多久 24小时
For how long? 24 hours.
这是热狗兑换券
Here's a coupon for hot dogs.
下次再来 抱歉
Come again. Sorry.
逊毙了
Lame.
我要闪了 孩子们
I'm out of here, kids.
我要去看小木屋
Checking out the old lodge.
热狗
Hot dogs.
我们大家一起去度暑假
♪ We're all going On a summer holiday...
史基纳餐馆
52号♥ 好了
Number 52's up!
哈利 老爸拿食物来了
Harry, Dad's bringing the food!
哟 怎样 哈奇
Yo, what's up, Hutch?
这是超赞的曼赛家庭假期
Hey! It's the great Mansell's family vacation, boys.
你们看到小木屋就知道
Wait till you see the lodge.
会有比热狗更大的蚊子
You'll see mosquitos bigger than this hot dog.
你有毛病吗 老兄
Something wrong, pal?
有问题吗
You got a problem?
没有 抱歉
Uh, no, I'm sorry.
我在想事情
I was just thinking.
盯着执法人员看很没礼貌
You know, it's not polite to eyeball the law.
抱歉 警官
Uh, sorry, Officer.
我是警长
It's "Sheriff."
我犯了法吗
Did I do something wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有吗
Did you?
哈奇
Um, Hutch?
一切都没事
Everything's good, hon.
好吧
Okay.
曼赛
Mansell?
对 就是我
Uh, yeah, that's me.
热狗好了 谢了
Hot dogs are ready. Thanks.
不客气 太好了
You're welcome. Fantastic. All right.
请慢用 谢了
Enjoy. Thanks.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
值得等待 大家看看
Worth the wait, and look what we got.
电子游乐场的优♥惠♥券
Coupon for the arcade.
为了招揽生意
That's how they get ya.
他们想赚钱嘛 给我看看
That's how they get ya. Can I see it?
好了
All right.
四大类食物一口搞定
All four food groups in one place.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
拿好 不客气 谢谢
Here you go. You bet. Thank you.
噢 太难玩了
Oh, this is so hard.
电子游乐场
我想跟你谈谈比赛被打到眼睛的事
I wanted to talk to you about that shiner you got in the game.
我真搞不懂这比赛
I didn't get it in the game.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what's that?
我不是比赛时被打到的
I said I didn't get it in the game.
但你被犯规了 对吧
But you got fouled, though, right?
别问了
Dad, can you just stop?
好吗
Can I just... okay?
我只想玩游戏
Can I just play the game?
没什么大不了
It's not a big deal, all right?
过来看看
我赢了 所以 哈奇
I won, so... Hutch!
那可不行
That doesn't make it...
好吧 快来跟赢家比赛
Yeah? Um, play the winner.
马上就过去
Okay. I'll be right there.
晚点再谈 好吗
Um, we- we will talk about this more later, okay?
一定要 好
For sure. Yep.
我想知道他怎么操作的
I know how to do this!
真帅耶
He's so cute.
各位小朋友好
Howdy, girls and boys.
夏日天堂的电子游乐场强强滚
It's sizzling here in Plummerville's ultimate arcade,
应有尽有的娱乐中心 老少咸宜
the one-stop entertainment center...
你们要兑换票吗
You guys want some tickets?
打地鼠机有
好啊
Um, sure.
特别优♥惠♥
四枚代币
拿去 谢谢
Thanks. Here.
能玩三次
我有一大堆 嘿 布雷迪
I have a bunch. Hey, Brady.
你干嘛全都送人
Why'd you give them all away?
我还有很多 来吧
I have plenty, dude. Come on.
半小时后就是欢乐时光
In less than half an hour is our happy hour.
现在谁厉害
Who got the power?
看看我们
Look at us.
像专家一样解压
We're decompressing like pros.
是啊 慢慢进入状况了
Yeah. We're getting there.
那是一只獾吗 对
Is that a badger? Yup.
来吧 麦斯
Come on, Max. Max.
我要那个 好
That one. All right.
嘿 谢了
Hey. Thanks.
宅男
Nerd.
你用兑换票把妹吗
You getting some Nerds with your tickets, nerd?
怎么了
What's up?
向我道歉
Tell me you're sorry.
为什么
For what?
因为你撩我马子
For hitting on my girl.
你给她票 谢谢
You're giving her tickets, man.
不客气
我叫你滚呢
What if I tell you to fuck off?
那算道歉吗
That count?
知道我是谁吗
Know who I am?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你要哭哭吗
Oh, what, are you gonna cry?
你这漂亮的都市男孩
What, you don't... you don't want another shiner
不想再被扁吧
on your... your pretty city boy face, do you?
啊
Aw.
嘿
Hey.
噢
Oh! Oh!
你敢碰我妹 放开他
Fucking touch my sister! Let him go!
你这痞子想干嘛
What are you doing, you punk?
来我的店里打架
Coming into my house, starting a fight?
给我乖乖别动
Now settle the fuck down!
爸 出去
Hey. No, Dad, Dad, Dad. Get out.
这人♥渣♥扯断布偶的头 给我滚
This piece of shit... Get out of here right now!
怎么回事 他是你儿子
What happened? Hey, is that your kid?
对 是他先惹事的
Yeah. Well, he's starting shit.
才没有
He's not starting anything.
到处都有摄像头
I have cameras all over this place.
你们一家人再不滚
If you don't get your family out of here right now...
冷静点 我就跟你单挑
Calm down. ...you and I are gonna have a problem.
好啊 放马过来 住手
Yeah, we are gonna have- Hey!
我们要走了
We're leaving.
听到吗 好了
You hear me? Oh, okay.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go. Okay. Yeah. All right.
听老婆的话 老头 为什么
Listen to your wife, old man. Why? Why?
不 我什么都没做 是他先惹事
No, Mom, I didn't do shit. This guy did all of it.
手没事吧 我的布偶
Yo, how's your arm? My badger.
别管了
Leave it.
哎呀
Ouch.
布雷迪 等等
Man. Brady, hold up.
不 我只想 等等
No, I just want... Hold up, sweetie.
我只想走
I just want to go.
布雷迪
Brady.
怎么了 我忘了我的手♥机♥
What? I left my phone.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
不 哈奇 不要
No, Hutch. Hutch, no!
不要 不要
No, no, no, no,
不要
no, no, no.
看是谁决定来 噢 靠
Well, look who decided to... Oh, shit!
想逞英雄吗 老头
Hey! Trying to be a hero, big man?
电影精选列表