭 然后这该死的修路
First the factory closes, and then this damn bypass.
呃 我们都希望你不要在工地忙太久
Uh, we all hope you aren't out there helping in the construction too much.
呃... - 对吧? 你呢?
Uh... - Right? Are you?
呃 你的头怎么样了?
Uh, how's the, uh, the head?
你今晚没问题吧?
You gonna be all right tonight?
不要 呃 不要自杀啊
Don't, uh, don't kill yourself out there.
我不会的 - 你 你知道...你知道我的意思
I won't. - You, you know... you know what I meant.
晚上好
And good evening,
女士们 先生们 美女们帅哥们
ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys,
你们听到的是赛斯·格里姆斯来自97.1
you're with Seth Grimes from 97.1,
田园微笑 喜上眉梢
the Country Smile on your dial.
工作日7点到11点欢迎收听
Catch me 7:00 to 11:00 weekdays.
在这个美好的夜晚 我们的凶悍考拉队
Now it's a perfect evening for our own Drop Bears
将对阵笑翠鸟队 为了慈善募捐
to take on the Kookaburras in this match for charity.
哦 等一下 女士们 先生们
Oh, wait, hold the phone, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚我们有一位特殊的球员上场
We have a, uh, special player out on the field tonight.
曾经的重量级 自身的大块头
A blast from the past, the big man himself.
挥动你们的双手 欢迎前队长马蒂·西蒙斯
Put your hands together for the ex-captain, Matty Simmons.
加油 马蒂! 喔!
Go, Matty! Whoo!
喔! - 耶!
Whoo! - Yeah!
加油 马蒂!
Go, Matty!
嘿 大块头 我想你 呃 忘了你的头盔
Hey, big man. I think you, uh, forgot your helmet.
这很有趣
That's funny.
看 伙计 有一个从墨尔本过来的猎头
Look, mate, there's a talent scout up here from Melbourne,
所以 给我让路 好吗?
so just stay out of my way, all right?
鸡♥巴♥
Dickhead.
好了 集♥合♥ 小伙子们! 集♥合♥
Okay, bring it in, lads! Bring it in.
我不知道为什么 为什么我们要让她自己跑掉
I don't know why, why we let her run off on her own.
因为她是贝拉
Because it's Bella.
怎么 你觉得我们会在看台上看到她
What, do you think we're gonna find her under the grandstand
和一个乡村汉约会吗?
making out with the town hunk?
不 - 妈妈 看
No. - Mom, look.
无论如何 也许我该去找找她
Anyway, maybe I'll have a look around for her.
我会回车上见你们
I'll meet you guys back at the van.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
现在开球
And there's the bounce.
西蒙斯拿到了球
Simmons takes it in hand.
吉米·斯泰尔斯大脚远射
Big kick there from Jimmy Stiles.
起来! 起来 宝贝!
Get up! Get up, baby!
杰克逊飞身起跳! 漂亮
Flying above the pack there, Jackson! Amazing.
毫无疑问 射门进球
And makes no mistake putting it through the sticks.
西蒙斯这个半场的预热有点慢 但会有更多的
Simmons a little slow to warm up this quarter, but there's more to come.
耶!
Yes!
看 你得到了泰迪熊 - 谢谢
Look, you get the teddy bear. - Thank you.
每个人都能赢
Everyone's a winner.
耶 鸡尾酒
Yeah. Cocktails.
看起来笑翠鸟队开始控制了球
Looks like the Kookaburras are starting to take control.
西蒙斯 抢球!
Simmons, pick it up!
好了 上 - 好了?
Okay, go. - Ready?
哦!
Oh!
该死 - 传的他妈什么?
Shit. - What the hell was that?
滚吧 小白脸 - 什么?
Piss off, blondie. - What?
哇 新老队长之间产生了言语冲突
Whoa. And there's some heated words there from the old and new captains.
他们... - 你们两个分开 拜托
There's... - You two break it up. Come on.
我们落后两球
We're down by two.
哦 贝拉 你在这
Oh, Bella, there you are.
你知道你妈妈有多担心吗?
Have you any idea how worried your mom is?
我给她发了短♥信♥ 镇上没信♥号♥♥
I texted her. Town has no reception.
好吧 听着 在剩下的旅行中 我们待在一起 好吗?
Well, look, for the rest of the trip, let's just stay together, okay?
不要自己乱逛
No wandering off on your own.
你以为刚回到我们的生活就可以开始指教我们?
Think you can just come back into our lives and start telling us what to do?
什么? 发生了什么?
What? What's happened?
慈善演出
Charity gigs.
不要吧 赛斯 不要吧
No more, Seth, no more.
什么? 这是什么? 你们知道怎么回事吗?
What? What's this? Do you know anything about this?
不 一点也不
No, not at all.
马库斯 那是什么?
Marcus, what is that?
找掩护!
Take cover!
待在这! 待在这! 待在这! 马特!
Stay! Stay here! Stay here! Matt!
凡妮莎 待在那里!
Vanessa, stay there!
跑 吉米! 快快快快! 快!
Run, Jimmy! Go, go, go, go! Go!
马特! 马特! 马库斯!
Matt! Matt! Marcus!
阿米莉亚! - 马库斯 过来!
Amelia! - Marcus, come here!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking in alien language]
来 嘿 这边
Come on. Hey, this way.
贝拉! - 爸爸!
Bella! - Daddy!
贝拉!
Bella!
贝拉 贝拉 我们快跑! 我们快!
Bella, Bella, let's run! Let's go!
马库斯 这...? - 你妈妈在哪? 海伦呢?
Marcus. What the...? - Where's your mom? Where's Helen?
你妈妈在哪? - 啊!
Where's your mom? - Ah!
妈妈! - 等等 等等 等等 等等!
Mom! - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你妈妈在哪? 该死 - 妈妈 妈妈!
Where's your mom? Shit. - Mom, Mom!
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
妈妈! 马特 马特 放开我!
Mom! Matt, Matt, let me go!
让我...妈妈!
Let me... Mom!
妈妈! - 我们快走
Mom! - Let's go.
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
躲开!
Get out of there!
快走 快走!
Move, move!
我们要去哪儿? - 除了这里 孩子
Where are we gonna go? - Anywhere but here, kid.
电影精选列表