不要紧
I'm okay.
没关系 就平局吧
No, it's fine. It's a tie game.
好 所以
Okay, so...
我喜欢你的新造型
Liking the new look.
跟你很搭 亚伯
Really suits you, Abel.
你这臭绑匪
You kidnapping puto.
真可爱
Cute.
你干的那档事 可真的惹出大♥麻♥烦
You really lit a fuse when you did that.
不对
No.
是你惹出大♥麻♥烦
I think you did that
你低估了我
the moment you underestimated me.
我被大家欺负
See, I've been pushed around
太久了
for long enough.
从现在起
So, from now on,
我才是老大
I'm the fucking man.
这小镇归我管
And this is my fucking town.
把枪交给我
So give me your guns,
走在前面回到车上
walk in front of me back to the car,
也许我会饶过你们
and maybe I'll get you out of this.
也许
Maybe.
要是我们拒绝呢
What if we say no?
那就全面开战
All hell breaks loose.
那就开战吧 没错
Yeah, we'll take that.
他真是个麻烦鬼
What an ass pain he is.
毙了他 收到
Take him out. Copy that.
快上 快上 快上
Move in! Go, go, go!
来吧 快上
快上
Go, go, go!
爱 炙热无比
♪ Love is a burning thing
它制♥造♥了光环
♪ And it makes a fiery ring
你的欲望被束缚
♪ Bound by wild desire
去他的 快上
Fuck him up! Go, go, go!
我陷入了爱的火环
♪ I fell into a ring of fire
我陷入了
♪ I fell into...
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
松开刹车
我已沉沦
♪ I went down, down, down...
什么情况
Huh?
天啊
Oh, God!
爱的火环
♪ The ring of fire The ring of fire
爱是美好的东西
♪ The taste of love is sweet
当我们惺惺相惜
♪ When hearts like ours meet
我为你神魂颠倒
♪ I fell for you like a child
火在
♪ Ooh, but the fire
漫山遍野燃烧
♪ The fire went wild
上吧
Let's go!
我陷入了
♪ I fell into
爱的火环
♪ A burning ring of fire
我已沉沦
♪ I went down, down, down
火焰升得更高
♪ And the flames went higher...
可恶
Oh, shit.
开火
Open fire!
上吧
Move.
嘿 大伙儿
Hey, fellas.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我陷入了爱的火环
♪ I fell into a burning ring of fire
我已沉沦
♪ I went down, down, down
火焰升得更高
♪ And the flames went higher
你躲不了
You can't hide!
他在射程内 快上
There he is! Ball pit! Go! Go!
快射他
Shoot!
它燃烧
♪ And it burns, burns...
干掉他
Fuck him up!
惨了
Shit.
爱的火环
♪ The ring of fire
威特 水池见
Hey, Wyatt, meet me at the pool.
我正赶去
I'm on my way.
快啊 快上
小心背后
Watch the six!
嘿 乖狗狗
Hey. Good boy.
我欠你一次 快走吧
Yeah. I owe you one. Go. Run.
来吧 快走
Get over there! Go!
去死吧
Fuckin' hell!
逮到你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you now, motherfucker.
你死定了 老头
You're gonna die, old man.
你这混帐东西
You motherfucker.
看到目标
Got eyes.
搞什么
Huh? What the fuck?
嘿 哈奇
Hey, Hutch!
老爸 掩护我
Dad, cover me!
老爸
Dad!
去你的
Fuck you!
他在那里 还没死 干掉他
There he is! Still not dead! Take him out!
快上
We got him!
老爸
Dad!
别放任何人出来
Whoever's in there, never leaves.
曼赛家族守则
The Mansell's family directives.
第八条
Eighth principle:
让恐惧在黑暗中成为你的力量
In darkness, let fear enhance your strike.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
把挑战化为机会
Turn challenge into opportunity.
第五条守则
The fifth principle.
哇哦 嘿
Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, man.
别这么做
Don't do this.
我只是奉命行事 小子
I'm just doing my job, kid.
麦斯
Max!
保护珊咪
Protect Sammy!
我最后一个敌人 被我斩首了
Last man to challenge me, I took his head.
接招
Peekaboo.
别用开山刀对付武士刀
Don't bring a machete to a fucking katana duel.
那是第一条守则
That's principle number one.
别杀我
Please... don't k- kill me.
怎样 侄子
What's up, nephew?
你♥爸♥会以你为傲 布雷迪
Your father would be proud of you, Brady.
威特
Wyatt.
嘿
Hey.
我腿中枪了
I got shot in the fucking leg.
靠
Ah, fuck.
用力压住
All right, just hold that on there.
谢了
Thanks.
好了
All right.
装好子弹了 好
Loaded. Ready to rock.
我要去看我老爸
I'm gonna check on my dad.
好
All right.
老爸
Dad?
兰蒂娜
Lendina?
你是谁派来的
Who sent you?
没有人
Nobody.
我来跟家人创造回忆
I'm here with my family, making memories.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我是冲着你来的
I'm here for you.
我喜欢我小小的帝国
You know, I like this little empire of mine.
你这特务或是顾家男人 这不重要
Operative or a family man, it doesn't fucking matter
因为我不喜欢的是
because what I don't like
想要破坏我内心平静的人
is people who try to fuck up my peace of mind.
但我就是这么疯癫
But, you know, I'm just like that.
真没想到
Well, well, well.
这位创造回忆先生
If it isn't Mr. Making Memories.
你不是该在沙滩喝迈泰调酒吗
What happened to mai tais on the beach?
你不管去哪里
You just go and leave
偏偏要
a trail of destruction...
留下大搞破坏的痕迹
电影精选列表