不再重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
你应该试试 你应该扔掉些东西
You should try it. You should chuck something in.
什么? - 扔些东西进去
What? - Chuck something in.
这是一个新世界 所以任何与旧世界有关的东西...
It's a new world. So anything connected to the old world...
来吧 试下 你有什么?
Go on, try it. What have you got?
你这里成千上万个口袋
You got a thousand pockets in this thing.
你肯定有什么东西 - 不 我没...
You gotta have something in here. - No. I don't...
有什么...这是什么?
What have... what's this?
很好 太棒了 就它了
Okay, nice. Try it.
相信我
Trust me.
哦 我的天! 哦 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
很好
Nice.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
实际上 我有些东西给你
Actually, I've got something for you.
它可能非常有价值的
It might be of value.
那是什么? - 打开它
What is it? - Open it.
这是我吗? - 嗯
Is that me? - Hmm.
所以几个世纪以来他们一直在观察我们 就是...计划?
So they've been watching us for centuries, just... planning?
他们为什么等了这么久?
Why did they wait so long?
他们想要什么并不重要
It doesn't really matter what they want.
他们的计划可不考虑我们的迟疑
Their plans don't include us hanging around.
你知道我们要做什么 对吧?
You know what we have to do, huh?
我们要做什么?
What do we have to do?
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 彼得 你要做什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Peter, what are you doing?
没错 我让你加入是想要你的家人回来 但这太疯狂了
Right, I get you want your family back. But this is nuts.
看 让我们星球恢复的唯一方法就是把他们杀得足够多
Look, the only way to get our planet back is to kill enough of them
直到他们失去了战斗的意志 - 你不了解他们
until they lose the will to fight. - You don't know them.
这东西有信息 这东西可以帮助我们
This thing has information, this thing can help us.
我们不知道那里发生了什么 皮特
We don't know what's going on out there, Pete.
我知道如果你不让开会发生什么
I know what will happen if you don't get out of my way.
马特 皮特 皮特
Matt, Pete, Pete.
冷静一下 冷静下来 好吧?
Just calm down. Calm down, all right?
[愚蠢的地球人]
[speaking alien language]
你不喜欢这个? 滚! - 皮特!
You don't like it? Piss off! - Pete!
你感到骄傲吗?
Are you proud of yourself?
你呢 孩子?
What about you, boy?
你为什么不滚回你该属于的监狱?
Why don't you piss off back to jail where you belong?
听着
Listen up.
我们要去工厂
We're going back to the factory.
我们要救我们的人出来
We're getting our people out.
有志愿者做后援吗? - 让我去
Any volunteers to go on a supply run? - Let me go.
我已经列出了镇上人的名单 - 你姐姐呢?
Got a list of every person from town. - Where's your sister?
她独自离开了 - 我准备好了 马特
She left on her own. -l'm ready, Matt.
所以叫你来 拿上你的装备 孩子
That's why you're coming with us. Get your gear, kid.
那么 你怎么给阿米莉亚说 嗯?
So, what are you gonna say to Amelia, huh?
阿米莉亚不在这里
Amelia's not here.
我们刚从另一个通宵守夜回来
We've just gotten back from another all-nighter.
我们累了 - 那就不要去
We're tired. - Then don't go.
马特 这些人都筋疲力尽了
Matt, these guys are exhausted.
他们去那里会出错的
They're gonna make mistakes out there.
我们要么战要么死
We fight or we die.
我受够了生不如死 伙计
I'm sick of digging graves, man.
你呢?
How about you?
来吗?
Coming?
嘿 不 我们说过的
Hey, no, we talked about this.
是的 但为了宝宝 好吗?
Yeah, but the baby, all right?
我们需要物资
We need supplies.
小心 好吗? - 我会小心的
Be careful, okay? - I'll be careful.
快点回来 宝贝
Be back soon, baby.
我要和你说两句
You and I need to have a little talk.
是吗? 你杀完囚犯了?
Yeah? You done killing prisoners?
别自作聪明 孩子
Don't be smart, boy.
她是我的小女孩 - 哦 哦 对 那个
She's my little girl. - Oh. Oh, right, that.
好的 怎么了?
Okay. What?
嘿 我是她的继父 也许我有点过分保护
Hey, I'm her stepdad, maybe I'm a little overprotective.
但我不喜欢你这样的傻瓜
But what I don't like is some shithead like you
趁机耍小聪明
taking advantage of an opportunity.
好吧 我不知道你想让我说什么 皮特
Well, I don't know what you want me to say, Pete.
那些只是图画
They're just drawings.
你这就快了 小子 你这就快了
You are this close, mate. You are this close.
嘿 奈斯 奈斯 奈斯
Hey, Ness, Ness, Ness.
你没事吧?
You all right?
你还好吗?
You okay?
离她远点 听见了吗?
Just stay away from her, okay?
没事 你可以进去
It's all right. You can go inside.
好的 进去 请扶我进去 哦!
All right. Get inside. Get inside, please. Oh!
我扶着你 我扶着你 - 哦
I got you. I got you. - Oh.
贝拉! - 没事
Bella! - It's okay.
看着我 没事的
Look at me. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
哦! - 好的 呼吸 呼吸
Oh! - Okay. Breathe. Breathe.
凡妮莎 来这里 - 好的
Vanessa, over here. - Okay.
呼吸 来 - 你还好吗?
Breathe. Come on. - You okay?
杰克逊在哪里? - 他出去了 他们都去了
Where's Jackson? - He's out on a run. They all are.
没关系 我们会帮忙的 - 赛斯 赛斯
It's okay. We're gonna help. - Seth, Seth.
去找人帮忙 任何人 护士
Go out and find someone who can help, anybody, a nurse.
她就是护士 你有两个孩子 你一定有经验
She is a nurse. You've had two kids. You must know something.
听着 两个都不是我的
Look, I wasn't there for either of them.
没事 我会告诉你们怎么办 好吗?
All right. I'm gonna walk you through this, okay?
好的
Okay.
我去找杰克逊 - 哦! 好的
I'll go find Jackson. - Oh! Okay.
好的 用力推
Okay. Squeeze as hard as you like.
发生了什么? - 她要生了
What's going on? - Her baby's coming.
哇哦 嘿 奈斯
Whoa. Hey, Ness.
没关系 - 贝拉
It's okay. - Bella.
我在这里 - 好的
I'm here. - Okay.
放轻松
Just relax.
没关系 你可以做到
It's all right, you can do this.
凡妮莎 告诉我需要什么 - 我想等杰克逊
Vanessa, tell me what you need. - I wanna wait for Jackson.
是 是 是 丹尼斯会找到他的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dennis is gonna get him.
我可以等杰克逊吗? - 这个宝宝不...
Can I just wait for Jackson? - This baby isn't...
拜托 我需要杰克逊 - 这个宝宝不会等
Please, I need Jackson here. - This baby isn't gonna wait.
贝拉 看看 怎么样了?
Bella, have a look. What's happening?
快生了
It's happening.
来吧 贝拉
Come on. Bella.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 就是这样
Breathe, breathe, breathe. That's it.
来得太快了 - 好姑娘 加油
It's happening too fast. - Good girl. Come on.
有些不对劲 这太快了 出问题了
Somethings wrong. It's happening too fast. Something's wrong.
没事的 你很好 你很好
It's okay. You're okay. You're okay.
没人听我说 - 你可以做到
No one's listening to me. - You can do this.
能拿的都拿上 孩子
Everything you can carry, kid. Move it.
20分钟内我要那辆越野车 杰克逊
I want that 4x4 stripped in 20 minutes, Jackson.
马特 暴风雨来了 我们还有很长的路要走
Matt, the storm's setting in. We're a long way out.
我们先走吧 好吗? - 我们在努力
Let's just get out of here, all right? - We're pushing on.
什么?
What?
凡妮莎!
Vanessa!
杰克逊 杰克逊 不!
Jackson.Jackson,no!
杰克逊! 你左边!
Jackson! On your left!
挺住 老头 不要死在我这
Come on, old man. Don't you die on me.
上! - 啊!
Go! - Ah!
马特! - 你能做到 加油
Matt! - You can do this. Let's go.
该死 - 跑!
Shit. - Run!
我们快离开这里 - 带我出去 带我出去!
Let's get out of here. - Get me out. Get me out!
贝拉 拿上枪! - 我拿了!
Bella, grab the blaster! -I've got it!
没事的
It's okay.
赛斯 拿着枪 赛斯
Seth. Grab the gun, Seth.
贝拉 来这里 - 好的
Bella, over here. - Okay.
你很好 你很好
You're good. You're good.
抓住他的腿! 拉 拉 拉!
Grab his leg! Move, move, move!
电影精选列表