你没遵守承诺
You broke your promise.
这一切都
I don't have...
不是我能控制的
Have control over this.
我刚刚才发现
I'm just realizing that.
你应该离开
You should get away...
离开我
from me.
贝卡
Becca.
贝卡 这没得商量
Becca, I'm not asking.
你不能命令我
You don't tell me what to do.
你有很多身份
You are a lot of things...
但你是一个爸爸
but most of all, you're a dad.
你也是我的男人
And you're my guy.
去搞定这鸟事
So go fix that shit.
快啊 儿子 接电♥话♥
Come on, Son. Answer your damn phone.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
你
You.
你怎么还在我的小镇
What the hell are you still doing in my town?
我要请你帮忙
Well, I could use your help.
不
Oh, no, no.
冷静点 你儿子在我那里
Be cool. I've got your son.
他没事 你敢碰我儿子 你死定了
He's okay. You mess with my son, you're a dead man.
不 你不懂 有人保护他的安全
No, you don't understand. He's totally safe with some people...
那是什么意思
What the fuck do you mean by safe?
不被兰蒂娜伤害
From Lendina!
我们要同样的事
We want the same things.
你全都烧光
You burned all of it?
对
Yep.
你把钱全都烧光
You burned the money?
还有化学箱里的东西
And whatever was in those chemical barrels.
它们爆♥炸♥了
Th- They exploded.
你全都烧光
You burned all of it?
我救了你儿子
I- I saved your son.
谢了
Thanks.
她是穷凶恶极的大坏蛋
She's pure fucking evil, man.
她杀死我老爸
She killed my dad.
命令亚伯绑走我儿子
Used Abel to take my son.
那个反骨仔
Backstabbing son of a bitch.
我从我老爸手中继承的帝国
This empire that I inherited from my dad
欠了一大笔债
came with a lot of debts.
狂野比尔
Wild Bill.
他很好玩 但他是个赌鬼
He was a lot of fun, but the man liked the bad odds.
我还在为他犯的错付出代价
And I'm still paying for his mistakes.
兰蒂娜已经掌控这小镇两个世代
Lendina has run this town for two fucking generations.
我不会逼我儿子继承这一切
I will not let my son be forced into this.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
她发现你烧光她的钱会做什么
So w- What would she do if she found out you burned her stash?
是你烧光的
You burned it.
好了 她会做什么
Okay, what would she do?
好吧 我该怎么说
Okay, how... How do I put this?
她曾为更小的错误把人抄家灭族
She's eradicated entire bloodlines for less.
她是个彻头彻尾的疯婆子
She's absolutely batshit crazy.
心狠手辣
Vicious.
她人在哪
Where is she right now?
肯定正在赶过来
She's definitely on her way here.
大姐大 时候到了
Ma'am, it's time.
出发吧 大伙儿
Hit it, motherfuckers!
走吧
Let's move.
我老爸打算反抗兰蒂娜
My dad planned to fight Lendina.
她先杀了他
She got to him first.
烟火 爆裂物
我不确定这些还能用
I'm not sure if any of it still works.
最好不要
I wouldn't.
我们把她带到 普拉莫维尔镇最危险的地方
Now we lead her to the most dangerous place in Plummerville.
暂停营业 我们才刚到
Closed for repairs. Hey, we just got here.
抱歉 各位 但安全第一
So sorry, folks, but it's got to be made safe.
免费吉事果 官网没说
You got free churros. Your website didn't say anything about
我们会全额退费
You're gonna get a free refund.
快走吧
Let's go! Let's go now!
向这地方道别一定很难过
Must be hard to say goodbye to this place, huh?
当年我老爸带我们来
You know, when my dad brought us here, these rides...
开玩笑 这是个诅咒
You kidding me? It's a curse.
水上乐园漏水
Water park leaks like a motherfucker.
趣味屋让人头痛
The fun house is nothing but headaches.
没有小孩想要老爸打造的东西
No kid wants exactly what their dad built.
真假 我松了一口气
Really? That's actually good to hear.
他是什么人
Who the fuck is that?
哈利
Harry?
这地方比我记得的更小
You know, this place is much smaller than I remember, man.
天啊
Oh, man.
这是我老弟 哈利
This is my brother, Harry.
威特·马丁
Wyatt Martin.
幸会了 你跑来干嘛
Good to meet you. What are you doing here?
我感觉你遇到生存危机
I sensed you was having an existential crisis.
松开刹车
我得跟你谈谈
Okay, I want to talk to you.
嘿
Hey.
乖狗狗
Yeah. Good boy.
去啊 去啊
Yeah, go on. Go on. Go.
老爸 记得你丢下我们
You know, Pops, remember that you
让我们在小木屋单独住两晚
left us alone in that lodge for two nights straight by ourselves.
只能吃热狗和饼干夹棉花糖
And all we had to eat was hot dogs and s'mores.
大概是我吃素的原因
That's partly why I'm a vegan.
是 但你们很安全
Well, you guys were safe.
大多时候
Mostly.
你担心过我们吗
Did you ever worry about us, though? I mean...
像是我们会变成什么样的人
like about who we'd become.
就像你担心布雷迪那样
You mean like how you worry about Brady?
对 我希望他成为
Yeah. I want him to be--
比你更好的人
A better man than you.
是啊
Yeah.
他会的
And he will be.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
你们都比我更好
you guys are improvements on me.
听好
Hey, listen.
你知道要去哪吗
You know where you're headed?
知道
I got it.
好吧 需要用枪吗
Okay. You need any help up there?
我有别的武器
Yeah, I got something, uh, else in mind.
时间到了
Time's up!
他们在水上乐园
They're in the water park.
超好玩
Fun.
那是什么 小木屋之类的
What's that? Some sort of cabin.
他的家人在那里
We think his family's there.
带一组人马杀过去
Take a team and go there.
卡杜希 是
And Kartoush... Yes?
赶尽杀绝
Scorched earth.
别留下活口
No prisoners.
掰开来挤巧克力进去
then you open it and put chocolate inside?
该你了 好吧
开始吧
你会玩吗 会啊
You know what you're doing? Yes, I do.
吃得好 我不能
Nice, capture. Now I can't...
要进攻 跳到这里
On the offense, just jump here and...
孩子们
Um, kids?
我要去散步
I'm gonna go for a walk.
玩得开心 什么
Have fun. What?
你行吗 布雷迪
You got this, Brady?
你就应该听我的
What if I just move mine?
当然了
Yeah.
注意安全
Be safe.
下得好
That's a good one. Um...
这算平局吗
Okay, tie game?
电影精选列表