抓到我了
You got me.
我说过这些是哈哈镜
I warned you, this is a wonderland.
走吧
Off we go.
好了吗
Ready?
超可爱的
Super cute.
爷爷不知道他错过什么
Grandpa doesn't know what he's missing.
鸭子船超好玩
Duck boats are super fun.
可靠耐用 不会
They're trustworthy, but they don't--
四张票
Four tickets for the...
那 那不是鸭子船
Th- That's... that's not a duck boat.
没看到船顶的大鸭子吗
Uh, yeah, you see the big duck on the top?
没 我跟我儿子说鸭子船是军用船只
No, I told my son a duck boat is a military vehicle.
参加不只一次战争
Uh, more than... More than one conflict.
我要 四张票
I'm gonna- Okay, four tickets.
一张儿童票
One kid.
拿去 分给他们
Yeah, here, honey, hand these out.
超坚固的 军用等级
Really heavy-duty. Mil spec.
是啊
Yeah.
害我们在越南打败仗
Single-handedly caused our loss at 'Nam.
只剩下几个座位
Hey, only a few seats left, folks.
上船了
Come aboard.
别介意被弄湿
I hope you don't mind getting wet.
太好了 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你坐这边
Sweetie, why don't you sit down there?
我不用 好吧
Uh, that's good. Thanks.
爸说得对 这就像水上巴士
Dad's right. It's like a bus that floats.
真的像水上巴士
It is like a bus that floats.
爸在哪
Where is Dad?
你不来吗
Wha- You're not coming?
我喝玛奇朵咖啡配了很多吉事果
Hon, I had too many churros with my macchiato.
游乐园见
I'll see you at the park.
什么 玩得开心
What? No. Have fun.
拜 玛奇朵咖啡 吃得健康点
Bye, Macchiato. Well... eat better!
你走投无路了
Looks like it's the end of the line for you, pal--
好吧 开始游湖吧 救生衣
All right, let's get this party started. Vests.
救生衣自己拿
Grab 'em off my arm.
救生衣 我不用
Vest? I'm good.
借过
Excuse us. Oh, hi. Excuse us. Excuse us.
前面
Right up front?
请到前面
Just head on up to the front, yeah.
椅子上有耳机
Uh, headphones should be on the bench.
到后面找位子坐
Find a seat in the back. Just get comfortable.
站着也行 抓紧了
You can stand if you want. Just hold on really tight.
马上就开船
And we'll get going in a minute.
坐下来
S- Sit down.
我们要开船了
And we're sailing away.
我是今天巡游普拉莫维尔湖的导览员
Okay, so, I'll be your guide today as we cruise along the great Plummerville lakes.
还有
And, uh...
各位 怎样
What's up, guys?
你会吃很多苦头
More than you know.
你被命令离开
You were told to leave.
为什么还在镇上 老头
So what are you still doing in town, old man?
我跟我家人来度假
I'm here with my family,
创造回忆
making memories.
他在创造回忆
Dude's making memories, huh?
没必要干架
There's no need for this.
这只是场误会 我是来
This is all a big misunderstanding. I'm here--
冷静点
Be cool.
来啊
Come on!
嘿 有话好说
Hey! Use your words.
我付你钱干嘛 靠 他就在那
What am I paying you for? Fuck. He's right there!
没错
That's right.
奶油布朗尼是我的最爱
My favorite, personally, is the butter brownie.
噢 说到
Oh, and, um, speaking of...
谁都别想用杆子
Now no one gets the pole.
但我有一把刀子
But I got a fucking knife!
你死定了 混帐东西
You're dead, motherfucker.
平静的湖水底下 栖息着巨大的鲈鱼
These waters are home to our native giant bass.
冷静点
Cool it, man. Cool it.
有话好说 替孩子们着想
Talk to me, okay? Think of the children.
什么
What?
靠
Fuck.
你这混帐
You motherfuck--
这才像话嘛
That's what I'm fucking talking about!
你说他只是个游客
You said he was just a fucking tourist!
那是亚伯跟我说的
That's all Abel fucking told me!
你要给我们更多钱
You're gonna pay us a lot more fucking money now, Dann.
我被打断一颗牙齿
I lost a tooth.
抓紧了
哇靠
Ah, fuck that!
惨了
Shit!
跟你老板说
Tell your boss
我 正在 他妈的
I'm... on... fucking...
度假
va-ca-tion!
已经去过海滩了 我们要去买♥♥冰淇淋
So, we went to the beach, now we're gonna get some ice cream.
哪种口味
What flavors? Yeah?
我要巧克力口味
Yeah, I want ice cream.
我要吃冰淇淋
I want chocolate ice cream.
我们去买♥♥巧克力冰淇淋
We're gonna get some chocolate ice cream.
走这边
Come on. Let's go this way. Yeah?
我要草莓冰淇淋
Yeah. Okay. I'm gonna get strawberry ice cream.
还有香草冰淇淋
Yeah, and vanilla.
嘿 哈利
Hey, Harry.
那不是小号♥
That wasn't a trumpet.
你听到的是三味线琴声 老哥
You were just being serenaded by a samisen, my brother.
你刚从大阪回来 对吧
Ah, you just got back from Osaka, right?
对 我很快就学会
Yeah, and I master shit quickly.
怎样
What's up? Hey.
你记得普拉莫维尔镇吗
You remember Plummerville?
我这一生最开心的一星期
One of the happiest weeks of my life.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah. Mine, too.
我记得
Yeah, I remember...
我记得看到其他小孩和家长
I remember seeing the other kids and their parents
想像我们就跟他们一样
and thinking we were just like them.
反正 我回来了 但是
Anyway, I came back here, and, um...
这地方不像我记得的那么友善
Plummerville just isn't as friendly as I remember it to be.
那是条走私路线
It's an old trade route.
从禁酒时期就开始用了
Used since the bootlegging days.
要不然老爸干嘛带我们去那里度假
Why you think Dad took us there for our one and only family vacation?
你是说他是去出任务
Are you saying he was on a mission?
没错 哈奇
You got it, Hutchy boy.
对
Oh, yeah.
那里的警♥察♥和犯罪集团同流合污
The cops over there, they in cahoots with the big syndicate.
小心点 那不是我的钱
Hey, careful with that. It's not my money.
抱歉 老大
I'm sorry, boss.
不是故意的 白♥痴♥
I didn't mean to... Fucking moron.
他们不会让你这种人去搅局
And they would not want a guy like you sniffing around, bro.
怎么样
How's it going?
哇靠 这是一大批货
Holy shit, this is a big shipment.
那里头装了什么
What's in the blinking thing?
那玩意会让兰蒂娜成为十大通缉要犯
The shit that's gonna land Lendina on Interpol's top ten.
太棒了
This is great.
你要我加派人手 以免有更多麻烦
You want more guys here just in case there's any more trouble?
嘿
Hey.
别惹麻烦就不会有麻烦
Don't cause any trouble, and there won't be any trouble.
记得谁才是老大
Remember who's boss here.
收到
Got it.
我得去接我儿子
I got to get my son.
看好这批货
Watch this shit and be cool.
要我拿吗
Want me to take that?
谢了
电影精选列表