你跟哈奇说过话 晚点再说 快闪吧
You-you talked to Hutch? Talk later. Got to move.
好
Okay.
自自然然地
Walk in...
走进去
real smooth.
保持冷静
Keep everything room temp.
对
Yeah.
别让情况升温
No escalating.
要让情况降温
De-escalate.
以身作则
Lead by example.
各位 这是场误会
"Hey, fellas. What a mix-up."
这批货很多
It's a big shipment, but...
但我保证下次会更多
I guarantee you we can do more next time.
只是那些油画很难搞
Except those paintings are a bitch.
但你们得看看这个
But you got to see what's in here.
这是大姐大特别要求的
Here is the special thing the boss lady asked for.
威特的惯儿子
Wyatt's spoiled son.
等等
Wait! Wait!
不 等等
No! Wait!
我要你们转告大姐大
Now, I want you to tell the boss that I said
我很乐意为她服务 好吗
it was a pleasure to be of service. Okay?
听懂了吗
You understand?
嘿
Hey!
还是需要找个翻译
Or do I need to get a fucking translator?
我需要找个翻译
I need to get a fucking translator.
嘿 各位
Hey, fellas.
搞屁啊 你是怎么进来的
What the fuck? How did you get in here?
开门走进来
The door.
那是汽油吗
Is that gasoline?
你很聪明
You're quick.
易燃爆裂物
我大可以一把火烧掉这些钱
Now, listen, I could torch this money, it'd go up in a flash and
桶子里的东西也会爆♥炸♥
whatever's in those barrels would go boom,
你们多半都死路一条
and most of you wouldn't make it out of here.
就算逃过一命也得向兰蒂娜交代
And those who do will have to answer to Lendina
我猜这全是她的
I'm guessing this is all hers.
你到底想怎样
So then what the fuck do you want?
好吧
Okay, well...
我要休息一阵子
I want a break.
休息
A break?
我只想好好度个假
I just want a fucking break.
如果我走出去
So if I walk out of here,
你就放过我和我家人
you leave me and my family alone,
我只有这个要求
'cause that's all I want.
让情况降温
To de-escalate this.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你一出现就把我手下送进急诊室
From the moment you've shown up, you've put my men in the fucking ER.
你不可能只是顾家男人
There's no way you are just some family man.
让情况降温 去你的
De-escalate? Fuck you.
你来之前普拉莫维尔镇好得很
Plummerville was A-OK before you showed up.
不管我去哪
Wherever I go...
我大可以轻易地杀死你
I could so easily kill you right now.
但是
But...
算你走运
You're lucky.
老子我今天心情好
You catch me on a good day.
滚吧
Go.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
趁我反悔之前
Go before I change my mind.
把他拉起来
Fucking pick him up.
真是的
Jesus.
不要 救命 拜托
No! Help me!
救救我
Help me!
不要
No!
不要
你真的把我惹毛了
You're on my last fucking nerve.
我叫你滚
I told you to get the fuck out...
这家伙是什么人
Who the fuck is this guy?
不
等等
Wait! Wait!
住手 不
哇靠
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
站住 王八蛋
Stop, motherfucker!
如果我统治了这个世界
♪ If I ruled...
靠 靠
Fuck! Fuck!
每一天都仿若春天降临
♪ Every day would be the first day of spring
易燃液体
每颗心都歌♥颂一首新歌♥
♪ Every heart would have a new song
靠 靠
Fuck! Fuck!
我们将歌♥唱
♪ And we'd sing of the joy
每天清晨的快乐
♪ Every morning would bring
如果我
♪ If I...
我们损失多少
How much did we lose?
一切
Everything.
现金 化学品 生物武器箱
The cash, the chemicals. The bio-case.
不
No.
全部
All of it.
杀光我们的人 带走威特的儿子
Wiped out all our men and got away with Wyatt's son.
这个疯子是谁
Who is this zealot?
什么都查不到
Nothing about him is turning up.
有一件怪事
There is one oddity.
他带家人去那里
He had a family with him.
我最值钱的一批货被炸掉
My valuable shipment was blown up by a man
对方只是一个游客 跟家人一起度假
who's a tourist on a fucking family vacation?
大家都不遵守游戏规则吗
Does nobody play by the rules anymore?
我的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
我不知道你是谁 但你越界了 混♥蛋♥
I don't know who the fuck you are, but you crossed a line, asshole.
警长打来
Sheriff.
你知道他是谁吗
What do you know about this threat?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
但我把照片传给你
But I sent you the pictures.
他们也还没退房♥
And they haven't checked out of the hotel.
你最好多带些人手
You might want to bring some others, all right?
你到底能带多少你的士兵过来 因为他
H- How many of your... I guess soldiers can you bring with you because he's--
给我闭嘴
Oh, shut the fuck up.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
这家伙是白♥痴♥
This guy's an idiot.
嘿 儿子
Hey, son.
看看是谁来了
Look who finally shows up.
老爸 大家都没事吧
Hey, Dad. Everybody good?
大家都很好
Oh, everybody's doing great.
你儿子是砍柴专家
Your son swings an axe like a pro.
爸
Dad.
珊咪 你去了哪
Sammy. Where were you?
布雷迪 那是麦斯
Oh, hey, Brady, that's Max.
我带他来 冷静点
I brought him here, so be cool.
没事吧
We good?
没事
Yeah.
进去吧
Let's go inside.
你是被谁扁的 乡下小子
How'd you get that shiner, country boy?
开玩笑的
Kidding.
你要过夜吗
You staying for the night?
我也想啊
I- I would love to stay, but, um,
但我有很多事要做
I still got some heavy lifting to do.
你
Oh, you're...
你说得对
you're right about that.
走吧 珊咪
Let's go, Sammy.
来吧
Come on.
你可以点火
You can light the fire.
离远一点
Arm's length, Hutch.
你应该离危险远一点
You were supposed to keep danger at arm's length!
我不是故意
I didn't mean to...
哈奇 你答应过我
Hutch, you promised me.
你答应的
You promised.
电影精选列表